OK Shooter Wanted Revenge for Zimmerman Verdict

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

OK Shooter Wanted Revenge for Zimmerman Verdict

Post by awesome guy »

The headline is a little misleading. He clearly did want "Justice for Trayvon" and assaulted 5 people according to himself. But that doesn't mean this is reason for his killing. Though it sounds more believable than boredom. I just hope he gets charged as an adult.

link
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Re: OK Shooter Wanted Revenge for Zimmerman Verdict

Post by Hokie CPA »

This is what happens when people like Sharpton allow folks to believe falsehoods by not divulging all the facts. There are still millions of people out there who believe the verdict would have been different if the races were reversed and that is demonstrably false as the races were reversed back in 2010 and the shooter wasn't even charged, must less tried!

If this is a revenge for Trayvon killing then Al Sharpton, among others, need to be held legally accountable.

http://www.tampabay.com/stand-your-grou ... es/case_26
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

burgrugby
Alma Mater: Hokie through and through
Party: Indy - leaning pub

Post by burgrugby »

I think everyone needs to take 10 minutes and watch this. None of this made it into the mainstream media. It paints a very different picture of what happened and is something the media never reported. I initially heard a little of it come out in the trial:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKoyrSyqW8E
awesome guy wrote:The headline is a little misleading. He clearly did want "Justice for Trayvon" and assaulted 5 people according to himself. But that doesn't mean this is reason for his killing. Though it sounds more believable than boredom. I just hope he gets charged as an adult.

link
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

burgrugby wrote:I think everyone needs to take 10 minutes and watch this. None of this made it into the mainstream media. It paints a very different picture of what happened and is something the media never reported. I initially heard a little of it come out in the trial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKoyrSyqW8E
awesome guy wrote:The headline is a little misleading. He clearly did want "Justice for Trayvon" and assaulted 5 people according to himself. But that doesn't mean this is reason for his killing. Though it sounds more believable than boredom. I just hope he gets charged as an adult.

link
Yep, that segment is money. When I first saw it, I was angered at how much the media lied about this story and omitted these very damning facts. If there was ever any doubt in anyone's mind as to the media's agenda, this story should blow the doors off the delusion. The Trayvon Martin story has made me look at the "news" in the same light as a reality TV show. They'll take bits and pieces of real events and make a new story out of those facts which fits their world view. It's completely dishonest, especially the allegedly reputable outlets like NBC.
Last edited by awesome guy on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Thanx, wasn't aware of the "cocktail."

burgrugby wrote:I think everyone needs to take 10 minutes and watch this. None of this made it into the mainstream media. It paints a very different picture of what happened and is something the media never reported. I initially heard a little of it come out in the trial:

link
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

As predicted, the violence associated with the verdict won't be large riots and burning cities. More like this, individuals exacting social justice that as predicted, won't be part of the media stories.

link
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

link
God forbid a "white" hispanic get a fair trial and not be put to death...can't have that, since only blacks are found guilty/charged with crimes in America- we need to even out the "scoreboard" I guess- who cares if the prosecutions case and witnesses were bullshit?
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

I posted it on the soapbox a couple hours ago. Asked libs, who say that people should come to the board to learn....What they thought.

Nothing. Not a comment from anyone.

link