Newt Gingrich rips Megyn Kelly a new one

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Newt Gingrich rips Megyn Kelly a new one

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

It's about damn time someone called her out for her BS

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Newt Gingrich rips Megyn Kelly a new one

Post by USN_Hokie »

Just heard about this...damn. I used to like Meghan Kelly...she's gone full libtard trying to get that MSM bit.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

:lol:

VTDante
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Libertarian

Post by VTDante »

Haha. She'll tat up her arms by Christmas if Trump wins.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:Just heard about this...damn. I used to like Meghan Kelly...she's gone full libtard trying to get that MSM bit.
Trump will hire her for his new network to compete with Fox......The Bloody Megyn Show.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Am I supposed to come away from this video thinking one side dominated the discussion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

nolanvt wrote:Am I supposed to come away from this video thinking one side dominated the discussion?

You? Probably not.

Most normal clear-minded people that understand Megyn's agenda, then yes they will clearly see that she got owned.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

I'm guessing calling out Fox News as part of the liberal mainstream media is part of the strategy of TrumpTV™.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Am I supposed to come away from this video thinking one side dominated the discussion?

You? Probably not.

Most normal clear-minded people that understand Megyn's agenda, then yes they will clearly see that she got owned.
The Fox News liberal agenda?
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

nolanvt wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

You? Probably not.

I missed the part where Megyn Kelly = All of Fox News.

In case you haven't noticed, her ratings have taken a nose dive. There is a very specific reason for that, but I would not expect you to understand it.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

You? Probably not.

I missed the part where Megyn Kelly = All of Fox News.

In case you haven't noticed, her ratings have taken a nose dive. There is a very specific reason for that, but I would not expect you to understand it.
There are better things to worry about in life than Megyn Kelly's TV show ratings, so I don't care nor do I want to understand the dynamics at play.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Sexual predator. Say it. (Newt goes full Sam Kenneson). I like it.
A predator in the east wing, indeed.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
absolutvt03
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

It's funny because to me Newt is the one who comes off looking angry and unhinged. Nevermind the whole notion that Fox News is now somehow guilty of "liberal bias".
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

absolutvt03 wrote:It's funny because to me Newt is the one who comes off looking angry and unhinged. Nevermind the whole notion that Fox News is now somehow guilty of "liberal bias".
I don't mean to speak for others, but I think the view isn't that she's 'liberal', but that because of the personal barbs from Trump, she is just anti-Trump.
Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

VisorBoy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:It's funny because to me Newt is the one who comes off looking angry and unhinged. Nevermind the whole notion that Fox News is now somehow guilty of "liberal bias".
I don't mean to speak for others, but I think the view isn't that she's 'liberal', but that because of the personal barbs from Trump, she is just anti-Trump.
^^This^^
absolutvt03
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

VisorBoy wrote:
That may be but it wasn't what Gingrich was saying in the interview.
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

FWIW in re to Megyn Kelly:
3times.jpg
3times.jpg (31.21 KiB) Viewed 1546 times
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

Kelly has had it in for Trump since the start of primary season...And yes, she has really hurt Fox News because it's viewers are conservative for the most part and Kelly has gone all in for Hillary....as she refers to her.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Attila T Hun wrote:Kelly has had it in for Trump since the start of primary season...And yes, she has really hurt Fox News because it's viewers are conservative for the most part and Kelly has gone all in for Hillary....as she refers to her.
I heard she has lower ratings than Harry Potter on MSNBC.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Attila T Hun wrote:Kelly has had it in for Trump since the start of primary season...And yes, she has really hurt Fox News because it's viewers are conservative for the most part and Kelly has gone all in for Hillary....as she refers to her.
I don't think she supports Hillary at all. But since her run-in with Trump during the primary she is certainly anti Trump. And I don't blame her.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
I doubt that. Pajama Boys ratings are gutter level low. He's one of the guys they were talking about letting go.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
You are correct. Her ratings are cratering because her audience is seeing through her agenda. Hannity is getting higher ratings, and he's in the 10pm time-slot which is a huge disadvantage.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10 ... mographic/

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Reading between the lines on this CNN article, Kelly may want to leave Fox and wouldn't blame her if she did. She's a very talented broadcaster, but she may not fit in with the Fox News viewer demographic who wants their personalities to be far right and never question the ideals or figures of the far right. Kelly's broadcasting and intellectual talents may be better suited at another network with a different viewer demographic. If I were Fox and she left, I'd stick Hannity back at the 9:00 PM slot. To his credit, Hannity sticks to his strengths of the "GOTCHA!" style of cable news programming that the Fox News viewing base craves, and he almost always beats the drum of the GOP.

Oh, and Kelly is a 10.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/26/media/m ... index.html
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:Reading between the lines on this CNN article, Kelly may want to leave Fox and wouldn't blame her if she did. She's a very talented broadcaster, but she may not fit in with the Fox News viewer demographic who wants their personalities to be far right and never question the ideals or figures of the far right. Kelly's broadcasting and intellectual talents may be better suited at another network with a different viewer demographic. If I were Fox and she left, I'd stick Hannity back at the 9:00 PM slot. To his credit, Hannity sticks to his strengths of the "GOTCHA!" style of cable news programming that the Fox News viewing base craves, and he almost always beats the drum of the GOP.

Oh, and Kelly is a 10.

I've got no problems with her asking hard questions. I wish more personalities on Fox would press the stupid Pubs. But to me, she went over the top......she is constantly dwelling on the issue and won't let it drop. Move on to issues, which is sorely lacking in any media coverage this season.

Hannity is obnoxious......can't stand him.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Reading between the lines on this CNN article, Kelly may want to leave Fox and wouldn't blame her if she did. She's a very talented broadcaster, but she may not fit in with the Fox News viewer demographic who wants their personalities to be far right and never question the ideals or figures of the far right. Kelly's broadcasting and intellectual talents may be better suited at another network with a different viewer demographic. If I were Fox and she left, I'd stick Hannity back at the 9:00 PM slot. To his credit, Hannity sticks to his strengths of the "GOTCHA!" style of cable news programming that the Fox News viewing base craves, and he almost always beats the drum of the GOP.

Oh, and Kelly is a 10.

I've got no problems with her asking hard questions. I wish more personalities on Fox would press the stupid Pubs. But to me, she went over the top......she is constantly dwelling on the issue and won't let it drop. Move on to issues, which is sorely lacking in any media coverage this season.

Hannity is obnoxious......can't stand him.
I would say:

a) she claimed to have also discussed the Clinton sex issues during the exchange with Newt (to what degree, I don't know)
b) what is and how much coverage is "over the top"?
c) sex scandals are more likely to attract viewers than discussions on policy, so I can see why for-profit TV ventures would spend time on this. They're in the money-making business, not the journalism or fairness business. It's why Anthony Weiner dominated the news cycle on multiple occasions.