Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem

Post by nolanvt »

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
Uprising
Alma Mater: VT
Party: etc

Re: Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem

Post by Uprising »

Expect the anti-pc culture warriors and self-proclaimed defenders of the first amendment to be pissed. They will probably say things like, "if he doesn't like it, he should leave." Much like when they find out that children aren't required to recite the pledge allegiance.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/509606567700 ... show-clips
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

He's in the business of selling himself to the public. His agent is hit hardest. LOL.
His choice, grandstand or just stand or sit or somersault.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
miles

Post by miles »

Uprising seems thrilled. He could sit on his butt at Lane Stadium during the anthem if he had the courage of his conviction.
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

miles wrote:Uprising seems thrilled. He could sit on his butt at Lane Stadium during the anthem if he had the courage of his conviction.
Would you lead the charge to have me fired?
miles

Post by miles »

Uprising wrote:
miles wrote:Uprising seems thrilled. He could sit on his butt at Lane Stadium during the anthem if he had the courage of his conviction.
No, I leave that pc bullshite to rectum cavities like you who think that's social justice.
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

miles wrote:
Uprising wrote:
No, I leave that pc bullshite to rectum cavities like you who think that's social justice.
You seem plenty pissed about Kaepernick, or someone at Lane Stadium, not following your version of PC.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Watch for the liberal weenies at espn to extoll his courage. It's about time someone did something about racism.

Prediction: Anyone who calls copernicus out, will be called a racist. A trump supporter. A rwnj.

ESPN is a bad joke and their first priority is having idiots on air and not offending the professional morons who are paid millions of dollars to play sports.

If a white player said something negative about black lies matter, would that be more or less serious than what capernicus did? And how would the sissies at espn react to either?

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Coperndickus...So brave, so principled. Plus he plays for the 49'ers...What a douche. Of course he can say whatever he wishes, but consequences can be a bitch some times.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

HokieJoe wrote:Coperndickus...So brave, so principled. Plus he plays for the 49'ers...What a douche. Of course he can say whatever he wishes, but consequences can be a bitch some times.
Consequences for not being the appropriate amount of "patriotic"? I'm sure the #fascism police will be along reprimand you. Wait... aren't you one of them?
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Weminds me of the woamens in The Life of Bwian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zyv6YHR_UE

quote="HokieJoe"]Coperndickus...So brave, so principled. Plus he plays for the 49'ers...What a douche. Of course he can say whatever he wishes, but consequences can be a bitch some times.[/quote]
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Uprising wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:Coperndickus...So brave, so principled. Plus he plays for the 49'ers...What a douche. Of course he can say whatever he wishes, but consequences can be a bitch some times.
Consequences for not being the appropriate amount of "patriotic"? I'm sure the #fascism police will be along reprimand you. Wait... aren't you one of them?

Golly gee, think the outrage has anything to do with him making the insulting and retarded statement that this is a racist nation, oppressing blacks? A civil war and decades of progress in removing the progressive and democrat agenda prove otherwise.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Uprising wrote:Expect the anti-pc culture warriors and self-proclaimed defenders of the first amendment to be pissed. They will probably say things like, "if he doesn't like it, he should leave." Much like when they find out that children aren't required to recite the pledge allegiance.
What does this have to do with the 1A? Is someone arguing that he should be arrested?
miles

Post by miles »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Uprising wrote:Expect the anti-pc culture warriors and self-proclaimed defenders of the first amendment to be pissed. They will probably say things like, "if he doesn't like it, he should leave." Much like when they find out that children aren't required to recite the pledge allegiance.
What does this have to do with the 1A? Is someone arguing that he should be arrested?
Nothing. and No.
Uprising is just obtuse. Thinks his playbook is universal.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:Weminds me of the woamens in The Life of Bwian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zyv6YHR_UE

quote="HokieJoe"]Coperndickus...So brave, so principled. Plus he plays for the 49'ers...What a douche. Of course he can say whatever he wishes, but consequences can be a bitch some times.
[/quote]

This is the scene I was thinking of in regards to the guy being paid millions of dollars to throw a ball complaining about racist America:
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

USN_Hokie wrote:
I was clear that I was expect[ing] the same reaction as was given to those who don't recite the pledge in the video: it's required, and if you don't like it, you should leave.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Uprising wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
I was clear that I was expect[ing] the same reaction as was given to those who don't recite the pledge in the video: it's required, and if you don't like it, you should leave.
Worst walk back ever. You still don't understand the Constitution, apparently.
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Uprising wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Are you saying that those that argue that reciting the pledge (or standing for the anthem) is required understand the Constitution? That's how this is coming off.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Uprising wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Uprising wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Are you saying that those that argue that reciting the pledge (or standing for the anthem) is required understand the Constitution? That's how this is coming off.
Are you asking me to defend a false argument that nobody made? LOL.
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Uprising wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Uprising wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Are you asking me to defend a false argument that nobody made? LOL.
Pro tip: before responding to a post you should check out the links referenced within it.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Uprising wrote: Pro tip: before responding to a post you should check out the links referenced within it.
No, my post was correct.

Pro tip: try posting something relevant to the story and don't ask people to defend made up false arguments, it makes you look silly.
Bay_area_Hokie
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

He must be angling to get traded to Baltimoe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:He must be angling to get traded to Baltimoe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He looks like an elf with a tan. Could be the PC Fighting Irish.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Mcl3 Hokie

Samrt decision for someone who had the 26th best QBR in 2015

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

47.1. Just shows how poor his decision making is. If he really wants to take a stand, don't play at all. I'd be OK if SF cut him. He has his right to protest and the owners of SF have the right to cut him.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

So what's the issue here? Am i missing something?