So, is today the dumb bint march on D.C.......

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: So, is today the dumb bint march on D.C.......

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:The march of the bitter women and sour grapes. Imagine 100,000 Liz Warren's shrieking at the top of their lungs to demand the right to murder the unborn. Too bad the unborn are unable to organize their own civil rights marches - you know, the right to live?
Progress.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/20/n ... cebook.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do we get free razor blades too? Gillette is $$%
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:The march of the bitter women and sour grapes. Imagine 100,000 Liz Warren's shrieking at the top of their lungs to demand the right to murder the unborn. Too bad the unborn are unable to organize their own civil rights marches - you know, the right to live?
Progress.

Do we get free razor blades too? Gillette is $$%
Nope.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

AG's got the internet tough guy act going nicely by talking about all the people he's going to fight on the streets.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Image
Good Lord.
Good stuff.

What are they protesting here in this country? Western societies have given more rights and opportunities to women than any societies in history. And yet they still hammer away at western males. How about Saudi Arabia? Any protesting against them?
I could make a list that would include our president stating that he likes to grab women by their pussies.

That's not what he said. He said women will let him do that if he wanted to. He actually never said whether he has or not.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
Good Lord.
Good stuff.

What are they protesting here in this country? Western societies have given more rights and opportunities to women than any societies in history. And yet they still hammer away at western males. How about Saudi Arabia? Any protesting against them?
I could make a list that would include our president stating that he likes to grab women by their pussies.

That's not what he said. He said women will let him do that if he wanted to. He actually never said whether he has or not.
Stay strong.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:AG's got the internet tough guy act going nicely by talking about all the people he's going to fight on the streets.
SUP
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
Good Lord.
Good stuff.

I didn't realize you had such bad pussy allergies. I'm sorry to hear that dude.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Progress.

Nope. Progress would be women taking responsibility for their own actions. You want me 'out of your uterus' girls? Then don't ask me to subsidize who you decide to get your F on with.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Progress.

Nope. Progress would be women taking responsibility for their own actions. You want me 'out of your uterus' girls? Then don't ask me to subsidize who you decide to get your F on with.
Yup! Paying for murder with taxpayer $$$$. You know what, if it's their choice, why should men pay for child support.........I mean, let's carry it out to it's logical conclusion.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:AG's got the internet tough guy act going nicely by talking about all the people he's going to fight on the streets.
SUP
You finally used it correctly. Congrats!
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
SUP
You finally used it correctly. Congrats!
I always have, you should try reading when you're not distracted suckling your kid on your tits.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I wonder why none of these 200,000 SJW's didn't take the time to saunter over to the Saudi embassy, or any other Muslim embassy, and at least protest the treatment of women and children in those countries that allow the atrocities :?:

I mean they were right there, it's in the vicinity, I checked their schedules and they didn't have anything better to do. Alas they couldn't take the time and had to bitch and bemoan their hard and terrible American life.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:I wonder why none of these 200,000 SJW's didn't take the time to saunter over to the Saudi embassy, or any other Muslim embassy, and at least protest the treatment of women and children in those countries that allow the atrocities :?:

I mean they were right there, it's in the vicinity, I checked their schedules and they didn't have anything better to do. Alas they couldn't take the time and had to bitch and bemoan their hard and terrible American life.

They're the low info DNC base. Muslim is an acceptable identity for them for some reason. They put themselves in jihabs to fight female oppression, it's a comical tragedy. I'm sure they're the same dumbass liberals you run across on social media that think very highly of themselves, so much that they're educators for the "ignorant" masses.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Progress.

Nope.

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
Good Lord.
Good stuff.

Stay strong.

Just want you to be a little more factual in your criticism.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Why is the left such slobs when they protest? Aren't these the people that claim to be champions of the environment?

https://twitter.com/LilMissRightie/stat ... wsrc%5Etfw

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Check out this old cuckold. And he brought his kids with him to this disgusting display of vulgarity.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Progress.

Nope.

Mmmkay.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
I was reading yesterday that there's people actually flying in from countries where female genital mutilation is legal to protest. :lol:
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
I was reading yesterday that there's people actually flying in from countries where female genital mutilation is legal to protest. :lol:
This wasn't a protest by women for women about Women's issues. This was a protest by liberals against Trump. Don't confuse the two as there are distinct differences.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Progress.

Nope.

Yup......can't have people being responsible for themselves. Less dependent on your beloved Big Broher....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Why is the left such slobs when they protest? Aren't these the people that claim to be champions of the environment?

https://twitter.com/LilMissRightie/stat ... wsrc%5Etfw

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:Image
WooHoo time and a ½ for crews to clean up the mess on Sunday and extra clean up crews hired...Trump already creating more jobs. :!:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

The next 4 8 years are going to be glorious.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

LOL! This one is great!