Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Huma Abedin is rarely discussed here

Post by RiverguyVT »

I don't mean Anthony Weiner. Huma.

Her terror ties are troubling.
She shouldn't be allowed to get within 100 miles of the White House.

Why is it that to the leftists, that's no big deal?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Attila T Hun

Re: Huma Abedin is rarely discussed here

Post by Attila T Hun »

We need more Muslims like her..You know, that are members of the religion of peace.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

What are her terror ties?
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

nolanvt wrote:What are her terror ties?
Her husband
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Attila T Hun wrote:
Her husband
:lol:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

The fact that she had a high-level security clearance it's very troubling to me.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:I don't mean Anthony Weiner. Huma.

Her terror ties are troubling.
She shouldn't be allowed to get within 100 miles of the White House.

Why is it that to the leftists, that's no big deal?

There's really no amount of sleaze, violence, or un-American behavior that they can't accept as long as they see the whole affair as somehow really socking it to the right. Many call them out for putting party before nation for this behavior, but I don't think that's really it either. They don't seem to really care about their party either, they're driven by hatred and so anything that strikes out against the right is acceptable to them, not seeing that Abedin is a weapon of mass destruction whose treachery will harm them too. There's also a stunning lack of judgement from them as well, particularly them not being able to process complex information or understand the world outside of labeling their opposition as racists, homophobic, bigoted,etc. And maybe that's it too, that the 2nd and 3rd generations of libtards take for fact what the 1st generation Alinskyites put out as propaganda in this regard, not realizing or caring that it's a lie intended to smear and has no basis in reality. They've run with that fear so far that they're now in a place where they're afraid themselves of speaking out against any member of their favorite demographics or that they'll be hoisted by their own petard. In this case, they fear islamophobia more than Islamic terror. They're islamophobiaphobic. Same with Obama being a black and Clinton a woman and so off limits from criticism. With Islam, it's particularly odd since they don't seem to realize how their support IS support for everything they erroneously claim about the right. They're the people beating their wives for wanting to drive, throwing gays off buildings, installing religious governments, etc. It's a peculiar world view, makes me wonder if they're really suicidal and see this support as a way of taking everyone down with them. They've already largely decided to remove themselves from the gene pool and so don't have any concerns over their nonexistent children or heirs. I'm sure the usuals will ignore this subject and instead talk about gay bakers, or some other lowbrow topic instead of the significant and real issues surrounding their candidate.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

No wonder Huma never took her husband's last name...Hum-a Weiner :?: :shock: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:The fact that she had a high-level security clearance it's very troubling to me.

You and me need to accept that our ideals of integrity and laws is gone in this era of cynics. Our current president launched his political career in the kitchen of a domestic terrorist, is tied to PLO terrorists, communists, and host of unsavory people. He couldn't get a security clearance without winning the election. It goes downhill from there as their are clearly different rules and levels of acceptance for the political class than the rest of us. What we know about the laws just doesn't apply to Obama, Clinton, etc. They can do whatever they want. I'm sure Clinton pressured the investigator to look the other way and look what that got us, at the very least someone so incompetent that she's leaving classified documents in Taxis in India. Worse case is she told her Mother's terrorist friends about Clinton's email arrangement and they took whatever they wanted from the servers. Riverguy can't understand why the left doesn't care about a woman with ties to radical terrorism being the top aid at the state department. I can't understand why they just don't give a rip about the law in the first place.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Not important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Do you know where she was on 9/11/01??
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Major Kong wrote:No wonder Huma never took her husband's last name...Hum-a Weiner :?: :shock: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Corny, but...

:lol:
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Not important.

^^^^^Wants to bone Huma now that she's without Weiner.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Not important.

^^^^^Wants to bone Huma now that she's without Weiner.
Nolan is no longer interested now that the weiner is gone!
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Thanks for that! That was one of oak's better posts and I missed it the first time he posted it. A classic from oak - great stuff!!
oak wrote:Libs, prepare to have a cow, but i was wondering if Huma is a liquor.

She is married to a philandering pig of a man, who is aptly named.

The radiant rodham is married to a philandering pig of a man.

They seem very close.

Both are anti Israel. Lovely Hillary allowed huma special privileges while she worked under her.

Maybe they're just good friends.

I am honestly curious about this but yes, it does afford an opportunity to disparage the gorgeous Hillary rodham clittongue.

Spare me your lectures, I know it doesn't make any difference. People can love whomever they wish.

And honesty is not important.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Thanks for that! That was one of oak's better posts and I missed it the first time he posted it. A classic from oak - great stuff!!
I hope you were able to enjoy it to completion.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.