Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

A now his conversion to the dark side is complete

Post by awesome guy »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-576 ... bal-chaos/

Looks like we're going to attack a nation for WMD's. Obama is the 3rd and 4th Bush terms, but with higher taxes, lower employment, more debt, more partisanship, more domestic spying, a greater disregard for the law, illegal attacks on foreign nations, and now even an attacks in the ME for WMDs.

As asked elsewhere, are these the missing WMDs we've been looking for?

So that' my partisan take, the "in yo face" liberals for the hounding of Bush for 8 years only to elect someone even more abusive in regards to said attacks on Bush. As a citizen, I'm rather tired of war. Do we want to get involved with another drawn out, expensive war? On one hand, it'll provide another honeypot for the moonbat radicals to invade and us mow them down before they can attack us. On the other, is that enough to offset the cost of the war? Do we want to get into another nation building exercise, just to create a new home for the moonbats? I'm considering the broken house doctrine. Break their homes, then come back to ours. Let them rebuild it. And if they install another moonbat, we go in and do it all over again. We do that process until the radicals are killed off and the remaining peaceful people inherit the ME. I'm looking at it like this, walking the streets of Chicago is more risky than islamic radicals. Is preventing thousands of deaths worth tens of thousands of dead and maimed soldiers? Instead, all of us carry and then shoot a terrorists when you see them in the act. Let them know that when they mess with Americans, they're going to die. If they want to turn their home nations into war zones, that's their idiocy.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Re: A now his conversion to the dark side is complete

Post by BigDave »

awesome guy wrote:A now his conversion to the dark side is complete
that's racist.gif
that's racist.gif (177.32 KiB) Viewed 633 times
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

he great O must be wanting an approval rating in the single digits
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

cwtcr hokie wrote:he great O must be wanting an approval rating in the single digits
It will never happen - his committed followers will perform the necessary mental gymnastics.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk