just saw an ad for the Cochran firm

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Homebrew

just saw an ad for the Cochran firm

Post by Homebrew »

Ask yourself this, when you are looking for a law firm, do you look for a franchised law firm with the name of an attorney that never practiced in your state and who has been dead for years?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: just saw an ad for the Cochran firm

Post by USN_Hokie »

Better call Saul!

(Last night's episode was great, btw)

Agree that it's silly, but then - most people who pick their legal counsel from TV ads aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.
Homebrew

Post by Homebrew »

USN_Hokie wrote:Better call Saul!

Agree that it's silly, but then - most people who pick their legal counsel from TV ads aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.
I don't begrudge people for using attorneys advertising on TV for personal injury cases. After all, Lowell the hammer Stanley offers a fine service. 459-cash

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Saul is the man, but it's clear after last night's episode that he needs to upgrade security from the Jason Whitlock clone he has.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:

Saul is the man, but it's clear after last night's episode that he needs to upgrade security from the Jason Whitlock clone he has.
Threadjack - I must be dense, I can't figure out what set Jesse off looking at the cigarettes while waiting to be picked up. Obviously, it's referencing the ricin capsule - but the doctors told him flat out that the kid was poisoned by Lilly of the Valley, not ricin. So, what's up?
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Threadjack - I must be dense, I can't figure out what set Jesse off looking at the cigarettes while waiting to be picked up. Obviously, it's referencing the ricin capsule - but the doctors told him flat out that the kid was poisoned by Lilly of the Valley, not ricin. So, what's up?
I could be mistaken, but I think ricin, according to Walter at least, is undetectable. Upon discovering that Huell had pick-pocketed the ricin cigarette, Jesse went f-nuts suspecting that they poisoned the kid with ricin. Walter's motivation was to get Jesse on board with his attack on Gus.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead