Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
absolutvt03
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Voter Apathy

Re: saw on CNN while at the gym, anyone else see the video o

Post by absolutvt03 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
And the cop is trying to go home alive instead of in a body bag, sorry but she had no idea wether he was armed or not and based on his actions (not stopping for the blue lights, running from the vehicle once he stopped at his relatives house, and not complying with any commands at all) my guess is even you would be concerned the guy was a threat to your ability to breath. I blame the guy in the case you reference for all of his actions once the blue lights came on and he CHOSE to break several more laws and run from the cops. I don't blame the cop as she had no way to know wether he was armed or not and she was doing her job. She was not out to execute someone, she was attempting to process an arrest. But I know personal responsibility is not something you are cool with, got it.
So a police officer bears no personal responsibility when he or she kills someone? Here again you go out of your way to make excuses for the police officer. You also avoided addressing virtually all the points in my previous post so I'll repeat them. Why is it that you're ok with judging the victim's behavior without being there but not the cop's? How can you sit here and say "You don't know what it's like to be in that situation" when it relates to the officer but when it comes to laying on the ground being tased you know exactly what the victim could and should have done, whether he was in control of his body and whether he was obeying or not? I'll tell you why... because you go out of your way to not criticize anything any police officer does. Also you keep saying he was "not complying with any commands at all" and yet he definitely tried to show her his hands several times (as you yourself admitted). So which is it? Did he not comply with any commands or did he comply with some of them?
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
so you must be the one person on the planet that knows what happened in that case, the rest of us don't sorry. The white dude and the woman cop is all on video so pretty easy to see that...you got the video of the LA case, really. Please share it

btw, you can reverse your diatribe about how you think every cop shoot is a bad shoot, that is your MO

Whoosh... the point goes over your head. Let me bring it back and try again. You have no problem flatly blaming a suspect when you think the shooting is justified. You go out of your way to vilify the person using strong, harsh language. But when it's the cops that just might be to blame, suddenly you're incapable of making a strong judgement without all the facts. In those situations, you need ALL the information before being even remotely critical of the police. Even then you use mealy mouthed phrases like "maybe messed up" and "possibly bad police work". It's not about me claiming to know what happened. It's about you going out of your way to not be critical of the police no matter what.
no whoosh at all, I explained it to you and as usual you are much smarter than me (ha ha) and try and be condescending to me as it makes you feel better, good for you.
Again..... as in every case you want to execute the cops for doing the job.... running from cops is a really bad idea, not sure why this remains a hard idea to get. In the SC case of the guy shot in the back (while running away) I said (once the info was all out there) the cop was wrong and it was right to charge him.... so again, you are incorrect, not unusual.
I want to "execute" the cops for doing the job? Please show me where I've ever said that. You're lying because you have nothing else to say. Bad form and shame on you for stooping to that. No one has ever argued that people should be running from the cops. Not one person. You continually try to make it seem like people who don't agree with you are saying it's fine for people to disobey the law and that's flat out not the case. You're constructing an argument that no one is making and then trying to argue against it. What people who disagree with you will argue is that running from the police should not be a death sentence. Is it a bad idea? Of course. Do you deserve to be shot in the back for it? Not at all. And that is the part you continue to miss.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

I have suspicions that your extra chromosome is triggering a reference to the hippie that kept motioning like they were trying to pull a weapon out of their vest. But we can never be sure when dealing with idiots, thus my question. Is that the police encounter that you're misrepresenting? Or is it another one? I can't be sure and frankly don't really care either.

I'm not doing your work for you you slacker.
Suspicion confirmed. Carry on with the nitwittery.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote: Suspicion confirmed. Carry on with the nitwittery.
This is also yet another thread where you offer nothing. Just more whiney adolescence.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
This is also yet another thread where you offer nothing. Just more whiney adolescence.
Look at the crap you just spread and then get back to me.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
Don't you ever tire of being so worthless? Like a baby bird waiting in the nest for mama bird to chew up the worm and spit in your mouth. Read for a change, better yourself instead of expecting everything be done for you.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
Don't you ever tire of being so worthless? Like a baby bird waiting in the nest for mama bird to chew up the worm and spit in your mouth. Read for a change, better yourself instead of expecting everything be done for you.
I did asswipe, thus my reply in confirming. Try and keep up dopey.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote: I did asswipe, thus my reply in confirming. Try and keep up dopey.

You do realize I'm just copying and pasting previous posts you've made right? You're essentially arguing with yourself at this point... but it is highly entertaining.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote: I did asswipe, thus my reply in confirming. Try and keep up dopey.

You do realize I'm just copying and pasting previous posts you've made right? You're essentially arguing with yourself at this point... but it is highly entertaining.
No way! I neeeever caught on. Of course mine make sense in the context of your laziness and that conversation. You just sound like a stupid millennial with a bad case of buttache because that's what you are. Carry on in your dopey war against the world.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:

No way? I neeeever caught on. Of course mine make sense in the context of your laziness and that conversation. You just sound like a stupid millennial with a bad case of buttache because that's what you are. Carry on in your dopey war against the world.

Ha ha ha suuurrrre you did. Thanks for the laugh, have a good one!
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:

No way? I neeeever caught on. Of course mine make sense in the context of your laziness and that conversation. You just sound like a stupid millennial with a bad case of buttache because that's what you are. Carry on in your dopey war against the world.

Ha ha ha suuurrrre you did. Thanks for the laugh, have a good one!
Your buttache has a distinct stench with it. Anyway, I sure did. Believe it or not, us sane people can remember more than our own hurt feelings. Though we don't dwell on them unlike you snowflake.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

Of course you wouldn't blame them. You wouldn't blame the cops if they handcuffed a guy, put him face down, shot him in the back of the head, then turned to the camera and said "I murdered that guy because I wanted to, he was not a threat". You'd find some way to blame the dead guy... saying things like "if you don't want to be shot execution style while handcuffed you probably shouldn't drive around with a tail light out". Obviously I'm being hyperbolic but I have zero confidence that you'd ever "blame" a law enforcement officer for his or her behavior.

Every time I read a post from him about cops, I wonder if he would find a way to justify the shooting of a bound South Vietnamese partisan by a Nork officer captured in the iconic picture...
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:Of course you wouldn't blame them. You wouldn't blame the cops if they handcuffed a guy, put him face down, shot him in the back of the head, then turned to the camera and said "I murdered that guy because I wanted to, he was not a threat". You'd find some way to blame the dead guy... saying things like "if you don't want to be shot execution style while handcuffed you probably shouldn't drive around with a tail light out". Obviously I'm being hyperbolic but I have zero confidence that you'd ever "blame" a law enforcement officer for his or her behavior.

Every time I read a post from him about cops, I wonder if he would find a way to justify the shooting of a bound South Vietnamese partisan by a Nork officer captured in the iconic picture...
Huh? each case is individual tho, we don't have cops going around randomly shooting folks, their interaction is usually in the process of their job which by its nature is dealing with people that do not want to be caught, maybe desperate not to be caught or arrested and could very well not like the person trying to do their job. I have said in the cases we have discussed over the last couple of years where the cop was wrong that charges are warranted. But since we do not have a lot of cops just randomly executing folks (unlike the public in Chicago) then there are not a lot of cases where charges are warranted. But each case is its own case. we do not have a lot of cases of random executions by cops. In most the cases we have discussed the common theme is evading or fleeing police, threatening police or failing to comply during arrest procedures so in those cases the person being arrested has a big contribution to what happens to him/her. If you drive down the road with a completely bald tire and shockingly it blows out are you responsible AT ALL for what occurs once that situation happens? In my opinion you are. So if I decide to fight cops, threaten them, break laws, flee or attempt to run over them and something happens to me then yes I am responsible for what happens to me as I made some really stupid decisions.

Btw, each criminal case is different, they are like snowflakes, no two alike.