Depressed liberal women lopping off hair after Trump victory

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Depressed liberal women lopping off hair after Trump victory

Post by USN_Hokie »

This election is the gift that keeps on giving. Next they'll blame Trump when no men are interested in their Harry Potter or "I need to speak to the manager" haircuts.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/12/women-m ... are-thecut

Read the whole thing, it's hilarious. This might be my favorite quote:
Over at Georgetown Salon & Spa, one of the most exclusive salons in D.C., much-sought-after colorist and stylist Mariangela Moore has witnessed this “take control” movement daily for the past month. “One of my clients said, ‘Think of Melania Trump and go in the opposite direction,’” she says. “She said, ‘I don’t want to be that person people see as sexual, I want to be seen as strong.’” Another professional woman cut her hair into a flattop.
PolyTech

Re: Depressed liberal women lopping off hair after Trump vic

Post by PolyTech »

Was hoping this was about armpit and legs, but sadly, no.
#JusticeForNolan
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:This election is the gift that keeps on giving. Next they'll blame Trump when no men are interested in their Harry Potter or "I need to speak to the manager" haircuts.

Over at Georgetown Salon & Spa, one of the most exclusive salons in D.C., much-sought-after colorist and stylist Mariangela Moore has witnessed this “take control” movement daily for the past month. “One of my clients said, ‘Think of Melania Trump and go in the opposite direction,’” she says. “She said, ‘I don’t want to be that person people see as sexual, I want to be seen as strong.’” Another professional woman cut her hair into a flattop.
In other words, they are going full bore dyke. Somehow I doubt this will help attract people (think PC principal types) to their cause. I could be wrong.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:This election is the gift that keeps on giving. Next they'll blame Trump when no men are interested in their Harry Potter or "I need to speak to the manager" haircuts.

so wimminz that could not get a date before without paying for it make it harder for themselves.... good move ladies, enjoy the alone time
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

I agree with some of the comments. This is a good thing. It let's you know who to stay away from right off the start.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

PolyTech wrote:Was hoping this was about armpit and legs, but sadly, no.
For the win. /Thread
:lol:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.