Some conflict for IP today...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CFB Apologist

Some conflict for IP today...

Post by CFB Apologist »

Unarmed black man shot and killed by black and hispanic cops in liberal/fascist paradise El Cajon California. Are these "pigs" as he would call them OK because they play for his team and are not rednecks from the south? Interesting and conflicting, I'm sure
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Some conflict for IP today...

Post by awesome guy »

Blacknecks? Or is he going with wetbacks?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

All 5 blacks in San Diego are protesting. OK, there's more than 5 if you include the Chargers and Padres. Within 3 hours, the real deal hoodlums from Compton will be on scene, 7 Oakland is up. San Diego doesn't have many blacks, but the day drive people can turn it into a shite show. That wacko standing in front of police and philosophizing in Charlotte is getting his tickets now.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

#wetbacks
#blacks
#hoodlums

The thread is young, though. Have all the confidence in UWS that I'll get to add on to that.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:#wetbacks
#blacks
#hoodlums

The thread is young, though. Have all the confidence in UWS that I'll get to add on to that.
Yep- you will chime in with #bigots and IP will chime in with #pigs.... both very sophisticated and tolerant terms- don't disappoint
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

#blacks
#hoodlums

Thanks queen
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

#blacks
#hoodlums

Taillights.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:Unarmed black man shot and killed by black and hispanic cops in liberal/fascist paradise El Cajon California. Are these "pigs" as he would call them OK because they play for his team and are not rednecks from the south? Interesting and conflicting, I'm sure
How do these pigs play for my team? I'm confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

CFB Apologist wrote:Unarmed black man shot and killed by black and hispanic cops in liberal/fascist paradise El Cajon California. Are these "pigs" as he would call them OK because they play for his team and are not rednecks from the south? Interesting and conflicting, I'm sure
El Cajon is pretty conservative, certainly nowhere near a lib/fascist paradise. It's sort of the Latino version of Mississippi.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:Latino version of Mississippi.
OK, I've got to know what that entails with respect to the similarities. Further paint the picture for me...
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

BG Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:Latino version of Mississippi.
OK, I've got to know what that entails with respect to the similarities. Further paint the picture for me...
Poor Latino rednecks vs poor white rednecks....
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
El Cajon is pretty conservative, certainly nowhere near a lib/fascist paradise. It's sort of the Latino version of Mississippi.
Is el cajon just outside of san diego? I hit a poker room around there. It was kind of hood - but lots of loose yet good players. I got crushed.

Nevermind. My poker room was on el cajon boulevard, but not near el cajon. it was just raided.

http://fox5sandiego.com/2016/07/27/fbi- ... card-room/
Last edited by ip_law-hokie on Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Is el cajon just outside of san diego? I hit a poker room around there. It was kind of hood - but lots of loose yet good players. I got crushed.
Yep. Outside city of SD, inside the county.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

HokieFanDC wrote:
"pretty conservative"Southern California city - right, and MSNBC is center-left
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
MSNBC is center-left
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

CFB Apologist wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
El Cajon is an illegal haven. San Diego is a fairly conservative town, one of the few conservative CA cities.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

El Cajon is a big box.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Major Kong wrote:El Cajon is a big box.
Yeh right, and Baton Rouge is a red stick.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
MSNBC is center-left
MSNBC is rubber room central. It's where the mentally challenged (ahem, Scarbro); and the mentally ill (Mika) go to rot their otherwise unemployable lives.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
MSNBC is center-left
Hahahahahahahahaha
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function