Unpossible. There is no voter fraud

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Re: Unpossible. There is no voter fraud

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Seems like something like our elections would be so important that the government would perform random audits to look for evidence of voter fraud, or make deliberate attempts at it to test the system - similar to how they test the security at airports. But they don't do anything to check the integrity of our current system.

The left always claims "there's no evidence of voter fraud" (even though there actually is), but there would be a lot more evidence of it if they actually went looking for it! Anyone that looks at the lack of checks & security can easily see how easy it is to commit fraud. Just a few examples:

- Dead people are not purged from the rolls, so if someone is aware that person died all they have to do is show up at their precinct and claim they are that person.

- Fill out a bunch of registration cards and put whatever home address you want, using different names. Then as long as you know what precinct goes with the addresses that you put, you can go to each one of them and vote. In 2008, we saw where Mickey Mouse was getting registered.

- Flood the zone with as many registrations as possible, so that when more people vote in a district than live there, there is no red flags raised for someone to say "wait, how can we have more voters than registrations?"

These are just a few simple ways that fraud can and does occur. I'm sure there are even more sophisticated and elaborate ways. Too much power is at stake here.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

BG's home town of Harrisonburg, VA. A red part of the state but nowadays a little blue city with the growth of JMU. Go Blue Streaks!

Now that Virginia does require a photo ID, I wonder if this would have worked. An interesting case, for sure. I hope we ultimately get more information and justice, as necessary.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

I've been a florida resident for almost 4 years now. When the Virginia 7th congressional district was reformed my Va home went from the 4th to the new 7th. I received new voter ID cards a few months ago for the new district. My younger son, who has lived in CA for the past 4 years, also received a new card. Very, very lax