What You Need to Know About the Oregon Militia Standoff

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: What You Need to Know About the Oregon Militia Standoff

Post by USN_Hokie »

A. Posters on this forum, who suck at grammar, are from Florida.

B. Posters on this forum who suck at grammar are from Florida.

Please circle the correct sentence. :mrgreen:
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote: So, since you feel that way, why is it you interpreted my comment as calling everyone a racist. I didn't do that.
I would direct you to read the quote that I bolded again. You said "the people in this forum." Not "some people"...."the people."

Words matter.
Words do, indeed, matter...like the other words In the same sentence that qualified "the people":

"Additionally, I would add that if 150 Black Lives Matter protesters occupied the same shack under the same circumstances that the conniption fits had by the people in this forum, who are otherwise dismissive of any concerns with this militia's action, would be historic in nature."

Good try Mr. Butthurt
You wouldn't have used a comma(s) then, retard. You can't possibly be this dense.
I was hoping a new year would bring out another of his multiple personalities. Seems like the dumbass is going to be around another year, and without Oakton to blame on his poor behavior and critical thinking abilities. Tsk, tsk. Though at least that annoying brother love act isn't coming back.

Take my advice liar. Don't fall as hard for USN as you did for Oakie.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote: So, since you feel that way, why is it you interpreted my comment as calling everyone a racist. I didn't do that.
I would direct you to read the quote that I bolded again. You said "the people in this forum." Not "some people"...."the people."

Words matter.
Words do, indeed, matter...like the other words In the same sentence that qualified "the people":

"Additionally, I would add that if 150 Black Lives Matter protesters occupied the same shack under the same circumstances that the conniption fits had by the people in this forum, who are otherwise dismissive of any concerns with this militia's action, would be historic in nature."

Good try Mr. Butthurt
You wouldn't have used a comma(s) then, retard. You can't possibly be this dense.
I was hoping a new year would bring out another of his multiple personalities. Seems like the dumbass is going to be around another year, and without Oakton to blame on his poor behavior and critical thinking abilities. Tsk, tsk. Though at least that annoying brother love act isn't coming back.

Take my advice liar. Don't fall as hard for USN as you did for Oakie.
There ya go not making any sense again. Sigh.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

I like that posting a satirical article from The Onion has devolved into this. Props to Uppity for getting the ball rolling.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead