Rut roh - FBI has recovered Hillary's "deleted" emails...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
VoiceOfReason
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Every chance I get

Re: Rut roh - FBI has recovered Hillary's "deleted" emails..

Post by VoiceOfReason »

HokieJoe wrote:
IIRC, Gowdy didn't brag about anything. It was John Boehner's left hand man, Kevin McCarthy.
OK... that's seems right. And Gowdy was pissed at him for peeling back the curtain a bit too much. :mrgreen:
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote: You really are a dipshit. You seriously think her email server is about Benghazi? The FBI is investigating her now dumbass and have made some findings public. And you're so stupid as to think it's made up? Seriously, you're as dumb as a left handed bucket of rocks. Just an idiot. Lay off the meth or whatever it is that made you this stupid.
No little troll, if you could read and follow a simple timeline you would already know what I'm talking about.

The email server "scandal" is a product of the Benghazi witch hunt. I'm not excusing anything about emails... but the point is... these made up witch hunts provide access to fish around for anything that smells fishy. The main question now with the emails is... did the GOP land a prize tuna or a minnow?

The Benghazi witch hunt achieved it's mission. Of course, it didn't find anything with respect to Benghazi (though you guys still believe some GOP fairy tales about it)... but it did bring us email-gate! Mission Accomplished.

At the end of the day it will come down to a few things:
1) If there was actual criminal behavior - the kind that warrants a government official to be jailed (which is usually a very high bar), then Hillary better look for nice accessories that go with stripes. And them Dems better enact Backup Plan 2016... Biden parachutes to the rescue!
2) Most likely, it will be nothing criminal... but definitely indicative of poor decision making. And that's where the fun begins. Hillary will tell her story to her base. And your frontrunners will cry about why she is not jailed and drawn and quartered and executed for treason! And both bases will lock in... and the middle will ultimately decide. Is bigger picture about Hillary being a bad leader? Or is the bigger picture about a GOP that's obstructed the government for 6 years and trying to sink the leading Democrat by circumventing the ballot box.

I'm sure we will disagree... but I think we are headed for #2. Don't count on handcuffs to solve the problem that the GOP never beats the Clintons. You guys are gonna have to figure it out by actually running a better candidate... or enjoy 8 years of Hillary. :mrgreen:
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote: You really are a dipshit. You seriously think her email server is about Benghazi? The FBI is investigating her now dumbass and have made some findings public. And you're so stupid as to think it's made up? Seriously, you're as dumb as a left handed bucket of rocks. Just an idiot. Lay off the meth or whatever it is that made you this stupid.
No little troll, if you could read and follow a simple timeline you would already know what I'm talking about.

The email server "scandal" is a product of the Benghazi witch hunt. I'm not excusing anything about emails... but the point is... these made up witch hunts provide access to fish around for anything that smells fishy. The main question now with the emails is... did the GOP land a prize tuna or a minnow?

The Benghazi witch hunt achieved it's mission. Of course, it didn't find anything with respect to Benghazi (though you guys still believe some GOP fairy tales about it)... but it did bring us email-gate! Mission Accomplished.

At the end of the day it will come down to a few things:
1) If there was actual criminal behavior - the kind that warrants a government official to be jailed (which is usually a very high bar), then Hillary better look for nice accessories that go with stripes. And them Dems better enact Backup Plan 2016... Biden parachutes to the rescue!
2) Most likely, it will be nothing criminal... but definitely indicative of poor decision making. And that's where the fun begins. Hillary will tell her story to her base. And your frontrunners will cry about why she is not jailed and drawn and quartered and executed for treason! And both bases will lock in... and the middle will ultimately decide. Is bigger picture about Hillary being a bad leader? Or is the bigger picture about a GOP that's obstructed the government for 6 years and trying to sink the leading Democrat by circumventing the ballot box.

I'm sure we will disagree... but I think we are headed for #2. Don't count on handcuffs to solve the problem that the GOP never beats the Clintons. You guys are gonna have to figure it out by actually running a better candidate... or enjoy 8 years of Hillary. :mrgreen:
I read your brain dead response. You clearly don't understand this.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote: I read your brain dead response. You clearly don't understand this.
Fine needle dick. Then take a stand. I'm on the record saying something like #2 will happen. Tell us, oh wise one, what do you think will happen? (Not what you think SHOULD happen... escape your fantasy world and tell us what will ACTUALLY happen.)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote: I read your brain dead response. You clearly don't understand this.
Fine needle dick. Then take a stand. I'm on the record saying something like #2 will happen. Tell us, oh wise one, what do you think will happen? (Not what you think SHOULD happen... escape your fantasy world and tell us what will ACTUALLY happen.)
Number 1 will happen asshat.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
Hillary is jailed? Fine... I will take that bet. What are you willing to risk, other than your already abysmal record of being constantly wrong? :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
Hillary is jailed? Fine... I will take that bet. What are you willing to risk, other than your already abysmal record of being constantly wrong? :mrgreen:
You can't even intelligently describe what happened and you want to take a shot like that? Hilarious. Damn you're stupid.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

this has rapidly approached "get a room" status.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

RiverguyVT wrote:this has rapidly approached "get a room" status.
Yeah... it's what happens when people don't ignore the troll... I am taking one for the team today. Watch him squirm! :mrgreen:
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote:
You can't even intelligently describe what happened and you want to take a shot like that? Hilarious. Damn you're stupid.
Don't weasel your way out of it. Hillary will be jailed? By when? Let's bet on it. Loser has their account deactivated for a month.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Don't weasel your way out of it. Hillary will be jailed? By when? Let's bet on it. Loser has their account deactivated for a month.
You're a moron. I already stated what my prediction is. Reading comprehension just isn't your thing.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
You're a moron. I already stated what my prediction is. Reading comprehension just isn't your thing.
Put a timeline on it... before the Dem Convention? And accept the bet. Or are you a pussy? :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Put a timeline on it... before the Dem Convention? And accept the bet. Or are you a pussy? :mrgreen:
FBI recommendation comes out before the dem convention
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
FBI recommendation comes out before the dem convention
OK... so when is she handcuffed? You said she will be jailed... FBI recommendation is not enough...
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

LMAO
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Getting this thread back on track, Hillary is now playing ignorant ole grandma as more evidence turned up...
Hillary Clinton: I Did Not Know What the Email Issue Was All About

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... clinton-6/
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

RiverguyVT wrote:
LMAO
Solid answer IMHO. What did you expect her to say? If she can perform like that all the way thru... she will be formidable.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
LMAO
Solid answer IMHO. What did you expect her to say? If she can perform like that all the way thru... she will be formidable.
If answers completely lacking any substance can win you the election, then the electorate will get the President they deserve.
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote:
LMAO
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

USN_Hokie wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
LMAO
If answers completely lacking any substance can win you the election, then the electorate will get the President they deserve.

They already have with the current Himbo-in-Chief.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

USN_Hokie wrote:
And who is leading the GOP? A suit completely lacking in substance? I guess you are correct... :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
And who is leading the GOP? A suit completely lacking in substance? I guess you are correct... :mrgreen:

Trump has 1000 times the substance of the empty pant suit leading you dipshits.