Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

BayAreaHokie, reporting live from Jill Stein rally

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I live pretty close to Berkeley and I saw that there was a Jill Stein rally tonight, so I thought I would check it out.

I took two of my kids cause they have been very interested in the election so far.

Anyway, I didn't expect this at all, but 90% of the people who now identify with the Green Party are ex Bernie supporters. The third speaker is now on and they are all using terms like "rigged election" and creating a new party to challenge the Dems. They bring up points like land lines being used for the polls and that millenials don't have land lines.

The DNC did a great job of completely alienating a lot of passionate people. I bet the Dems would like these people supporting and volunteering for the Hillderbeast, but she revolts these people every bit as much as she does the Pubs on this board.

The Dems are in deep [emoji90] IMHO if this same meeting is taking place all over the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: BayAreaHokie, reporting live from Jill Stein rally

Post by awesome guy »

I honestly know only 2 people supporting Hillary. The other couple hundred, Trump or 4th party. I've been pretty good at weeding out the dumbass latte drinking crowd making up the left-fielders. On the other end, I don't know any billionaires that presumably would support her because she's for sale to people of that income. I need to know more billionaires and get plugged into that level of players. Anywho, the polls are puzzling given how most everyone I know wants to vomit at Clinton and is either hard core for Trump or very wishy-washy to hate him(the 4th party people). I know that's just my awesome world, but I did make it awesome and so the have limited libtard interaction.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:I honestly know only 2 people supporting Hillary. The other couple hundred, Trump or 4th party. I've been pretty good at weeding out the dumbass latte drinking crowd making up the left-fielders. On the other end, I don't know any billionaires that presumably would support her because she's for sale to people of that income. I need to know more billionaires and get plugged into that level of players. Anywho, the polls are puzzling given how most everyone I know wants to vomit at Clinton and is either hard core for Trump or very wishy-washy to hate him(the 4th party people). I know that's just my awesome world, but I did make it awesome and so the have limited libtard interaction.
Sounds like a lot of groupthink within your circle that doesn't like to have their viewpoints challenged, or at least you anyway.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

I just have smart friends and so few Hillary supporters. That's success at the friend game.
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I just got home. I dont know what to believe now about the polls. There were more people at this thing than I have seen on YouTube for most HRC events, but it was in Berkeley so I have to acknowledge that. I think the polling is suspect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

VoiceOfReason
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Every chance I get

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote:I just have smart friends and so few Hillary supporters. That's success at the friend game.
Don't worry... the thinking people don't miss being friends with you. It's a win-win for sure :lol:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:I just have smart friends and so few Hillary supporters. That's success at the friend game.
Don't worry... the thinking people don't miss being friends with you. It's a win-win for sure [emoji38]
Keep telling yourself that, it's easier for you. GFY
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Another thing that surprised me. I would have expected all the people at the rally to be millenials. Not even close. The biggest surprise was the number of elderly people. I would say that it was even across millenials/Gen X/Boomer with each about a third.

nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I just got home. I dont know what to believe now about the polls. There were more people at this thing than I have seen on YouTube for most HRC events, but it was in Berkeley so I have to acknowledge that. I think the polling is suspect.

What do you find "suspect" about the polls?
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I just got home. I dont know what to believe now about the polls. There were more people at this thing than I have seen on YouTube for most HRC events, but it was in Berkeley so I have to acknowledge that. I think the polling is suspect.

I'm suspicious of the polls, but it's also explained by embarrassment. Only the most leftist of corrupt Democrats will publicly admit to supporting her, though there are obviously more people than that in her camp. They know she's a crook and keep their support quite to not tarnish their own reputation too. Just look at this board for an example, a couple people claim to have voted or will vote for Johnson when you know they voted for Hillary. Trump has a bit of that dynamic too, but also a base that doesn't care what the sheep think as they're motivated by destroying the establishment. Trump is just a weapon in their view, Clinton is the people supporting her, so lower enthusiasm and laughable events. The alt candidates also see their pick as a weapon for change and so are more enthusiastic. The crowds show enthusiasm, not necessarily how people will vote.
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:

Some gems from today's Podesta drop. #podestaemails16

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Public support for a candidate doesn't mean anything anymore due to the way Democrats have corrupted the voting process. In many states, idiots get ballots mailed to them....all they do is check some boxes and mail it in...and the Democrats have paid folks to call and email them incessantly to remind them that they get more free shirt for checking the right boxes. In other states, they're automatically registered, and buses take them to polling locations. Due to extended voting, there's a much larger window to create fraud as well.

These people are ghosts, politically, with almost no interest in the voting process.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I truly believe this election will cause pollsters to have to tweak and reevaluate data in re to social polling.

This will be the foundation for the beginning of Psychohistory.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Image

That's good
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Image

.....ip's "gal", lower left.

(((Shudders)))
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Yup. Saw this today. And with the collusion between the Dems and media being proven by Wikileaks.....do you really believe they aren't doing this?
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Yup. Saw this today. And with the collusion between the Dems and media being proven by Wikileaks.....do you really believe they aren't doing this?
The question then becomes...are they doing this to suppress votes (inevitability), mask voter fraud, or both?
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

The question then becomes...are they doing this to suppress votes (inevitability), mask voter fraud, or both?
I think both. It's evident that there is nothing but lies coming from and liars and crooks working for the Hillary campaign. I mean, the witch hired DWS for crying out loud, and NO ONE makes a peep about it from the left. Standard operations.......

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Just noticed that email is from 2008. If polling companies are colluding with a political campaign regarding oversampling, that's still indicative of a problem...and there's no reason to believe it isn't worse now.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:Just noticed that email is from 2008. If polling companies are colluding with a political campaign regarding oversampling, that's still indicative of a problem...and there's no reason to believe it isn't worse now.
Yup. That's what I was thinking. Saw the date.....and this is just NOW coming out.

But, elections aren't rigged.....LOL

Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I think the DNC and MSM are all in right now. They are worried. They know they are in deep trouble if Trump wins. After last night, I am convinced the Bernie people are going to create a legit third party that will be a thorn in their butts as well. No lie is too big right now. They must have people who feel that you want to make the polls make the other side feel it is a lost cause.

The thing is....Trumps people are passionate, and the bird party people are passionate. The only ones not passionate are the Hillderbots.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I think the DNC and MSM are all in right now. They are worried. They know they are in deep trouble if Trump wins. After last night, I am convinced the Bernie people are going to create a legit third party that will be a thorn in their butts as well. No lie is too big right now. They must have people who feel that you want to make the polls make the other side feel it is a lost cause.

The thing is....Trumps people are passionate, and the bird party people are passionate. The only ones not passionate are the Hillderbots.

I agree. Trumps gonna clobber her.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I think the DNC and MSM are all in right now. They are worried. They know they are in deep trouble if Trump wins. After last night, I am convinced the Bernie people are going to create a legit third party that will be a thorn in their butts as well. No lie is too big right now. They must have people who feel that you want to make the polls make the other side feel it is a lost cause.

All true, but I'm still not buying into the polls being that off. We've been done this path before, they may do this early to create the results they want, but they have to start being closer to reality as we approach election day. On the other hand, Trump is bringing in a bunch of people that have never voted before and don't show up in polls because they're really not likely voters. But this, they look to be. Enough to overcome the idiot liberals in each state? I'm not so confident.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

This seems to line up with the leaked Podesta email.

========================

LEAKED CLINTON INTERNAL DOCUMENT: Discourage Trump Supporters with Bogus Polls and Declaring Election Over
Jim Hoft
Oct 23rd, 2016 10:38 pm

Wow.
Such dishonest people.

We all knew the corrupt media polls were BS.
Now thanks to Wikileaks we know our assumptions were correct.
The media was working with Hillary Clinton to release bogus weighted polls that show Hillary ahead of Trump.

And then step two was to declare the election over.

This was always their plan.
They are shameless liars and the corrupt media is their willing partner.

https://twitter.com/S_Cooper0404/status ... =twsrc^tfw

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10 ... -election/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)