clown speaks out of clowning around about clown in WH

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

clown speaks out of clowning around about clown in WH

Post by awesome guy »

He's had death threats, is banned from the MO state fair, spit on, etc. You know, shown tolerance from the left. I mentally juxtapose this vs. Kanye West claiming W hated black people because the state and local officials didn't follow their hurricane evacuation plans. Where was the media outrage over that? Instead it was "oh boy, we better not say anything that will offend the blacks". My position is we can't have racial healing when one side sees the world through a racial lense and is excused to intimidate, murder, and beat the other all because of their "history". No, not the history of being raised by a single mother that looks at them as a paycheck from the government and a father that's around when they look to have a promising rap, NBA, or NFL career. The one from 200 years ago, that weren't around for and have no real understanding of.

This clown clowned around about Bush and Clinton too. Was that racial as well?

link
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: clown speaks out of clowning around about clown in WH

Post by awesome guy »

I'll say this another way. I'm all on board and believe in a colorblind society. But think whites are being suckers with race relations when the Sharpton/Jackson view of race and racial solutions is prevalent in the black community. That's just the view of perpetual victimhood with a solution of giving(as in not earning, but relinquishing) wealth and business to blacks just so they can use that power to distribute wealth and power to blacks. Their proposal is we fund and participate in our own demise to live under the foot of black supremacists. No thank you. I'm all for those being savvy enough to create businesses and earn wealth doing so, just take skin color, past grievances, all the other excuses out of the equation. Just behave like race doesn't matter. Both sides have to operate like for the healing to work. Then we can address issues as American issues instead of racial issues. I'm looking at poverty, broken homes, etc...all my normal gripes. The problem and solutions transcend race.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.