Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

ZURICH BEGINS EXPERIMENT WITH DRIVE-IN 'SEX BOXES'

Post by awesome guy »

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013 ... -sex-boxes

The pic has got to be the visualization of IP's old "circle jerk" meme.

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Re: ZURICH BEGINS EXPERIMENT WITH DRIVE-IN 'SEX BOXES'

Post by RiverguyVT »

awesome guy wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013 ... -sex-boxes

if one can drive in it, for my tastes.. the box is likely too large.

..and what's that all over running on the ground?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:..and what's that all over running on the ground?
yes, that is the question.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

looks like it is raining so it is draining into the unit, check out the roof tho, it appears to be a vinyl roof with not much support, could be coitus interruptus if it keeps on raining
Once

Post by Once »

ROMANCE IS DEAD.
awesome guy wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013 ... -sex-boxes

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ummmmm.... it has a panic button darn it
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:ummmmm.... it has a panic button darn it
yeah, that's in case CW forgets the "safe word"
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

that is what I thought about when I read panic button, who does not remember the safe word?
awesome guy wrote:
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

Once wrote:ROMANCE IS DEAD.

Romance died around 40 years ago. Don't look at me... I didn't kill it. It was like that when I got here. Shame too. I've always been a Romantic at heart. LOL
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Hokie CPA wrote:
Once wrote:ROMANCE IS DEAD.

Romance died around 40 years ago. Don't look at me... I didn't kill it. It was like that when I got here. Shame too. I've always been a Romantic at heart. LOL
Feminism, in the kitchen, with dirty dishes, microwaved meals, and offense at opened doors.
Once

Have any of you ever seen Japanese Love Hotels?

Post by Once »

The Japanese offer a more civilized alternative. I saw a lot of these when I was in Japan and finally asked SD what they were.

From wiki:

A love hotel is a type of short-stay hotel found around the world operated primarily for the purpose of allowing couples privacy for sexual activities. Love hotels can usually be identified using symbols such as hearts and the offer of a room rate for a "rest" (休憩 kyūkei?) as well as for an overnight stay. The period of a "rest" varies, typically ranging from one to three hours. Entrances are discreet and interaction with staff is minimized, with rooms often selected from a panel of buttons and the bill settled by pneumatic tube, automatic cash machines, or a pair of hands behind a pane of frosted glass. Although cheaper hotels are often quite utilitarian, higher-end hotels may feature fanciful rooms decorated with anime characters, equipped with rotating beds, ceiling mirrors, karaoke machines, or strange lighting, or may be styled similarly to dungeons, sometimes including S&M gear. Love hotel architecture is sometimes garish, with buildings shaped like castles, boats or UFOs and lit with neon lighting.
cwtcr hokie wrote:that is what I thought about when I read panic button, who does not remember the safe word?
awesome guy wrote:
Hokie CPA

Re: Have any of you ever seen Japanese Love Hotels?

Post by Hokie CPA »

Once wrote:The Japanese offer a more civilized alternative. I saw a lot of these when I was in Japan and finally asked SD what they were.

From wiki:

Although cheaper hotels are often quite utilitarian, higher-end hotels may feature fanciful rooms decorated with anime characters, equipped with rotating beds, ceiling mirrors, karaoke machines, or strange lighting, or may be styled similarly to dungeons, sometimes including S&M gear.

If you get the chick to the hotel room, why on EARTH would you waste time on karaoke?!?! LMAO! :lol:
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

Once

Post by Once »

Oh, and "RED" is a universal safe word accepted in all circumstances should events overcome one of the participants in question.

There is no smilie communicating cheerfully helpful...
Once wrote:The Japanese offer a more civilized alternative. I saw a lot of these when I was in Japan and finally asked SD what they were.

From wiki:

A love hotel is a type of short-stay hotel found around the world operated primarily for the purpose of allowing couples privacy for sexual activities. Love hotels can usually be identified using symbols such as hearts and the offer of a room rate for a "rest" (休憩 kyūkei?) as well as for an overnight stay. The period of a "rest" varies, typically ranging from one to three hours. Entrances are discreet and interaction with staff is minimized, with rooms often selected from a panel of buttons and the bill settled by pneumatic tube, automatic cash machines, or a pair of hands behind a pane of frosted glass. Although cheaper hotels are often quite utilitarian, higher-end hotels may feature fanciful rooms decorated with anime characters, equipped with rotating beds, ceiling mirrors, karaoke machines, or strange lighting, or may be styled similarly to dungeons, sometimes including S&M gear. Love hotel architecture is sometimes garish, with buildings shaped like castles, boats or UFOs and lit with neon lighting.
cwtcr hokie wrote:that is what I thought about when I read panic button, who does not remember the safe word?
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Damn, I was thinking it was an outlet.

Can't remember how many times I've had impromptu carport hooker sex and wished I had one of those...
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

From wiki:

awesome guy wrote:
Yeah, that wouldn't work in the US...
Once

Post by Once »

Maybe he'll sing her a "romantic" song?? Who the hell are we kidding? he's probably treating her to <holding her captive with the S&M equipment and forcing her to be delighted by> a medley of Elvis or Michael Jackson hits.... The Japanese love Elvis and Michael Jackson karaoke...
Hokie CPA wrote:

From wiki:

Although cheaper hotels are often quite utilitarian, higher-end hotels may feature fanciful rooms decorated with anime characters, equipped with rotating beds, ceiling mirrors, karaoke machines, or strange lighting, or may be styled similarly to dungeons, sometimes including S&M gear.

If you get the chick to the hotel room, why on EARTH would you waste time on karaoke?!?! LMAO! :lol:
Hokie CPA

Post by Hokie CPA »

Once wrote:There is no smilie communicating cheerfully helpful...
Here ya go.

You're welcome.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

what good does that do the client in Japan? Do they need to get out a translation for "red" or is "red" in english universally accepted?
Once wrote:Oh, and "RED" is a universal safe word accepted in all circumstances should events overcome one of the participants in question.

There is no smilie communicating cheerfully helpful...

From wiki:

awesome guy wrote:
PolyTech

Post by PolyTech »

The Japanese love to spend time on karaoke. If they get too drunk there, they'll just grope some young chicks on the subway on the way back home. I've even seen cars designated women only to protect against subway groping there.

In south China, they like have combined the two into KTV; solves the love hotel problem of having to find a partner. :)
#JusticeForNolan
Once

Red is "aka" in Japanese (pronounced ahkah), but

Post by Once »

"RED" in English is an international safe word (recognized and used by people worldwide who are involved in that community).
Once

Post by Once »

Yep. I've ridden the "I don't care to be rubbed against" car on trains in Japan. It's actually pretty pervasive there and really gross.
PolyTech wrote:The Japanese love to spend time on karaoke. If they get too drunk there, they'll just grope some young chicks on the subway on the way back home. I've even seen cars designated women only to protect against subway groping there.

In south China, they like have combined the two into KTV; solves the love hotel problem of having to find a partner. :)
PolyTech

Post by PolyTech »

Have you tried KTV yet? :). It gets better the closer you get to Dongguan...the Shanghainese version isn't the same at all.
#JusticeForNolan
Once

Post by Once »

I haven't had the pleasure of going to China yet. It's on my list. My list is long though...
PolyTech wrote:Have you tried KTV yet? :). It gets better the closer you get to Dongguan...the Shanghainese version isn't the same at all.
PolyTech

Post by PolyTech »

Dongguan would never be described as a pleasure. Well, depends on which of the 300-600-900 RMB plans you pop for at KTV.
#JusticeForNolan
CarlosDanger

Post by CarlosDanger »

I'm all for it. Here are some hot European hookers.

For those of you wondering, yes, they really are hookers.