Re: Here we go: US says ISIS planted bomb on Russian Airbus

Post by oaktonhokie »

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

I doubt we do anything much more than move air. Russia on the other hand will kick their rear ends and start taking over the position of influence in the ME. Fatman is going to cheer still this starts imploding the glorious entitlement state he wants. Then he'll be for war.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

awesome guy wrote:

I doubt we do anything much more than move air. Russia on the other hand will kick their rear ends and start taking over the position of influence in the ME. Fatman is going to cheer still this starts imploding the glorious entitlement state he wants. Then he'll be for war.

By the time doves are ready for war, it ends up costing much more blood and treasure. Rather than just dealing with it before the monster grows out of control. E.G., 0bama pulling out of Iraq.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

You don't win the nobel peace prize for winning a war.

You get the trophy for ending them peacefully. Without conflict. With no acrimony or vitriol.

You know, surrender.

And if you're a black maarxist president of the united states, you don't even have to surrender. The pansies at the nobel institute will give it to you because they know you're a pansy too. And putting you in charge of the biggest and best military in the world, will lead to diminishing the biggest and best military in the world.

Because as the nobel committee and our maarxist know, it is America's strength that is provocative. There is peace and security in weakness and appeasement.

But um, if we had a patriot in the white house, do you think putin would have been so adventurous? Do you think the diaper heads (not supposed to say snakes) would be razing the middle east?

HokieJoe wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

By the time doves are ready for war, it ends up costing much more blood and treasure. Rather than just dealing with it before the monster grows out of control. E.G., 0bama pulling out of Iraq.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

They aren't Islamic.....at least that what 0bama says.......JV team. LOL. 0bama couldn't even qualify for the bat boy.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieJoe wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Unfortunately true. Then they call use war mongers for having to clean up their mess. Like Clinton ignoring Al Qaeda till they were blowing up buildings on our soil.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

I've heard that multiple countries have determined it was a bomb.

Our government, has not ruled out the possibility that a bomb was detonated inside the plane. Probably by racist cops and Tea Party activists.

awesome guy wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Unfortunately true. Then they call use war mongers for having to clean up their mess. Like Clinton ignoring Al Qaeda till they were blowing up buildings on our soil.
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

Horrible news.

It does give some credence to Russia's claim that they are fighting ISIS in Syria.
Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Obama said he is taking the possibility that his JV ignited the bomb, very seriously.

Very seriously.

Like he did Benghazi, the IRS scandal. The VA scandal. Fast and furious.

But not as seriously as he takes the huge problem of white rogue racist cops killing unarmed black people for no reason. That, is serious. It's not true, but it's serious.

VisorBoy wrote:
Horrible news.

It does give some credence to Russia's claim that they are fighting ISIS in Syria.