Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
oaktonhokie

Where we are as a country. Vulgar Hispanic kids,

Post by oaktonhokie »

F-bombing trump.

No problem?

A little girl who looks to be about five joins the party calling him a male organ.

Is this okay with anyone? Whoever did this should be arrested for child abuse. This is disgraceful.

These are children.

Let me guess liberals, the real obscenity here is Donald Trump. Just fighting fire with fire I guess.

All of that said, someone should slap that obnoxious 10 year old boy. And his parents.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
BG Hokie

Re: Where we are as a country. Vulgar Hispanic kids,

Post by BG Hokie »

The cursing is really strange. It could be funny in an R rated movie, but it is a little shocking and extremely unnecessary in a political movement advertisement. Would have been more effective without the cussing.

Actually, now that I think about it, it's probably not much of a political movement as much as it's capitalism at it's finest. They're trying to sell shirts and other swag. They knew those easily offended like oakton weren't going to buy it anyways. They're marketing towards minorities and other young libruls that think Eff Trump is funny.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

We're you offended?

BG Hokie wrote:The cursing is really strange. It could be funny in an R rated movie, but it is a little shocking and extremely unnecessary in a political movement advertisement. Would have been more effective without the cussing.

Actually, now that I think about it, it's probably not much of a political movement as much as it's capitalism at it's finest. They're trying to sell shirts and other swag. They knew those easily offended like oakton weren't going to buy it anyways. They're marketing towards minorities and other young libruls that think Eff Trump is funny.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

No
oaktonhokie wrote:We're you offended?

BG Hokie wrote:The cursing is really strange. It could be funny in an R rated movie, but it is a little shocking and extremely unnecessary in a political movement advertisement. Would have been more effective without the cussing.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

LOL- this video is disgraceful, low life, trash. Kids dropping F bombs on you tube?? progress I tell you.. This is why wealthy people have better jobs and education- yes I said it. Low life trash that uses kids to drop F bombs for political purposes is just that- trash.