Rut roh - FBI has recovered Hillary's "deleted" emails...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
VoiceOfReason
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Every chance I get

Re: Rut roh - FBI has recovered Hillary's "deleted" emails..

Post by VoiceOfReason »

USN_Hokie wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
I am aware of all of this. I am confident the courts will sort it all out. I really don't care a whit about McDonnell as I don't live in Virginia. I didn't think much of him before his scandal (hardly a rising star, IMHO) and I think less of him now. Whether he is a criminal or just a sleazeball... either is fine by me :mrgreen:
So you agree the Clintons are sleazeballs too, correct?
Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
It depends what you mean by "sleazeball"... how's that for a Bill Clinton style answer. :mrgreen:

There is no evidence to suggest the Clintons are corrupt, gift-accepting sleazeballs like the McDonnels.

However, Bill's infidelity and absolutely manic word-parsing and truth avoidance regarding his own behavior are clearly sleazy.

I don't see Hillary as a sleazeball. She is boring. Not a gifted politician at all. Not nearly aggressive enough to deal with the metric tons of BS thrown at her during this election cycle. But a sleazeball? No. Not yet anyway...
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
I am aware of all of this. I am confident the courts will sort it all out. I really don't care a whit about McDonnell as I don't live in Virginia. I didn't think much of him before his scandal (hardly a rising star, IMHO) and I think less of him now. Whether he is a criminal or just a sleazeball... either is fine by me :mrgreen:
Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept.

It depends what you mean by "sleazeball"... how's that for a Bill Clinton style answer. :mrgreen:

There is no evidence to suggest the Clintons are corrupt, gift-accepting sleazeballs like the McDonnels.

However, Bill's infidelity and absolutely manic word-parsing and truth avoidance regarding his own behavior are clearly sleazy.

I don't see Hillary as a sleazeball. She is boring. Not a gifted politician at all. Not nearly aggressive enough to deal with the metric tons of BS thrown at her during this election cycle. But a sleazeball? No. Not yet anyway...
You're definition of a sleazeball is a republican then. Got it, no one is shocked by your dumbass response. :mrgreen:
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote: You're definition of a sleazeball is a republican then. Got it, no one is shocked by your dumbass response. :mrgreen:
Close... which for you is exceptional performance... but not quite. Since you are slow and cannot read without putting your own false notions into what others are saying... I will spell it our for you. Read slowly... use your finger to keep your place... and mouth the big words :mrgreen:

All Republicans are no sleazeballs. But some of them are... like McDonnell. Nixon comes to mind. Look him up it you are too young to remember.

The GOP does have some sleazeball policy ideas... but that's another matter.

In my last post, I did say that President Slick Willy was a sleazeball. A different kind of sleaze than McDonnell... but sleaze nonetheless. I will offer up a few other Dems that are Grade A sleazeballs - Rev. Al Sharptongue, Charles Rangel.

There... I named 2 GOPs and 3 Dems... Happy now? :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote: You're definition of a sleazeball is a republican then. Got it, no one is shocked by your dumbass response. :mrgreen:
Close... which for you is exceptional performance... but not quite. Since you are slow and cannot read without putting your own false notions into what others are saying... I will spell it our for you. Read slowly... use your finger to keep your place... and mouth the big words :mrgreen:

All Republicans are no sleazeballs. But some of them are... like McDonnell. Nixon comes to mind. Look him up it you are too young to remember.

The GOP does have some sleazeball policy ideas... but that's another matter.

In my last post, I did say that President Slick Willy was a sleazeball. A different kind of sleaze than McDonnell... but sleaze nonetheless. I will offer up a few other Dems that are Grade A sleazeballs - Rev. Al Sharptongue, Charles Rangel.

There... I named 2 GOPs and 3 Dems... Happy now? :mrgreen:
The fact you keep exempting Hillary from that list tells us all that we need to know. You're just a lying dumbass. Her corruption is well documented to those outside your low-info circle. Thanks for throwing out past and inconsequential democrats. Notice you won't say a bad word about anyone that matters in the DNC.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

The only difference between a gift to a Clinton and the Clinton Foundation are the tax consequences.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

Okay. So the H-> tattoo is appropriately on your left arse cheek. Got it. :roll:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

RiverguyVT wrote:
Okay. So the H-> tattoo is appropriately on your left arse cheek. Got it. :roll:
Stop fantasizing about my ass dude. I worry about you... :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
It is all you show. Must be 6 foot wide.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
I'm not surprised you are fantasizing about my ass. Nobody but a closet gay protests as much as you. :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
I'm not surprised you are fantasizing about my ass. Nobody but a closet gay protests as much as you. :mrgreen:
Again, your ass is all you show thusly being thought of as an ass. You're exhibit A of what happens when a kid isn't spanked.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Again, your ass is all you show thusly being thought of as an ass. You're exhibit A of what happens when a kid isn't spanked.
That's twice in a row you brought up my ass. Look somewhere else you homo :lol:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
That's twice in a row you brought up my ass. Look somewhere else you homo [emoji38]
Reading failed you again. You being an ass isn't thinking about your ass.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote: Reading failed you again. You being an ass isn't thinking about your ass.
I know you have a little dick... but please stop talking abut my ass.

* Another useful thread brought to you by AG... the troll who MUST. KEEP. POSTING. USELESS. CRAP. and can't recognize when his style is being blatantly mocked.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote: Reading failed you again. You being an ass isn't thinking about your ass.

* Another useful thread brought to you by AG... the troll who MUST. KEEP. POSTING. USELESS. CRAP. and can't recognize when his style is being blatantly mocked.
You're such a idiot. You throw insults and then create a dumb defense to not get one back. I guess that worked when you were manipulating your Mom because your dad didn't want anything to do with his loser offspring.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

You're such a idiot. You throw insults and then create a dumb defense to not get one back. I guess that worked when you were manipulating your Mom because your dad didn't want anything to do with his loser offspring.
Keep on going with your useless posts. I am providing this board a service - calling out the board's most voluminous and most useless poster for his complete lack of interest in fact-based discussion, followed by a stream of insults and false narratives that do not relate to the discussion at hand. Topped off by an infantile obsession with getting the last word, as your posting history suggests you must do in every thread. So go ahead short-bus needle-dick... continue doing what you do. :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

Keep on going with your useless posts. I am providing this board a service - calling out the board's most voluminous and most useless poster for his complete lack of interest in fact-based discussion, followed by a stream of insults and false narratives that do not relate to the discussion at hand. Topped off by an infantile obsession with getting the last word, as your posting history suggests you must do in every thread. So go ahead short-bus needle-dick... continue doing what you do. :mrgreen:
You're calling yourself out? You do nothing but lie, especially for the democrats. You're a troll and a joke. You can't make an argument and just throw out penis jokes. No wonder your dad abandoned you, you're an asshole. And a stupid one at that.
VoiceOfReason

Re: Rut roh - FBI has recovered Hillary's

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote: You're calling yourself out? You do nothing but lie, especially for the democrats. You're a troll and a joke. You can't make an argument and just throw out penis jokes. No wonder your dad abandoned you, you're an asshole. And a stupid one at that.
I don't lie for the Dems... I correct the faulty, partisan information sources that trolls like you mistake as news. Dad abandoned me, huh? Gee... there is plenty of recent evidence on this board to show that is not true... but again, facts are not your thing. Keep flailing away jacktard :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote: You're calling yourself out? You do nothing but lie, especially for the democrats. You're a troll and a joke. You can't make an argument and just throw out penis jokes. No wonder your dad abandoned you, you're an asshole. And a stupid one at that.
I don't lie for the Dems... I correct the faulty, partisan information sources that trolls like you mistake as news. Dad abandoned me, huh? Gee... there is plenty of recent evidence on this board to show that is not true... but again, facts are not your thing. Keep flailing away jacktard :mrgreen:

I can't blame him for hating his family and leaving. Have you ever read your stuff from another person's eyes? You're likely the reason he left. And LOL at you not lying. Just look at your defenses of Hillary! All you do is lie and claim she was falsely accused. In your defense, you weren't old enough to remember the 90s and be informed on her activities, so I can just blame you for being ignorant and not educating yourself on her.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote: I can't blame him for hating his family and leaving. Have you ever read your stuff from another person's eyes? You're likely the reason he left. And LOL at you not lying. Just look at your defenses of Hillary! All you do is lie and claim she was falsely accused. In your defense, you weren't old enough to remember the 90s and be informed on her activities, so I can just blame you for being ignorant and not educating yourself on her.
Little troll... your BS is catching up with you. I have never said Hillary was falsely accused. Please provide a link showing me saying that.

What I said was... because I have a brain I choose not to get my "information" from partisan news sources. So... regardless of what Faux News is saying... I will wait until an actual real reporter releases information that proves Hillary committed a crime with her emails. Just because you believe the ridiculous BS from your "sources" does not make it true, no should you expect people to respond to your version of crazy. :mrgreen:

It's simple really. Do you guys bother responding to everything MSNBC says about every Republican? No? Why not?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote: I can't blame him for hating his family and leaving. Have you ever read your stuff from another person's eyes? You're likely the reason he left. And LOL at you not lying. Just look at your defenses of Hillary! All you do is lie and claim she was falsely accused. In your defense, you weren't old enough to remember the 90s and be informed on her activities, so I can just blame you for being ignorant and not educating yourself on her.
Little troll... your BS is catching up with you. I have never said Hillary was falsely accused. Please provide a link showing me saying that.

What I said was... because I have a brain I choose not to get my "information" from partisan news sources. So... regardless of what Faux News is saying... I will wait until an actual real reporter releases information that proves Hillary committed a crime with her emails. Just because you believe the ridiculous BS from your "sources" does not make it true, no should you expect people to respond to your version of crazy. :mrgreen:

It's simple really. Do you guys bother responding to everything MSNBC says about every Republican? No? Why not?
You obviously don't have a brain. You said the GOP was the little boy that cried wolf about her. IE they were lying. I'm sure even you understand the moral of that story. LOL at your sad attempt at claiming her email problems are a made up story from FOX.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

You obviously don't have a brain. You said the GOP was the little boy that cried wolf about her. IE they were lying. I'm sure even you understand the moral of that story. LOL at your sad attempt at claiming her email problems are a made up story from FOX.
Oh I see... so you think the GOP is simply doing the same due diligence they would be doing if she was not a candidate? Benghazi warranted 6 investigations that turned up nothing? Then Gowdy finds an email server and he brags about the effect on HIllary's poll numbers to the press? Yea... I guess I made all of that up. YES, the GOP has been fishing for years.

But since we were specifically talking about Hillary's handling of classified emails, I have not stated she was falsely accused. She has not been formally accused of anything. You accusing her of something hardly counts dummy :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

Oh I see... so you think the GOP is simply doing the same due diligence they would be doing if she was not a candidate? Benghazi warranted 6 investigations that turned up nothing? Then Gowdy finds an email server and he brags about the effect on HIllary's poll numbers to the press? Yea... I guess I made all of that up. YES, the GOP has been fishing for years.

But since we were specifically talking about Hillary's handling of classified emails, I have not stated she was falsely accused. She has not been formally accused of anything. You accusing her of something hardly counts dummy :mrgreen:
You really are a dipshit. You seriously think her email server is about Benghazi? The FBI is investigating her now dumbass and have made some findings public. And you're so stupid as to think it's made up? Seriously, you're as dumb as a left handed bucket of rocks. Just an idiot. Lay off the meth or whatever it is that made you this stupid.
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

IIRC, Gowdy didn't brag about anything. It was John Boehner's left hand man, Kevin McCarthy.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Hillary!-ious

We've gone from simple head stands to juggling Upsidedown now. LOL :lol: :roll:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:Hillary!-ious

We've gone from simple head stands to juggling Upsidedown now. LOL :lol: :roll:

witchhunt! But hey, he's "reasonable", you know, it's in his name so it must be true .... Benghazi!