18 reasons (and counting) to vote for Trump...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

18 reasons (and counting) to vote for Trump...

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Notice how Babs says she would move to either Australia or Canada if Trump wins. Last time I checked, those are majority white countries. Why not put her money where her mouth is and move to either black or brown country? After all, her candidate and her policies are doing everything they can to make the USA a minority white country.

====================

Streisand: I’ll Leave The Country If Trump Wins
By: Michael Qazvini
August 29, 2016

Acclaimed singer Barbra Streisand is joining the list of disgruntled celebrities threatening to leave America if Donald Trump is elected president. She made the comments during an interview with Sydney-based journalist Michael Usher during an Australian news program broadcast on Sunday.

“He has no facts. I don’t know, I can’t believe it,” Streisand said, referring to Trump. “I’m either coming to your country [Australia], if you’ll let me in, or Canada.”
Video: Hollywood celebs give Clinton warm welcome in LA

A “thrilled” Hillary Clinton supporter, Streisand has spent the last few weeks campaigning for her preferred candidate.

"I'm spending an evening campaigning with Hillary in New York City next week, and I would love to meet you there," Streisand stated in an email sent out to Clinton campaign supporters Sunday. “I’m ready to do whatever it takes to help Hillary.”

Parroting feminist rhetoric, the singer added that her experience as a woman in Hollywood has fueled her passion for electing Hillary as president.

“It’s harder to believe the truth: that we have power, and we can use it,” Streisand emphasized in a direct addressed to women yearning to feel “empowered.” “Hillary Clinton is the proof."

The singer has even taken her campaign work to late night television. In a recent appearance with The Tonight Show’s Jimmy Fallon, Streisand sang a duet mocking the billionaire businessman.

In claiming that she’ll leave the country if the Republican candidate is elected in November, she joins the likes of Lena Dunham and Chelsea Handler and others who have eagerly used their celebrity as a tool to push a political agenda.

Here’s a full list of leftist stars, has-beens, loud-mouthed actors, and D-list celebrities who have said they’ll leave America if Trump is elected:

Lena Dunham
Samuel L. Jackson
Miley Cyrus, Cher
Jon Stewart, Raven Symone
Natasha Lyonne
Omari Hardwick
Spike Lee
Chloë Sevigny
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Al Sharpton
Neve Campbell
Rosie O'Donnell
Whoopi Goldberg
Chelsea Handler

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8740/stre ... el-qazvini

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: 18 reasons (and counting) to vote for Trump...

Post by awesome guy »

They should jump in head first and move to ISIS. Obama did a wonderful job their, right?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Re: 18 reasons (and counting) to vote for Trump...

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

Same cast of idiots who make this "threat" every election. They said the same thing in 2004.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.