limits of manhood

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

limits of manhood

Post by awesome guy »

ok, the purse swingers think defending your life with a gun from a hijacker on a plane is a herculean act. Apparently the expectation is to cower in fear and be a victim, you're Rambo if you use the gun you may have on yourself to shoot them. I find this line of thought silly and another data point in the revelation that millennials are weak-kneed pussies. So then since defending your life is for the best of the best then where is the line for the rest? Where do you consider yourself a man of courage vs. just being another mouth breather on the planet? Apparently the guys that can't open jars think the line has moved from self defense to something else. What's the something else? Do you guys really expect yourselves to freeze in terror when a gun is pulled on you? Maybe the young'ns have only seen a gun on their computer and can't comprehend it happening in real life? I don't know, but I never thought I would see masculinity fall to pieces as it seems to have. I get the sense some of the libtards are like that Ruby Rhod character on The Fifth Element, just giant weeping pussies that find the idea of action revulsive and totally alien to their psychology. Just total wimps. I don't understand how someone could think acting to save their own life is internet bravado. I'm glad their are still people like Todd Beamer on the planet and our culture isn't dominated by vaginas like Nolan and IP that apparently plan on using their "special ladies" or whatever as human shields if they find themselves in such a predicament. If they experienced shame, they would be overwhelmed with it.

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: limits of manhood

Post by nolanvt »

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:LOL

You're an embarrassment to our gender. Even the neutered male dogs say you have no balls.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

:lol:
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

Damn-is that a picture of Nolan?
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Strange rant. Alcohol?

Did you really start a thread to call out Nolan & IP?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:Strange rant. Alcohol?

maybe a couple beers were consumed. But anyway, in the plane thread they're going on about how girly they are and only a Rambo type would respond in a crisis. Guess they figure on being part of the panicking crowd, running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I'm curious how effeminate them and their peers have fallen. Their world and expectations are much different than the ones I grew up in. I suspect they associate with that he-bitch on the TV commercial where he's running around getting facials and massages at the spa. Masculinity has collapsed in that segment of the population.

Last edited by awesome guy on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

IP's diet of colon blow shakes isn't just a diet / sexual aide - shirting himself is also a defense mechanism...think squid ink. :mrgreen:

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

I found his drunken rant rather amusing.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

nolanvt wrote:

We are both #blessed to have devoted followers.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

You should recognize that we're really the leaders and you should follow us out of your androgynous mindset. It undermines your life and safety as your expectation is for someone else to take care of you when it's you that is supposed to take care of you.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

You should recognize that we're really the leaders and you should follow us out of your androgynous mindset. It undermines your life and safety as your expectation is for someone else to take care of you when it's you that is supposed to take care of you.
How is the leader feeling this morning?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Great. Oktoberfest beers always fire me up. So I was feeling great when I got up and then did something that might interest you, I followed one of those pinterest yuppie things for breakfast. It was really an egg in a basket, but use a ring of sausage instead of the bread. This part may make you feel uncomfortable so reader warning. You ok with the trigger warning? Last chance .... I substituted the sausage with venison sausage that I made myself. So there, an animal shot and killed by us necks was then ground up with pork fat, seasoned, and cased only to be fried to perfection with a delicious egg in the middle. Good news to you is we made about 200 pounds of sausage and 300 pounds of hamburger and inventory is low. Bad news is hunting season is right around the corner and the freezer will be refilled. Us necks aren't weenies, we can feed ourselves without relying on another man to kill our food for us.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Great. Oktoberfest beers always fire me up. So I was feeling great when I got up and then did something that might interest you, I followed one of those pinterest yuppie things for breakfast. It was really an egg in a basket, but use a ring of sausage instead of the bread. This part may make you feel uncomfortable so reader warning. You ok with the trigger warning? Last chance .... I substituted the sausage with venison sausage that I made myself. So there, an animal shot and killed by us necks was then ground up with pork fat, seasoned, and cased only to be fried to perfection with a delicious egg in the middle. Good news to you is we made about 200 pounds of sausage and 300 pounds of hamburger and inventory is low. Bad news is hunting season is right around the corner and the freezer will be refilled. Us necks aren't weenies, we can feed ourselves without relying on another man to kill our food for us.
tldr

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
tldr

OK sissy.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
tldr

OK sissy.
There were people in NYC dumpster diving and begging for help after 48hrs without power following not-even-a-tropical-storm Sandy.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/on-air/as-see ... 39571.html

I wonder if IP is in the picture?

Nah, looks like too diverse of a crowd for IP's neighborhood. :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
tldr

OK sissy.
There were people in NYC dumpster diving and begging for help after 48hrs without power following not-even-a-tropical-storm Sandy.

NY sissies. It's a shame that self-reliance is abhorrent to the metrosexual weenie types. If Pottery Barn ever carried weapons or hunting supplies then they may take an interest. Though camouflage in pastels won't really work unless you're stalking in a gay pride parade. Everyone should have enough food to last at least a week on their own. This year instead of grinding so much venison, I'm going to make jerky so I don't have to worry about power loss and meat in the freezer spilling. Putting a couple buckets of salted fish in the garage too.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
tldr

OK sissy.

NY sissies. It's a shame that self-reliance is abhorrent to the metrosexual weenie types. If Pottery Barn ever carried weapons or hunting supplies then they may take an interest. Though camouflage in pastels won't really work unless you're stalking in a gay pride parade. Everyone should have enough food to last at least a week on their own. This year instead of grinding so much venison, I'm going to make jerky so I don't have to worry about power loss and meat in the freezer spilling. Putting a couple buckets of salted fish in the garage too.
NY just approved use of pink with camo, in the place of blaze orange.

Google it. And you're welcome.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

We have the best fans in the world. I would never leave them for Missouri's message board.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
tldr

OK sissy.

NY just approved use of pink with camo, in the place of blaze orange.

Google it. And you're welcome.

LOL, dang
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

Respect for one's fellow man, especially those with whom one disagrees, is also a key characteristic of manhood.
Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VisorBoy wrote:Respect for one's fellow man, especially those with whom one disagrees, is also a key characteristic of manhood.

not really
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:Respect for one's fellow man, especially those with whom one disagrees, is also a key characteristic of manhood.

not really
How about "treating one's fellow man with respect is a key characteristic of manhood"?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VisorBoy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

not really
How about "treating one's fellow man with respect is a key characteristic of manhood"?

I don't think you're respectful in your question.
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

not really

I don't think you're respectful in your question.
Okay. But do you agree that treating one's fellow man with respect is a key characteristic of manhood?