EBT system down across much of the country

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

EBT system down across much of the country

Post by USN_Hokie »

I'm surprised this hasn't been covered more in the news. Appears there was a fire or something in the building which holds the servers used to process the state EBT systems.

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/region ... ard-issues
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: EBT system down across much of the country

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:I'm surprised this hasn't been covered more in the news. Appears there was a fire or something in the building which holds the servers used to process the state EBT systems.

It's all over the ghetto twitter feeds. They think Armageddon is here, thanks to sequestration and the 17% shutdown. Obama phones were ringing throughout the night.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
One4VT

Post by One4VT »

I went to grocery store this afternoon and it wasnt working. The clerks were telling folks it was shutdown related.
Don't "Sub-Forum" my Thread Bro!
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:I'm surprised this hasn't been covered more in the news. Appears there was a fire or something in the building which holds the servers used to process the state EBT systems.

It's all over the ghetto twitter feeds. They think Armageddon is here, thanks to sequestration and the 17% shutdown. Obama phones were ringing throughout the night.
Yeah, they were twittering about rioting on their expensive smartphones as they walked out to their tricked out lexus'.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

One4VT wrote:I went to grocery store this afternoon and it wasnt working. The clerks were telling folks it was shutdown related.
It's not to my knowledge, though I wish it was.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Yeah, they were twittering about rioting on their expensive smartphones as they walked out to their tricked out lexus'.
The horrors of our poor, pay the cable bill with HBO and eat ham sandwiches or not pay the cable bill and eat steak. Bill Gates doesn't suffer like this! No Justice, No Peace!
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Mass starvations coming. Bodies piled high in the streets.

Like we had back in '08 before the food stamp budget increased by 50%.

awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

The horrors of our poor, pay the cable bill with HBO and eat ham sandwiches or not pay the cable bill and eat steak. Bill Gates doesn't suffer like this! No Justice, No Peace!
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
Homebrew

Post by Homebrew »

I saw a person buying coffee creamer with their EBT card today. The country needs to go back to issuing government cheese, and beans and rice. No Taxpayer should have to support the coffee habit of another.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Homebrew wrote:I saw a person buying coffee creamer with their EBT card today. The country needs to go back to issuing government cheese, and beans and rice. No Taxpayer should have to support the coffee habit of another.
Amen. Or go back to neighbor helping neighbor instead of being taxed to death by an incompetent and disastrous government. Look at how government policies have wrecked so many homes so that children don't even know who their dad is. Or cases like Adrian Peterson, who have random women showing up with kids saying they're his kids. No society can withstand such a destruction of family and community bonds. The Marxist want us as strangers so that we'll report the activities of stranger neighbors, not have anyone to turn to when we need help except for them.

The "moderates" can laugh at calling the regime Marxists, but look what happened today. They have riot gear out AGAINST our veterans and military. Just let that sink in for a moment, the government is hostile towards the people that put their lives in harm way to fight fascism, communism, and radical Islam. These are the people Obama and left stand against. Does that not tell you all you need to know?

If not, look at how Obama has now rejected the house's surrender because it wasn't a total surrender and didn't undo the existing law of sequestration. So the dictator has rejected it and is looking towards McCain and Graham to show us the proper way to capitulate.

Or look at the train wreck that Obamacare is. The technology doesn't even work, it's destroying full time jobs, and creating unemployment. Who would want to keep such disastrous policies in place? Someone interested in the welfare of this nation or someone looking to put himself in charge? Reid had an accident of speaking the truth last week when he said he doesn't care about helping kids with cancer. That's the unvarnished truth about Obama and the left, they don't care about you. They care about being in charge and advancing Marxism. Like all Marxist nations, it devolves into a form of dictatorship because few people really want it. So they have to strong arm or fool the majority into supporting/being to intimidated to speak out against their control.