Just got Chipotle

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
TheH2

Just got Chipotle

Post by TheH2 »

Asked them for the e.coli on the side. Surprisingly there was a line at 12:30 and by the time I left it was out the door.
People who know, know.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: Just got Chipotle

Post by nolanvt »

Prayers
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
miles

Post by miles »

TheH2 wrote:Asked them for the e.coli on the side. Surprisingly there was a line at 12:30 and by the time I left it was out the door.
Order line or restroom line?
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

TheH2 wrote:Asked them for the e.coli on the side. Surprisingly there was a line at 12:30 and by the time I left it was out the door.
They definitely have not heard that joke 100 times in the last few weeks. ;)

I don't really like Chipotle to begin with ... it's too spicy for my taste and the meat always seems overcooked (like it's been sitting in a warmer for hours, which it has) ... but if I did like Chipotle, I don't know that I would be inclined to go to one right now.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

BigDave wrote:

I don't really like Chipotle to begin with ... it's too spicy for my taste and the meat always seems overcooked (like it's been sitting in a warmer for hours, which it has) ... but if I did like Chipotle, I don't know that I would be inclined to go to one right now.
My favorite is barbacoa but if you order the steak at a busy location (in the city) the steak is served with a good bit of pink. In that case it is a tossup between barbacoa and steak. Unless I'm going late at night, nothing is sitting too long at any of the Chipotle's I go to.
People who know, know.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I don't typically like mexican food, but like Chi-pot-tul alright. Or Moe's. Not awful. Not great. Fast food in foil.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I like it...it's a pretty good fast food alternative for me at least. No ecoli alerts in my area, that I know of at least.....If I lived in Oregon, I would probably never go again.
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
BigDave wrote:

My favorite is barbacoa but if you order the steak at a busy location (in the city) the steak is served with a good bit of pink. In that case it is a tossup between barbacoa and steak. Unless I'm going late at night, nothing is sitting too long at any of the Chipotle's I go to.
You know, I've never eaten at a Chipotle, but your post inspired me to take a look and it doesn't look half bad for fast food minus the explosive diarrhea. This might be a good time to go since they're under extra cleanliness scrutiny. Write this down - you might (I'll reserve judgement until I try it ;) ) have changed my POV on something. :mrgreen:
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
BigDave wrote:

You know, I've never eaten at a Chipotle, but your post inspired me to take a look and it doesn't look half bad for fast food minus the explosive diarrhea. This might be a good time to go since they're under extra cleanliness scrutiny. Write this down - you might (I'll reserve judgement until I try it ;) ) have changed my POV on something. :mrgreen:
Chipotle is da bomb! I get a double meat burrito, half steak and half carnitas.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
BigDave wrote:

Lol. You'll have to report back. It is pretty tasty fast food. I actually boycotted Chipotle for a while when they became all non-GMO but I like it too much so that only lasted a couple weeks.
People who know, know.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

Chipotle is great. Mexican food is great.

My Chipotle go to is steak, all 4 salsas (that always gets a double take), black beans, and cheese. No wasted calories on white rice or a quesadilla, strictly a bowl.

Baja Fresh is another counter service fast food place in the metro DC area that I really like.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

BG Hokie wrote:Chipotle is great. Mexican food is great.

My Chipotle go to is steak, all 4 salsas (that always gets a double take), black beans, and cheese. No wasted calories on white rice or a quesadilla, strictly a bowl.

Baja Fresh is another counter service fast food place in the metro DC area that I really like.
I like Baja Fresh as well. It was convenient to go before classes so I used to go about once a week. I haven't been in a long time though.
People who know, know.