Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Lol, even the head of DNC thinks the 0bamaconomy is shiite

Post by HokieJoe »

"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Re: Lol, even the head of DNC thinks the 0bamaconomy is shii

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

We need to seriously do something to save capitalism. We need to end globalism, and focus on nationalism right now. The Hillderbeast is going to be 4 more years of extreme pain for the lower 90% of this country, disguised as compassion that ignores human nature and economics.

The revolution is going to start with a spark and then it will be lights out. I am very worried that the people who hate her and the globalists are the hackers. If organized, they could inflict a lot of damage on every corner of this economy. They are anarchists by nature.

God help us if they kill Assange. That would be the spark.
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:We need to seriously do something to save capitalism. We need to end globalism, and focus on nationalism right now. The Hillderbeast is going to be 4 more years of extreme pain for the lower 90% of this country, disguised as compassion that ignores human nature and economics.

The revolution is going to start with a spark and then it will be lights out. I am very worried that the people who hate her and the globalists are the hackers. If organized, they could inflict a lot of damage on every corner of this economy. They are anarchists by nature.

Saving capitalism by ending globalism is like saving for retirement by spending money. Globalism is capitalism, don't you see that?
Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

Globalism is not capitalism. It's a transfer of wealth until all entities are roughly equal. Globalism is bad for the US since it moves high paying manufacturing jobs to not just low cost producers, but countries that limited environmental rules.
VisorBoy wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:We need to seriously do something to save capitalism. We need to end globalism, and focus on nationalism right now. The Hillderbeast is going to be 4 more years of extreme pain for the lower 90% of this country, disguised as compassion that ignores human nature and economics.

Saving capitalism by ending globalism is like saving for retirement by spending money. Globalism is capitalism, don't you see that?
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

VisorBoy wrote:

There is a big difference between selling products to other countries vs firing all employees in your country, and moving your factory to somewhere with no EPA, minimum wage, or human rights. Big difference. When I say "globalism", I mean the latter.

Have you been to India? You should take a trip there and see what the lower 90% live like there. That's where we are headed, but our lower 90% are armed and pissed. It won't be pretty.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

VisorBoy wrote:

Globalism is crony capitalism at it's 'finest'.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

I travel to India on business once every two years. I dread the trip. It's a shock to my senses. Filth, squalor and abject poverty. Until you see it, you can't believe it.
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:

There is a big difference between selling products to other countries vs firing all employees in your country, and moving your factory to somewhere with no EPA, minimum wage, or human rights. Big difference. When I say "globalism", I mean the latter.

Have you been to India? You should take a trip there and see what the lower 90% live like there. That's where we are headed, but our lower 90% are armed and pissed. It won't be pretty.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:

Sure won't. And what we end up with in the aftermath of such a terrible event should give everyone pause.
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:I travel to India on business once every two years. I dread the trip. It's a shock to my senses. Filth, squalor and abject poverty. Until you see it, you can't believe it.
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:

India's poverty is not caused by businesses going to India.
Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

VisorBoy wrote:
Mcl3 Hokie wrote:I travel to India on business once every two years. I dread the trip. It's a shock to my senses. Filth, squalor and abject poverty. Until you see it, you can't believe it.
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:

That's not what he said.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

I've been thinking this for some time that that is what this election is really about. You can see all tptb fighting to keep the game going. It's all collusion. The media barely reports on the Wikileaks emails and stays on the Trump sex scandal.....because we've dumbed down the populace so much so, that's all they care about.......Idiocracy.

There are reports that the Equadoran Embassy is surrounded by heavily armed police forces.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-2 ... ssy-london

They are really worried about what is coming next.......I'm hoping it's something YUGE!
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

VisorBoy wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:

We're talking about the crap economy in the United States. India's only relevance to the discussion is what American workers have to compete against- slave labor.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:

We're talking about the crap economy in the United States. India's only relevance to the discussion is what American workers have to compete against- slave labor.
Yup. We are sending our workers to train their overseas replacements.......

Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

VisorBoy wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:

I didn't say it was....you have to understand something, Globalization pushed everyone to a mean. The goal is to make the standard deviation small, hence India comes up a little, while the US goes down a lot. When you are at the top of the pyramid, it's a long way down to average.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk