Bwahaha...Hillary's memoir to include list of people...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Bwahaha...Hillary's memoir to include list of people...

Post by USN_Hokie »

...and things she's blaming for her loss.

https://www.axios.com/hillary-clinton-a ... 43871.html

Nope, nothing to do with you being a shirty, criminal, decrepit, sack of crap with no message who lost states you never even bothered to visit.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Bwahaha...Hillary's memoir to include list of people...

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:...and things she's blaming for her loss.

Nope, nothing to do with you being a shirty, criminal, decrepit, sack of crap with no message who lost states you never even bothered to visit.
So I rekkin' I'm on the list :!: :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

BTW, Foxconn is investing $10B in the state Hillary never visited.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/31/here- ... on-defeat/

Hillary Clinton blamed the Democratic National Committee, Facebook, and conspiracy site Infowars Wednesday for her election defeat during an interview in which she pointed at a total of 18 alleged guilty parties for her big loss.

At a conference held by technology news site Recode, Clinton said that she inherited “nothing” from the DNC after winning the nomination. “It was bankrupt,” the failed presidential candidate and former first lady said. Clinton also blamed alleged Russian election interference for his loss.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Techmomof2 wrote:http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/31/here- ... on-defeat/

Hillary Clinton blamed the Democratic National Committee, Facebook, and conspiracy site Infowars Wednesday for her election defeat during an interview in which she pointed at a total of 18 alleged guilty parties for her big loss.

At a conference held by technology news site Recode, Clinton said that she inherited “nothing” from the DNC after winning the nomination. “It was bankrupt,” the failed presidential candidate and former first lady said. Clinton also blamed alleged Russian election interference for his loss.
The Clinton's are not real good at blaming themselves for ANY of their issues over the years, seems to be in their DNA
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

It will sell ten million copies.

8,000,000 to the clinton foundation
1,500,000 to unions and DNC donors
495,000 to government schools and feminist groups
5,000 to people who thought it was about hillary duff

USN_Hokie wrote:...and things she's blaming for her loss.

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

LOL.
Attachments
IMG_0281.JPG
IMG_0281.JPG (31.67 KiB) Viewed 857 times
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:LOL.
LOL that is what it boils down to, she was supposed to get it in 2008 and that butthead Obummer waltzed in and took it from her and she was promised by all the DNC morons that she would get 2016 even tho by 2015 her baggage had grown to a huge amount so the DNC doubled down and rigged it so Bernie could not get the nomination

And she is still crying about it
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

A funny thing about HRC is that none of the unusuals try to defend her here....that says a lot
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:A funny thing about HRC is that none of the unusuals try to defend her here....that says a lot
That is true. It's so bad that the Usuals have to make Hillary supporters out of posters who consistently state that they did not support Hillary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:BTW, Foxconn is investing $10B in the state Hillary never visited.
That's a pretty cool thing. Could be big for Wisconsin if they handle it correctly. Seems like a good state for a tech plant, with some really good colleges and a generally well-educated population.
The incentive is hefty, but sometimes you have to make a big bet, to move things forward.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

Don't buy the book!
This is why she lost:

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/hillary ... c.facebook

The he unfortunate title for Hillary Clinton’s new memoir about her failed 2016 presidential election has caused a tremendous outpouring of Hillar-ity on the Internet. Since emerging from a deep depression in the woods behind her home in upstate New York, Clinton has been on the war path blaming everything and everyone but herself for her November defeat and now it’s in book form, aptly titled, What Happened.

The Simon & Schuster-published book will hit shelves September 12, and promises to give us an unguarded Hillary Clinton.

"In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I've often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net. Now I'm letting my guard down,” Clinton writes in the introduction.

The publisher says the book will detail her experiences as the first woman nominated for president by a major political party coming at a time “marked by rage, sexism, exhilarating highs and infuriating lows, stranger-than-fiction twists, Russian interference, and an opponent who broke all the rules." The book also promises to touch on Clinton’s “challenges of being a strong woman in the public eye, the criticism over her voice, age, and appearance, and the double standard confronting women in politics." And, of course, Clinton will describe what it was like to run against Donald Trump, “the mistakes she made, how she has coped with a shocking and devastating loss, and how she found the strength to pick herself back up afterwards."

But why waste time reading a book when everybody already knows exactly “what happened:”
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:BTW, Foxconn is investing $10B in the state Hillary never visited.
That's a pretty cool thing. Could be big for Wisconsin if they handle it correctly. Seems like a good state for a tech plant, with some really good colleges and a generally well-educated population.
The incentive is hefty, but sometimes you have to make a big bet, to move things forward.
a good article on cnnmoney today about that. A couple of issues is Foxconn has made big promises about plants in the past and never followed thru, they are still trying to finalize the one they said they were going to put into PA. Not a huge job creator as they have been pushing hard to get rid of humans and replace with machines for their mfg so for the huge plant they are talking about in WI maybe 3k jobs. Foxconn has been raked over the coals for how they treat employees in SE Asia but that is part of the push to get rid of humans in their plants.

But I welcome any new employment in the US
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Back in the day I used some Foxconn boards in custom builds for people (both AMD and Intel boards).

They were cheap boards but good...a notch below Asus, Gigabyte, MSI on the hardware scale.

Now look at 'em...up there in the Top 5 IT companies in the world.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:50 pm BTW, Foxconn is investing $10B in the state Hillary never visited.
You have to wonder how much Trump personally pocketed in another one of his perfect deals.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Thanks for resurrecting this thread. That interview with Maddow was incredible!
So much hypocrisy………and self unawareness.😂😂😂😂🤡🤡

I’m so glad that bitch lost. She’ll never get over it……..she’s more like DrumpF! than she realizes.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:38 pm
USN_Hokie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:50 pm BTW, Foxconn is investing $10B in the state Hillary never visited.
You have to wonder how much Trump personally pocketed in another one of his perfect deals.
Probably not even a fraction of what the communist Chinese have paid Joe.
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:56 pm Thanks for resurrecting this thread. That interview with Maddow was incredible!
So much hypocrisy………and self unawareness.😂😂😂😂🤡🤡

I’m so glad that bitch lost. She’ll never get over it……..she’s more like DrumpF! than she realizes.
Wait.

Didn't she deny election results?

Where's the grand jury indictment? (Asking for a friend) :lol:
Salute the Marines