Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Democrat candidate not to be outdone by bodyslammer

Post by awesome guy »

Resume enhancer for the left.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Probably because the guy lost the election last November and is currently running for anything.

Just saying.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Probably because the guy lost the election last November and is currently running for anything.

Just saying.
It's times like this when we should remind ourselves that Cap'n is an ideologue, but he most definitely is not partisan.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Just saying.
It's times like this when we should remind ourselves that Cap'n is an ideologue, but he most definitely is not partisan.
I think it's times like this that people should re-consider reading the gatewaypundit. This is at least the 3rd pile of crap posted on UWS this week from the pundit.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Just saying.
I think it's times like this that people should re-consider reading the gatewaypundit. This is at least the 3rd pile of crap posted on UWS this week from the pundit.
silly necks.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Just saying.
Actually, I believe you apologized and retracted your accusation in the last thread if I recall correctly. But yeah, their headline is misleading...story and mugshot are funny, which is why I posted.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Just saying.
Actually, I believe you apologized and retracted your accusation in the last thread if I recall correctly. But yeah, their headline is misleading...story and mugshot are funny, which is why I posted.
That's a fake post. I have no recollection of that occurring. :mrgreen:
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Just saying.
That's a fake post. I have no recollection of that occurring. :mrgreen:
Oh yeah, I didn't recollect that, because I didn't. :D

"Fair enough. I'll revise it to say that oakton and Trump's re-wording are either ignorant or disingenuous.
Gateway and Daily Mail only somewhat disingenuous for implying that he is OK with terrorist attacks, which is exactly opposite of his quote that says everyone needs to work together to stop them."