Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

more senseless racial violence

Post by awesome guy »

link

Are these guys really performing racial killings out of boredom or is something else going on, like "Justice for Trayvon"? I mean how many people look at their calendar, see an opening between 2 and 3 and decide "mmmm, nothing to do, I'm going to kill a man"? Granted, the sample size available is small, but so far it's "bored" blacks killing whites. I've noticed an uptick in the reporting of black on white murders. Not sure if this is a true increase in violence or if FOX, drudge, etc's way of getting back at the MSM for their reckless and dishonest handling of Trayvon Martin. During the 90s and early 2000s, there was an unspoken rule to not report black on white violence or to hide the suspects race as best as they can to not portray blacks as violent. Maybe these cases have always existed and that unspoken rule is being rolled back? Or this really is "Justice for Trayvon" with the suspects keeping it on the downlow? These guys are complete pschos if they are killing out of boredom, which I doubt is what's really going on.
Last edited by awesome guy on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Attila T Hun

Re: more senseless racial violence

Post by Attila T Hun »

awesome guy wrote:link

Are these guys really performing racial killings out of boredom or is something else going on, like "Justice for Trayvon"? I mean how many people look at their calendar, see an opening between 2 and 3 and decide "mmmm, nothing to do, I'm going to kill a man"? Granted, the sample size available is small, but so far it's "bored" blacks killing whites. I've noticed an uptick in the reporting of black on white murders. Not sure if this is a true increase in violence or if FOX, drudge, etc's way of getting back at the MSM for their reckless and dishonest handling of Trayvon Martin. During the 90s and early 2000s, there was an unspoken rule to not report black on white violence or to hide the suspects race as best as they can to not portray blacks as violent. Maybe these cases have always existed and that unspoken rule is being rolled back? Or is this really is "Justice for Trayvon" with the suspects keeping it on the downlow? These guys are complete pschos if they are killing out of boredom, which I doubt is what's really going on.
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

black hate towards the white man as a result of brain washing by Al, Jesse, CBC, MSM, etc.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Would anyone disagree that race relations are worse now than they were 5 years ago? I mean, the media has some culpability here with their reporting (seems like every crime where the perpetrators and victims aren't the same color gets reported on these days), but the overall atmosphere seems worse. People on both sides seem more vocal and entrenched in their positions.