Trump: 'Tell That Son of a B***h He's Fired'

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Trump: 'Tell That Son of a B***h He's Fired'

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:I hope nobody tells the Usuals that Jerrah took the knee tonight. Always a showman that Jerrah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope no one tells the Unusuals that he took a knee BEFORE the Star Spangled Banner......
Even so, that still seems to be a statement against trump. Does jerrah still get to set at the cool lunch table? Or has jerrah gone lwnj?

This has gotten so no one knows what these morons are protesting anymore, but at least they didn't do it DURING the anthem. But, the politicization of the NFL is complete. Watch ratings nosedive.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Props to Villenueva for being insubordinate and observing the anthem yesterday. He's taking a lot of crap locally today for breaking ranks yesterday and not being with the rest of the team. It's not reasonable in the least to forbid a guy like him from observing the anthem. Salute.

Ben Roethlisberger Regrets Steelers Boycotting Anthem
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/t ... em-1042616
I agree with Ben. Ben made that statement to combat the criticism.

Contrast him with the Seahawks.. America is racist America is unequal and we won't stand for that under any circumstances.. lol
Should we boycott the entire NFL or just the Seahawks?

You're white.. why do you continue to oppress blacks? Should you do more to help the Seahawks? America- all of it - is unequal- so you are part of the problem
IP feels good about himself because he's really nice to the lady making him a latte at Starbucks - the same one who can't afford to live and IP's neighborhood since he moved in.
Last edited by USN_Hokie on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
I agree with Ben. Ben made that statement to combat the criticism.

Contrast him with the Seahawks.. America is racist America is unequal and we won't stand for that under any circumstances.. lol

You're white.. why do you continue to oppress blacks? Should you do more to help the Seahawks? America- all of it - is unequal- so you are part of the problem
Fired up!

Asshole
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote: I agree with Ben. Ben made that statement to combat the criticism.

Fired up!

Asshole
Have another hoho tubby.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote: Contrast him with the Seahawks.. America is racist America is unequal and we won't stand for that under any circumstances.. lol

Fired up!

Asshole
Have another hoho tubby.

Sure thing wanker
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: Have another hoho tubby.
Interesting that you make lunchroom "cool kids" comments about other posters while your own lame jokes are middle school lunch room fodder.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Interesting that you make lunchroom "cool kids" comments about other posters while your own lame jokes are middle school lunch room fodder.
He's a moron, that's the simple truth of the matter.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
I return the respect that is warranted by the poster Cap'n. Get your buddy in line and I would return the respect he shows me.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
I return the respect that is warranted by the poster Cap'n. Get your buddy in line and I would return the respect he shows me.

He asked you a legitimate question above.

General comment: your silly responses look like you're just avoiding responses to legitimate arguments. You'd look a lot better if you tried to answer them or point out where the other person's logic is faulty.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You get the lack of respect that you deserve ass clown.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

General comment: your silly responses look like you're just avoiding responses to legitimate arguments. You'd look a lot better if you tried to answer them or point out where the other person's logic is faulty.
He can't because he's a dumbass. So he has this shtick of being an asshole because he's incapable of making arguments, is generally ignorant or misinformed, and was raised without a male influence so acts like a petty bitch. He's screwed mentally and so is always pissed and petty.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

What was the question?

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

What was the question?

what is the use, you are not capable of carrying on an adult conversation
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

What was the question?

What would you like to discuss?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

What was the question?

Correct. I don't think he realizes the state his Andy Kaufman act has left him in. Lots of reconciliation and apologies are needed to bring him into the realm of respectable people.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

What was the question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Well the whole thing in the nfl started out as cops being mean to people, so should cops enforce the laws or ignore when it is a black person breaking a law? The Seahawks said they are demanding equality. There is nothing equal in the USA, it is not possible, but should Le Bron give away all his money and earn the average american salary? Equal right?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: Interesting that you make lunchroom "cool kids" comments about other posters while your own lame jokes are middle school lunch room fodder.

What was the question?

Well the whole thing in the nfl started out as cops being mean to people, so should cops enforce the laws or ignore when it is a black person breaking a law? The Seahawks said they are demanding equality. There is nothing equal in the USA, it is not possible, but should Le Bron give away all his money and earn the average american salary? Equal right?[/quote]

Cwtcr- I've told you at least three times that I agree with you here.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

thanks for proving my point
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:thanks for proving my point
What point is that cwtcr?

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

You are unable to have an actual conversation
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

You are unable to have an actual conversation
?? You made some points and I told you (three times) that I agree with you. What would you like me to say?
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

USN_Hokie wrote:This might end up collapsing the NFL faster than anyone thought. All my neighbors are (edit: were) Ravens fans and they've already tuned out after half the Ravens football team knelt for the US Anthem and then stood for God Save the Queen (game is in UK). Talk about horrible optics.

If that's any indication, ratings are about to fall further...
Ratings up compared to week 3 last year:
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:This might end up collapsing the NFL faster than anyone thought. All my neighbors are (edit: were) Ravens fans and they've already tuned out after half the Ravens football team knelt for the US Anthem and then stood for God Save the Queen (game is in UK). Talk about horrible optics.

If that's any indication, ratings are about to fall further...
Ratings up compared to week 3 last year:
Sunday fell.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

What was the question?

Pay attention man. He asked you why you continue to oppress blacks.
It's a legitimate question, please answer it.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

What was the question?

Pay attention man. He asked you why you continue to oppress blacks.
It's a legitimate question, please answer it.
More excrement posting