3 CNN staffers fired after latest Fake News incident.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: 3 CNN staffers fired after latest Fake News incident.

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
VisorBoy wrote: That's how the media is supposed to work. When a story is not true, retraction must be issued. These resignations are an even higher bar.

The subject of the original article seems to agree:

Scaramucci has publicly expressed his appreciation, tweeting on Saturday that "CNN did the right thing. Classy move. Apology accepted. Everyone makes mistakes. Moving on."
No. This is certainly NOT how the media is supposed to work. CNN is fake news, and here's one of their producers admitting they air bullshit.

=====================================

Project Veritas Undercover Investigation: CNN Producer Admits Network Hyping ‘Mostly Bullsh*t’ Trump-Russia Scandal for ‘Ratings’
Project Veritas: CNN producer
Project Veritas/YouTube

by Matthew Boyle26 Jun 2017Washington, D.C. 3,274

James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas has struck again: This time, a senior CNN producer was caught on camera by one of O’Keefe’s investigators admitting that the network’s relentless bashing of President Donald Trump with the Russia scandal lacks proof.

“Could be bullshit. I mean, it’s mostly bullshit right now,”

the CNN producer, John Bonifield, said in a video O’Keefe’s Project Veritas released on Tuesday, when asked about his thoughts on the Russia investigation.
“Like, we don’t have any giant proof. Then they say, well there’s still an investigation going on. And you’re like, yeah, I don’t know. If they were finding something we would know about it. The way these leaks happen, they would leak it. They’d leak. If it was something really good, it would leak…. The leaks keep leaking and there’s so many great leaks, and it’s amazing. I just refuse to believe that if they had something really good like that that wouldn’t leak because we’ve been getting all these other leaks. So, I just feel like they don’t really have it but they want to keep digging. And so I think the president is probably right to say, like, look you are witch hunting me. You have no smoking gun. You have no real proof.”
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... r-ratings/
Yup. Total propaganda for the DNC.....
I think it's funny that there are several Breitbart links in a thread complaining about about fake news.
Dodge, duck, dive, dip and dodge
That's why it's funny. You guys (and I'll admit you might not be one of "those guys") push completely BS stories from places like Breitbart and Project Veritas, who never retract anything, and get mad when CNN does the same, and actually admits it.
Breitbart and Veratas embarrassed CNN into firing scapegoats, it's both hilarious and a far cry from a display of integrity by CNN.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: That's why it's funny. You guys (and I'll admit you might not be one of "those guys") push completely BS stories from places like Breitbart and Project Veritas, who never retract anything, and get mad when CNN does the same, and actually admits it.
Veritas has "stories"? I've never seen anything but videos from them. You want to see a retraction to a video?

I busted O'Keefe's balls during the election. He usually over sells and under delivers. He didn't here. This was pretty damning.
You're kidding right? You've never seen a news story on TV? His videos start with his narrative of what he's going to show us, and prove, followed by videos, and more commentary...you know, a story.

And he doesn't under deliver. He lies and break laws. He's a criminal, and a charlatan.

Under deliver...good job. :roll:
You're nonsensical tonight.
What part of that was confusing to you?

I'll help you out a little to get you started.

Here's the Project Veritas website. You can find their videos, and other PV content (along with a bunch of other funny stuff), under their Stories and Articles sections.

http://projectveritas.com/
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Here's the Project Veritas website. You can find their videos, and other PV content (along with a bunch of other funny stuff), under their Stories and Articles sections.

I'm not confused at all. All the stories are just introductions to their videos. This isn't hard.

You're just attacking these organizations because they're partisan. I don't think they would disagree with that characterization at all. CNN, on the other hand, pretends to be objective when they're anything but. The Breitbart article and PV video made that very apparent.

Do you have anything you want to say about the topic of the thread, or are you just here to create a diversion?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I'm not confused at all. All the stories are just introductions to their videos. This isn't hard.

You're just attacking these organizations because they're partisan. I don't think they would disagree with that characterization at all. CNN, on the other hand, pretends to be objective when they're anything but. The Breitbart article and PV video made that very apparent.

Do you have anything you want to say about the topic of the thread, or are you just here to create a diversion?
LOL.

In just 2 posts from you, you went from "Veritas has "stories"? I've never seen anything but videos from them", to "I'm not confused at all. All the stories are just introductions to their videos. This isn't hard."

Seriously, that may be the quickest thread contradiction ever.

I think it's good that CNN retracted the fake story and fired the people that were responsible. No one has indicated otherwise. Everyone seems to be in agreement with that.

As for partisan, they are full of shirt b/c they are so hyper-partisan, they don't care about the truth at all. Project Veritas has been busted for editing videos, and staging videos, as well as breaking the law. I think anyone with any integrity should be unhappy with the way they conduct themselves. They hit the jeckpot with the acorn thing, that doesn't forgive the other things they have done.
O'Keefe is basically an Alinsky-like snake who will do anything to further his cause, or hurt people he opposes. I'm surprised you would like someone like that.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

LOL.

In just 2 posts from you, you went from "Veritas has "stories"? I've never seen anything but videos from them", to "I'm not confused at all. All the stories are just introductions to their videos. This isn't hard."

I think it's good that CNN retracted the fake story and fired the people that were responsible. No one has indicated otherwise. Everyone seems to be in agreement with that.

As for partisan, they are full of shirt b/c they are so hyper-partisan, they don't care about the truth at all. Project Veritas has been busted for editing videos, and staging videos, as well as breaking the law. I think anyone with any integrity should be unhappy with the way they conduct themselves. They hit the jeckpot with the acorn thing, that doesn't forgive the other things they have done.
O'Keefe is basically an Alinsky-like snake who will do anything to further his cause, or hurt people he opposes. I'm surprised you would like someone like that.
Yawn. Stories was a reference to your quotation.

"Busted for editing videos" lol, everyone does that.

You have problems controlling your emotions and make silly arguments when someone makes a joke at your expense. I knew you'd fly into this thread in a tourettes-induced rage after the "balls" comment.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

LOL.

Stop being retarded and get some integrity.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

LOL.

You have problems controlling your emotions and make silly arguments when someone makes a joke at your expense. I knew you'd fly into this thread in a tourettes-induced rage after the "balls" comment.

Lol. Good try. You made a fool of yourself.

And I still haven't gotten an answer as to what I'm supposed to be upset about. Which is typical.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

LOL.

Integrity with regard to what? Maybe you can actually answer my question this time...
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

LOL.

Integrity with regard to what? Maybe you can actually answer my question this time...
I already did dumbass. I'm sure it'll take 5 pages for you to spin and lie till finally admitting this, in a roundabout way of course.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

LOL.

I already did dumbass. I'm sure it'll take 5 pages for you to spin and lie till finally admitting this, in a roundabout way of course.
Since you prefer to call people names rather than just answer a question directly, I'll assume you're referring to CNN retracting a story after Breitbart posted an article showing that it was a pile of shirt.
So, not sure why I'd be upset about that...I'm not. And not sure what that has to do with my integrity. CNN should be ashamed at publishing that story, and its good that they took action.
If you're referring to something else, please state what it is. If you're talking about that, you're way off base with regard to how I feel about it...again.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: I'm not confused at all. All the stories are just introductions to their videos. This isn't hard.

LOL.

Since you prefer to call people names rather than just answer a question directly, I'll assume you're referring to CNN retracting a story after Breitbart posted an article showing that it was a pile of shirt.
So, not sure why I'd be upset about that...I'm not. And not sure what that has to do with my integrity. CNN should be ashamed at publishing that story, and its good that they took action.
If you're referring to something else, please state what it is. If you're talking about that, you're way off base with regard to how I feel about it...again.
You have a history of dishonesty and trashing reputable people and organizations. I don't give AF if calling out your bullshit via names upsets you. I answered your dumb question directly and without names, but you're dumb and so didn't see it and then continued on with more bullshit. I suggest not being a dumbass if you don't want to be called a dumbass.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
LOL.

You have a history of dishonesty and trashing reputable people and organizations. I don't give AF if calling out your bullshit via names upsets you. I answered your dumb question directly and without names, but you're dumb and so didn't see it and then continued on with more bullshit. I suggest not being a dumbass if you don't want to be called a dumbass.
Answering my question directly would mean you responded directly to my post where I asked the question. You didn't, sherlock.

No worries. I'm sorry I upset you. I have it on good authority that when people make posts like this, they have lost control of their emotions. I'll try to be less of a dumbass so you don't spend so much time angry-spitting at your monitor.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote: Stop being retarded and get some integrity.
Answering my question directly would mean you responded directly to my post where I asked the question. You didn't, sherlock.

No worries. I'm sorry I upset you. I have it on good authority that when people make posts like this, they have lost control of their emotions. I'll try to be less of a dumbass so you don't spend so much time angry-spitting at your monitor.
Umm, I did dumbass. I'm sensing page 2 of your idiocy coming up.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Integrity with regard to what? Maybe you can actually answer my question this time...

I could be wrong, sure.

But, my post was this:

"OK, I'm sure that's not it. What exactly should I be upset about in this story?".

It's certainly possible I missed it, so where did you reply to that post, directly???
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote: I already did dumbass. I'm sure it'll take 5 pages for you to spin and lie till finally admitting this, in a roundabout way of course.

I could be wrong, sure.

But, my post was this:

"OK, I'm sure that's not it. What exactly should I be upset about in this story?".

It's certainly possible I missed it, so where did you reply to that post, directly???
Read you imbecile
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

LOL.

And I still haven't gotten an answer as to what I'm supposed to be upset about. Which is typical.
Looks like DC is drinking and posting again. You should stop doing that.

You look like a partisan fool calling them "full of shirt" in a thread where they both exposed CNN.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: What part of that was confusing to you?

LOL.

Looks like DC is drinking and posting again. You should stop doing that.

You look like a partisan fool calling them "full of shirt" in a thread where they both exposed CNN.
It's great entertainment though. I love how Varitas is allegedly bad for editing video. That's called production in most circumstances. It's hilarious how CNN being embarrassed into making 3 token firings when Zucker ordered the Russia lies is presented as "integrity". LOL