Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Another cop murders someone

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

This is incredible.....

She pulls the guy over for an expired sticker on his plates, he runs like an idiot, and she shoots him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... urder.html

These local police forces seem more like something you saw from Stalin or Hitler everyday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Another cop murders someone

Post by USN_Hokie »

Yeah, that's pretty bad. This will continue to happen because there are no consequences
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

This could be trouble for the BLS rabble rousers and communists. I thought cops only shot unarmed black people.

I know, the cop thought the guy was black.

Whew...problem solved.

USN_Hokie wrote:Yeah, that's pretty bad. This will continue to happen because there are no consequences
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:This could be trouble for the BLS rabble rousers and communists. I thought cops only shot unarmed black people.

Whew...problem solved.

USN_Hokie wrote:Yeah, that's pretty bad. This will continue to happen because there are no consequences

I don't think the BLM people realize that it sucks being poor no matter what your color is. I will bet this stupid hippie guy who was killed probably didn't have a dollar to his name. IMHO these cops are bullies, and they pick on people with no ability to do anything about it. If that hippie guy was my brother, I would delay my retirement 10 years to fund a jihad of a legal persecution against that fat chick cop and her department.

ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:This could be trouble for the BLS rabble rousers and communists. I thought cops only shot unarmed black people.

Whew...problem solved.

we have white pigs, and black pigs. Brown ones too. Hogs and heffers. Lots of pigs.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

Whew...problem solved.

I don't think the BLM people realize that it sucks being poor no matter what your color is. I will bet this stupid hippie guy who was killed probably didn't have a dollar to his name. IMHO these cops are bullies, and they pick on people with no ability to do anything about it. If that hippie guy was my brother, I would delay my retirement 10 years to fund a jihad of a legal persecution against that fat chick cop and her department.

I expect that a lot of the BLM people rarely see poor white people, and forget that they exist in general.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:This is incredible.....

She pulls the guy over for an expired sticker on his plates, he runs like an idiot, and she shoots him.

These local police forces seem more like something you saw from Stalin or Hitler everyday.

Got off because she is a woman.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

I watched the video, why is the guy running from the cops? Is this a great plan, he did not stop for the traffic stop to start with, then takes off running. At any point during the whole thing the guy listens to the officers commands and the guy is fine. But for some reason he CHOOSES to ignore every command and put himself in a very bad situation and shockingly bad things happen. Now if the guy did have a gun in his jacket and he whips it out and nails the cop that would be ok? Yes there are bad shoots by a cop sometimes but again this as most of the other cases is a guy or girl that put themselves in a stupid situation, when a cop cannot see your hands the threat on them is huge, thus why not showing your hands will usually lead to bad things happening. Most humans know this by high school.

Sorry, but the cop was acquitted as it was not a bad shoot, she followed procedure and had an obligation to protect herself.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

what be your suggestion since the guy was absolutely not listening to any commands and the tazer was not stopping him? approach him with his hands in his jacket so if he is armed it is an easier shot for the guy. How would she know if he had a weapon or not? You guys make a lot of assumptions, difference is a cop assumes wrong and death for them is the result. As for me I have known since I was a little kid that not showing your hands for a cop is not a real good idea, probably due to the threat to them by taking that action, don't ya think?
absolutvt03
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
what be your suggestion since the guy was absolutely not listening to any commands and the tazer was not stopping him? approach him with his hands in his jacket so if he is armed it is an easier shot for the guy. How would she know if he had a weapon or not? You guys make a lot of assumptions, difference is a cop assumes wrong and death for them is the result. As for me I have known since I was a little kid that not showing your hands for a cop is not a real good idea, probably due to the threat to them by taking that action, don't ya think?
The flip side is you don't exactly have control of your body while being tazed. It looked like he was TRYING to show her his hands.
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

absolutvt03 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
The flip side is you don't exactly have control of your body while being tazed. It looked like he was TRYING to show her his hands.
it appeared to me he was still attempting to flee. The joy of police work, you guess wrong and can easily end up dead or injured, you take actions to protect yourself and you have to go to court to defend yourself for not wanting to die while doing your job..... good luck to us
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Cwtr, I disagree with you 100% on this. Sure, he should not run, but in what other places on this planet does that get you executed? I can tell you where, banana republics. Are you religious? Do you value human life? So what if he didn't listen to her. He is now dead,. Did he really deserve that?

You and I will probably never agree on this, so I won't waste my time trying to convince you otherwise, but a cop is not an ordained giver or taker of life. They are just a "peace officer" supposedly. This "dangerous world" they fantasize about living is a creation of their imaginations. The murder rate in the US is the lowest it has been in 50 years. Same old, same old. Take uneducated knuckleheads, give them a gun and a badge and you get what you get.

absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
it appeared to me he was still attempting to flee. The joy of police work, you guess wrong and can easily end up dead or injured, you take actions to protect yourself and you have to go to court to defend yourself for not wanting to die while doing your job..... good luck to us
How does it appear that he was trying to flee? He was rolling around on the ground screaming in pain from the tazer.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Cwtr, I disagree with you 100% on this. Sure, he should not run, but in what other places on this planet does that get you executed? I can tell you where, banana republics. Are you religious? Do you value human life? So what if he didn't listen to her. He is now dead,. Did he really deserve that?

You and I will probably never agree on this, so I won't waste my time trying to convince you otherwise, but a cop is not an ordained giver or taker of life. They are just a "peace officer" supposedly. This "dangerous world" they fantasize about living is a creation of their imaginations. The murder rate in the US is the lowest it has been in 50 years. Same old, same old. Take uneducated knuckleheads, give them a gun and a badge and you get what you get.

except quite a few cops have been killed this year while just attempting to be "peace officers". Cops are doing a job most of the times with the folks in society that you nor I ever want to deal with. The woman cop in this instance was following procedure but when you stick your hands in a jacket while the cop is telling you to show your hands you are asking to be shot... its that simple. Cops do have the authority to arrest you, wether the arrest is valid or not is determined by the courts. I would bet ya that 99.9999% of the cops in the US never want to shoot anyone, number 1 the guilt of taking a life, number 2 whenever a cops weapon is discharged it is a mountain of paperwork and scrutiny so most are not going around trying to kill people, they are doing a job and trying to not get killed themselves while doing it.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

absolutvt03 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
How does it appear that he was trying to flee? He was rolling around on the ground screaming in pain from the tazer.

you may want to watch more of the video, he goes from that to attempting to get up and puts his hands under him which if he is armed would allow him to draw his weapon, thus why she was screaming at him BEFORE she shot him to show her his hands and to stop moving so she could cuff him. The guy failed to do that which is a very bad idea, when cops arrest someone they always want to see your hands away from your body, only way they can be safe from getting shot themselves
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

cwtcr hokie wrote: you may want to watch more of the video, he goes from that to attempting to get up and puts his hands under him which if he is armed would allow him to draw his weapon, thus why she was screaming at him BEFORE she shot him to show her his hands and to stop moving so she could cuff him. The guy failed to do that which is a very bad idea, when cops arrest someone they always want to see your hands away from your body, only way they can be safe from getting shot themselves

I've watched the entire video... three times now. I just grabbed that screenshot because you keep acting like he didn't show her his hands. What you seem to not ever understand is that the other person (the one who ended up dead) is also a human being and not a robot. How do you "stop moving" while being tased? It's just more of the same from you.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Cwtr, I disagree with you 100% on this. Sure, he should not run, but in what other places on this planet does that get you executed? I can tell you where, banana republics. Are you religious? Do you value human life? So what if he didn't listen to her. He is now dead,. Did he really deserve that?

Maybe the murder rate is low from the cops killing off these guys. I forgot the stat, but actual murderers in places like Chicago are a power law distribution. So of the entire gang banging universe, only like 30 people in Chicago are responsible for the murders. And it's hard to build cases against individuals like that from the fear and respect they enjoy. So a little Judge Dred action can improve things.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.