Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Shut up white guy.

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

My women clients think I'm so sweet.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Shut up white guy.

Post by HokieHam »

Nolan approved
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

A catcher :?: Well we do wear the tools of ignorance.

He'll play again somewhere.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

HokieHam wrote:
Nolan approved
He put his employer in a tough spot. Don't mind what they did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

“Black people beating whites when a thug got shot holding a gun by a black officer haha (expletive) cracks me up! Keep kneeling for the anthem!"

“BLM (Black Lives Matter) is pathetic again! Obama you are pathetic once again! Everyone should be locked behind bars like animals!”

So these two tweets earned him scorn as a racist and a firing from his job? Wow. We certainly have a double standard in this country.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

133743Hokie wrote:“Black people beating whites when a thug got shot holding a gun by a black officer haha (expletive) cracks me up! Keep kneeling for the anthem!"

“BLM (Black Lives Matter) is pathetic again! Obama you are pathetic once again! Everyone should be locked behind bars like animals!”

So these two tweets earned him scorn as a racist and a firing from his job? Wow. We certainly have a double standard in this country.
When you're an unproductive backup catcher, expect repercussions when you create controversy.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:“Black people beating whites when a thug got shot holding a gun by a black officer haha (expletive) cracks me up! Keep kneeling for the anthem!"

When you're an unproductive backup catcher, expect repercussions when you create controversy.

Like an unproductive backup QB? :lol: :lol:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Yeah...no double standard at all
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

:lol: That's going to leave a stain.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

While this is par for the course here in this far right wing haven, it is not acceptable for the general public.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

LOL...By general public you mean the pants on the ground thugs. :) :) :)
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Attila T Hun wrote:LOL...By general public you mean the pants on the ground thugs. :) :) :)
Or leftist SJW cuck types.

absolutvt03
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

The 49ers are welcome to release or suspend him if they wish. But I will say I find it interesting that some people here equate kneeling during the national anthem to laughing about someone being shot, calling people thugs, calling the President pathetic, and saying people should be treated like animals. I'm not really even sure who he's referring to in that last statement. He says "everyone" but his rant was 100% directed towards black people up until that point. If he's really trying to say black people should be locked behind bars like animals, that's not going to go over well with most people. But somehow all that is just as or less disrespectful than kneeling during the anthem? Either way he said stupid stuff and his employer responded.
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

The 49ers are welcome to release or suspend him if they wish. But I will say I find it interesting that some people here equate kneeling during the national anthem to laughing about someone being shot, calling people thugs, calling the President pathetic, and saying people should be treated like animals. I'm not really even sure who he's referring to in that last statement. He says "everyone" but his rant was 100% directed towards black people up until that point. If he's really trying to say black people should be locked behind bars like animals, that's not going to go over well with most people. But somehow all that is just as or less disrespectful than kneeling during the anthem? Either way he said stupid stuff and his employer responded.
1) he didn't laugh about someone being shot; he laughed at the reaction of the ignorant
2) never used or alluded to "thugs"
3) Half of this country thinks Obama is pathetic
4) no, he's saying if you're going to act like an animal then you should be caged (locked up?)
So you sort of missed on them all. Godo try though.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

While this is par for the course here in this far right wing haven, it is not acceptable for the general public.

Why is what he said not acceptable?
absolutvt03
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

133743Hokie wrote: 1) he didn't laugh about someone being shot; he laughed at the reaction of the ignorant
3) Half of this country thinks Obama is pathetic
4) no, he's saying if you're going to act like an animal then you should be caged (locked up?)
So you sort of missed on them all. Godo try though.
Next time you go for snark, try reading before you put your foot in your big mouth:

Black people beating whites when a thug

Beyond that it's fun to watch you give your interpretation of his statements (as if you know) and then tell me I've "missed on them all" because I interpreted them differently. Bottom line, he said moronic stuff in a public forum and his employer didn't like it and responded. But by all means continue defending his stupid statements. You also missed on explaining how his obviously disrespectful post is somehow not nearly as bad as the unforgivable act of kneeling during the national anthem. "Godo try though".
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

The part about BLM and animals. That's racist everywhere except right wing circles. Just a coincidence.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

The part about BLM and animals. That's racist everywhere except right wing circles. Just a coincidence.

Funny how those of the cuck class don't see the burning of their own city, the attacking of white people and other various violent behaviors non-animalistic.....yet you call cops......pigs.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

.23 seconds and on.......looks pretty damn animalistic to me.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
.23 seconds and on.......looks pretty damn animalistic to me.
It's known outside of RWNJ circles that BLM is not the same as a random, opportunistic criminal on the street.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Funny how those of the cuck class don't see the burning of their own city, the attacking of white people and other various violent behaviors non-animalistic.....yet you call cops......pigs.
Some cops are pigs.

Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

So in the NFL kneeling for the National Anthem can't be punished because of the CBA, but in baseball the find a way to get around it. Hum, I wonder what the difference is?
nolanvt wrote:

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Nope. It's racist to you and animal cop killers you support.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

I like how some think Kaep and Clevenger are in anyway comparable. One kneels during the national anthem in protest. The other made a racist rant on his Twitter account. Of course there's going to be disciplinary action taken against Clevenger.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:I like how some think Kaep and Clevenger are in anyway comparable. One kneels during the national anthem in protest. The other made a racist rant on his Twitter account. Of course there's going to be disciplinary action taken against Clevenger.

Uh huh
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.