Is Trump headed to Mexico to collect funding for the wall?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
TheH2

Is Trump headed to Mexico to collect funding for the wall?

Post by TheH2 »

Will Trump U of Mexico City raise enough?
People who know, know.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Is Trump headed to Mexico to collect funding for the wal

Post by awesome guy »

yes, that's exactly how his plan works. It's exactly like when a business increases its costs because of an increase in labor costs and so it adds a line item to the bill to reflect that. That's how business works, there's a line item for each cost.
Last edited by awesome guy on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Keep it up. The wall just got a foot higher.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

TheH2 wrote:Will Trump U of Mexico City raise enough?

yes, one peso at a time, he has a taco truck
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I think it a strong (very strong) campaign move
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

Personally, I think we should just give Hillary $1M to invest in cattle futures and we could pay off the wall in no time.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:Personally, I think we should just give Hillary $1M to invest in cattle futures and we could pay off the wall in no time.
no kidding, she has the midas touch with cattle futures, she is so down on the farm and all, lots of incredible knowledge

or the reality it was graft.... plain and simple
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Trump nailed it! He looked presidential discussing our issues with Mexico, was very professional and diplomatic. Dude is starting to hit his stride.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:Trump nailed it! He looked presidential discussing our issues with Mexico, was very professional and diplomatic. Dude is starting to hit his stride.
I must agree. I was really surprised. He sounded......firm and.....somehow.....presidential.

I'm starting to think my he's a lock Schtick might actually pay off :lol: :lol:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Trump nailed it! He looked presidential discussing our issues with Mexico, was very professional and diplomatic. Dude is starting to hit his stride.
I must agree. I was really surprised. He sounded......firm and.....somehow.....presidential.

I'm starting to think my he's a lock Schtick might actually pay off [emoji38] [emoji38]
Arr! Honestly, I've been wavering a bit between Johnson or not voting. Never crossed into those decisions, just contemplating them. But the type of week he had and this bring me back into solid vote camp. Really if Hillary came out of hiding then that sends me into solid Trump camp the most. He's certainly presenting himself now as a credible alternative to Crooked Hillary. Of course who knows what he'll do next week to blow up that confidence.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

I'm starting to think my he's a lock Schtick might actually pay off [emoji38] [emoji38]
Arr! Honestly, I've been wavering a bit between Johnson or not voting. Never crossed into those decisions, just contemplating them. But the type of week he had and this bring me back into solid vote camp. Really if Hillary came out of hiding then that sends me into solid Trump camp the most. He's certainly presenting himself now as a credible alternative to Crooked Hillary. Of course who knows what he'll do next week to blow up that confidence.
The reason I would vote for him would be the hope he would blow up the whole thing..... :D

....but good God, Hillary is awful.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

The reason I would vote for him would be the hope he would blow up the whole thing..... :D

....but good God, Hillary is awful.
Yep. But last week I got a sense of back peddling, made me nervous.