CNN fires Dr. Drew after questioning Clinton health

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

CNN fires Dr. Drew after questioning Clinton health

Post by awesome guy »

Scumbags. There's no boundary between the DNC and the MSN.

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/ ... rys-health
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: CNN fires Dr. Drew after questioning Clinton health

Post by USN_Hokie »

Wow. I listen to him on the Carolla podcast from time to time and he's very careful not to say the wrong thing.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

No bias
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote:No bias

And no comments from the usual UWS suspects.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

He wasn't executed.

So there's that.

awesome guy wrote:Scumbags. There's no boundary between the DNC and the MSN.

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

oaktonhokie wrote:He wasn't executed.

So there's that.

not yet at least. He's going to disappear hiking here soon.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote:

What do you want people to say? HLN has been changing their lineup over the last few weeks to more female hosts, and is in a general overhaul to appeal to younger, female viewers.

Is it possible Pinsky is getting let go for that? Sure. But, he's also staying on at CNN as a correspondent or contributor, whatever they call it.

It's possible, but I find it unlikely questioning Clinton's health is the reason he was fired.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

oaktonhokie wrote:He wasn't executed.

So there's that.

:lol:
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote:
It's possible, but I find it unlikely questioning Clinton's health is the reason he was fired.
Oh come on, DC. If your employer had put crap-tons of $$$ and strategy into something, and you very publicly undermined that objective, there'd be consequences.

Occam's Razor
Salute the Marines
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Oh come on, DC. If your employer had put crap-tons of $$$ and strategy into something, and you very publicly undermined that objective, there'd be consequences.

Occam's Razor
It's not like there are emails documenting CNN taking orders from the DNC, is it?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

What do you want people to say? HLN has been changing their lineup over the last few weeks to more female hosts, and is in a general overhaul to appeal to younger, female viewers.

Is it possible Pinsky is getting let go for that? Sure. But, he's also staying on at CNN as a correspondent or contributor, whatever they call it.

Dr. Drew's demo is women. FWIW, reading the CNN headline, it looks like they gave him a nice fat check attached to a gag order...."mutual agreement" and all that.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Occam's Razor
There is no Occams Razor. HLN has changed their exec team and has made several changes to.their program lineup recently. Their ratings suck.
I said that it may have the case, I just doubt it.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Occam's Razor
There is no Occams Razor. HLN has changed their exec team and has made several changes to.their program lineup recently. Their ratings suck.
I said that it may have the case, I just doubt it.

The ratings suck because of the lineup changes and taking orders from the DNC. You must have a high level of suspended disbelief to write it off as a coincidence.
absolutvt03
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Occam's Razor

Nothing says "Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected" like a conspiracy theory involving a major media outlet and a speculative cover up of a presidential candidate's serious illness. In general hypotheses involving conspiracies and based almost exclusively on speculation are the antithesis of Occam's razor.
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

absolutvt03 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Occam's Razor

Nothing says "Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected" like a conspiracy theory involving a major media outlet and a speculative cover up of a presidential candidate's serious illness. In general hypotheses involving conspiracies and based almost exclusively on speculation are the antithesis of Occam's razor.
It's already established that CNN is in bed with the DNC to get Hillary elected. It's already established that she had a major medical issue. This is just putting 2 and 2 together.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

USN_Hokie wrote:
It's already established that CNN is in bed with the DNC to get Hillary elected. It's already established that she had a major medical issue. This is just putting 2 and 2 together.

I'm not sure you understand what "established" means. I wouldn't say either one of those things have been "established" unless the "major medical issue" you're referring to was the concussion which happened 4 years ago.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I'm not sure you understand what "established" means. I wouldn't say either one of those things have been "established" unless the "major medical issue" you're referring to was the concussion which happened 4 years ago.

He understands it, you don't. Shocking. The leaked emails show conclusively that they're taking orders. Her medications also leaked show she has parkinsons, as well as her public symptoms. Stick with grammar arguments, you don't understand Occam's razor either.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

He understands it, you don't. Shocking. The leaked emails show conclusively that they're taking orders. Her medications also leaked show she has parkinsons, as well as her public symptoms. Stick with grammar arguments, you don't understand Occam's razor either.
Source on the medication leak? The "public symptoms" are not remotely conclusive as we've discussed previously. And you fail to explain how I "don't understand Occam's razor"... was the quoted text pertaining to it not accurate?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Source on the medication leak? The "public symptoms" are not remotely conclusive as we've discussed previously. And you fail to explain how I "don't understand Occam's razor"... was the quoted text pertaining to it not accurate?

Hillary's staff reporting on her medications. Public symptons are all in alignment with the medications used. You're just a moron and whatever conversation you thought you had didn't establish anything. Occam's razor is the simplest explanation is usually right. You're going off to la-la land to explain Dr. Drew being let go when the simplest explanation is it was related to his comments undermining the DNC bosses. I'll use Occam's razor to explain away your next badgering and idiotic response and you simply being an idiot and buffoon, leading to the inability to comprehend simple and obvious things. So you say stupid things and take up stupid arguments because you are stupid.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

We get it, nothing will convince you. Why do you even bother posting here? Seriously, what is the point? It's not entertainment....trolls are either funny or get people upset, you just get upset.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote:

Hillary's staff reporting on her medications. Public symptons are all in alignment with the medications used. You're just a moron and whatever conversation you thought you had didn't establish anything. Occam's razor is the simplest explanation is usually right. You're going off to la-la land to explain Dr. Drew being let go when the simplest explanation is it was related to his comments undermining the DNC bosses. I'll use Occam's razor to explain away your next badgering and idiotic response and you simply being an idiot and buffoon, leading to the inability to comprehend simple and obvious things. So you say stupid things and take up stupid arguments because you are stupid.
You typing things is not a source. "Public symptoms" are based on people (usually with a vested interest) trying to analyze photos and video clips. That's not remotely scientific or medical. So my quote regarding Occam's razor was accurate despite you saying otherwise? Also where did I "explain Dr. Drew being let go"? I was not aware I'd given an explanation. I merely pointed out that invoking Occam's razor to explain something that involves a massive conspiracy and coverup is rather amusing.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

USN_Hokie wrote:
We get it, nothing will convince you. Why do you even bother posting here? Seriously, what is the point? It's not entertainment....trolls are either funny or get people upset, you just get upset.
What part of my post indicates I'm "upset"? I'm genuinely curious. Nevermind that you act like I'm out of line because I dared to ask for a source from someone who is notoriously unreliable and has posted fake pictures/memes on multiple occasions.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You typing things is not a source. "Public symptoms" are based on people (usually with a vested interest) trying to analyze photos and video clips. That's not remotely scientific or medical. So my quote regarding Occam's razor was accurate despite you saying otherwise? Also where did I "explain Dr. Drew being let go"? I was not aware I'd given an explanation. I merely pointed out that invoking Occam's razor to explain something that involves a massive conspiracy and coverup is rather amusing.

uh huh. You typing something is a great piece of evidence that the opposite is actually true. Public symptons are doctors observing her and reading about her medications, dumbasses like you just dismiss it. In addition to you not understanding what you're talking about, I have no idea either what you're talking about in regards to a massive conspiracy and coverup.
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Why did you assume I pointed the question at you?

And BTW, yeah, I disagree with your explanations. The timing is too convenient. But that's JMO. What I do find ridiculous are the posters here who fight these questions tooth and nail. They are legitimate questions.
Last edited by HokieJoe on Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Occam's Razor

What established that CNN is in bed with the DNC? Are you talking about the emails from the DNC to the Jake Tapper show guy?
What else is there?