Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

All of Hillary's deleted emails to be released

Post by Techmomof2 »

http://www.tdnewswire.com/breaking-clin ... can-relax/

Anonymous

All 33,000 deleted emails are going to be released November 1, probably in 4–5 sets, these emails are going to be the complete undoing of the Democratic Party. We are purposely holding them back so they cannot have time to replace Hillary.

Also we are not Russian despite what CNN tells you, we already have inside info that Obama is literally going to start a war with Russia to cover up the crimes that are in the emails, we are talking Obama and Hillary being held for treason then ending up with the same terrorists they have influenced – by this time next year.

Don’t give up the fight, Julian and his staff 100% no Hillary is not going to be president, Hillary knows once the emails get released she’s done, and that is why she is crying Russia and Obama is willing to start a war to start to hide their crimes or at least draw attention away from their crimes.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: All of Hillary's deleted emails to be released

Post by HokieHam »

Wow.......they can't even use correct engrish.......very suspect.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

I mean, I would LOVE to see all those emails, especially the ones about......yoga

But this is just junk.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:I mean, I would LOVE to see all those emails, especially the ones about......yoga

But this is just junk.
Yeah, sounds fishy to me too
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

File under "too good to be true"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
RWNJ
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by RWNJ »

Been hearing this stuff every time there has been a release of emails. Hasn't changed a thing so far and probably won't this time either. The pig is in.
We lived through Obama, you'll live through Trump
hawk1965
Party: democrat

Post by hawk1965 »

Techmomof2 wrote:http://www.tdnewswire.com/breaking-clin ... can-relax/

Anonymous

All 33,000 deleted emails are going to be released November 1, probably in 4–5 sets, these emails are going to be the complete undoing of the Democratic Party. We are purposely holding them back so they cannot have time to replace Hillary.

Also we are not Russian despite what CNN tells you, we already have inside info that Obama is literally going to start a war with Russia to cover up the crimes that are in the emails, we are talking Obama and Hillary being held for treason then ending up with the same terrorists they have influenced – by this time next year.

Don’t give up the fight, Julian and his staff 100% no Hillary is not going to be president, Hillary knows once the emails get released she’s done, and that is why she is crying Russia and Obama is willing to start a war to start to hide their crimes or at least draw attention away from their crimes.

Must be a comforting feeling being in company with a Russian puppet.Is this not the same guy that gave Edward Snowden an outlet for his stolen documents?Of course just coincidence that after Snowden took up residence in Russia, Putin became super aggressive.
This however matters little to you right wingers.As long as we can keep our advantage on the Supreme Court the devil himself could be an ally.Just look what the Saclia court has done for the right wing,1-armed every nut and gang banger around,2-let ass holes like Sheldon Aldeson buy elections,3-called an election which unleased Dick Cheney,Bolton,Rumsfeld, and the group that crashed the ecomomy plus f#ed up Iraq.

Only thing left is to get those damn poor blacks off insurance and overturn Roe vs. Wade.Hell ,Blake Farenthold and Louis Gohmert are more qualified to decide than some fool woman.If it is in the Bible or the Koran then it must be so.

But then where in the Bible or Koran is It?
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

hawk1965 wrote:
Techmomof2 wrote:http://www.tdnewswire.com/breaking-clin ... can-relax/

Anonymous

Must be a comforting feeling being in company with a Russian puppet.Is this not the same guy that gave Edward Snowden an outlet for his stolen documents?Of course just coincidence that after Snowden took up residence in Russia, Putin became super aggressive.
This however matters little to you right wingers.As long as we can keep our advantage on the Supreme Court the devil himself could be an ally.Just look what the Saclia court has done for the right wing,1-armed every nut and gang banger around,2-let ass holes like Sheldon Aldeson buy elections,3-called an election which unleased Dick Cheney,Bolton,Rumsfeld, and the group that crashed the ecomomy plus f#ed up Iraq.

Only thing left is to get those damn poor blacks off insurance and overturn Roe vs. Wade.Hell ,Blake Farenthold and Louis Gohmert are more qualified to decide than some fool woman.If it is in the Bible or the Koran then it must be so.

But then where in the Bible or Koran is It?
Houtex - It's funny to see how soon you forget that the entire reason Assange became famous was because of the Ab Graib / Bradley Manning leaks...which Democrats celebrated and attacked Bush over incessantly. So, by your rationale, you were the original russian puppet. Liberals were handing awards out to this guy left and right:

2008, Economist New Media Award[227]
2009, Amnesty International UK Media Awards[228]
2010, TIME Person of the Year, Reader's Choice[229]
2010, Sam Adams Award[230]
2011, Free Dacia Award[231]
2011, Sydney Peace Foundation Gold Medal[232]
2011, Martha Gellhorn Prize for Journalism[233]
2011, Walkley Award for Most Outstanding Contribution to Journalism[234]
2011, Voltaire Award for Free Speech[235]
2012, Big Brother Awards Hero of Privacy[236]
2013, Global Exchange Human Rights Award, People’s Choice[237]
2013, Yoko Ono Lennon Courage Award for the Arts[238]
2013, New York Festivals World's Best TV & Films Silver World Medal[239]
2014, Union of Journalists in Kazakhstan Top Prize[240]

Somehow, those dropped off in 2015. I wonder why?

Assange is a detestable guy IMO. But, like Abu Graib, that's no rational reason to disregard what he uncovers.
hawk1965

Post by hawk1965 »

That is a guud and uuge list their Piondexter.I am sure some left wing Bernie supporters probably went ape over the revelations.I,however, fail to remember where it was asserted the Russian were behind the leaks.Don't remember they taking sides to support Obama

Also remember that quite a few democrats were appalled with Snowden actions,especially when he fleed to Russia.Don't see very many republicans outraged now when the stolen e mails are all one sided and an attempt to disparage one Hillary Clinton.

I point out these are stolen documents, allegedly pirated by Putin.To paraphrase Allen Iverson:e-mails,e mails,we are talking e mails,not a document statement or orders to be implemented.

You may be happy backing Putin,I am not.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

hawk1965 wrote:That is a guud and uuge list their Piondexter.I am sure some left wing Bernie supporters probably went ape over the revelations.I,however, fail to remember where it was asserted the Russian were behind the leaks.Don't remember they taking sides to support Obama

Also remember that quite a few democrats were appalled with Snowden actions,especially when he fleed to Russia.Don't see very many republicans outraged now when the stolen e mails are all one sided and an attempt to disparage one Hillary Clinton.

I point out these are stolen documents, allegedly pirated by Putin.To paraphrase Allen Iverson:e-mails,e mails,we are talking e mails,not a document statement or orders to be implemented.

The Russians are the fall guy on this for the Dems -- a convenient excuse. There is no substantial proof that they were behind it, only speculation, and weak at that.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
hawk1965 wrote:That is a guud and uuge list their Piondexter.I am sure some left wing Bernie supporters probably went ape over the revelations.I,however, fail to remember where it was asserted the Russian were behind the leaks.Don't remember they taking sides to support Obama

The Russians are the fall guy on this for the Dems -- a convenient excuse. There is no substantial proof that they were behind it, only speculation, and weak at that.
But weak minded imbeciles swallow that crazy talking point hook, line, & sinker. And that seems to include the media that don't seem to have a shred of curiosity to see the proof that the Russian's are behind it. Wikileaks is headed by Julian Assange. Last I checked he was not Russian. A

nd even if the Russians are behind it, who cares? Its not the messenger that matters here, its the message. Note that no one cared where Trump's tax returns came from when they were leaked to the NYTs. Libs were going wild over that. Now all of a sudden they care about how leaked information is obtained.

Its so disgustingly dishonest, and very sad to see people that buy into it. But if these people will believe "the Russians are behind it" without any proof, then they would probably believe space aliens are to blame as well. That's how weak and feeble-minded these folks are.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
hawk1965

Post by hawk1965 »

If you do not have anything intelligent to say then shut up.

Already an embarrassment to your degree.Like my daddy use to say,some have a lot of book sense but no common sense. I hope you at least have some book sense.
hawk1965

Post by hawk1965 »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

But weak minded imbeciles swallow that crazy talking point hook, line, & sinker. And that seems to include the media that don't seem to have a shred of curiosity to see the proof that the Russian's are behind it. Wikileaks is headed by Julian Assange. Last I checked he was not Russian. A

nd even if the Russians are behind it, who cares? Its not the messenger that matters here, its the message. Note that no one cared where Trump's tax returns came from when they were leaked to the NYTs. Libs were going wild over that. Now all of a sudden they care about how leaked information is obtained.

Its so disgustingly dishonest, and very sad to see people that buy into it. But if these people will believe "the Russians are behind it" without any proof, then they would probably believe space aliens are to blame as well. That's how weak and feeble-minded these folks are.

Go Donald,go Donald,you have a whole basket of gullible lemons following you.