Stat of the day: Nearly 50% of young black men in Chicago...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Hokie5150

Re: Stat of the day: Nearly 50% of young black men in Chicag

Post by Hokie5150 »

Cpt Jagdish wrote:The problem for me is how inefficient our government is with that money they tax from us
That inefficiency is a function of scale and scope of the government. Central planning can never efficiently place resources where they are most needed.
Cpt Jagdish
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: None of the above

Post by Cpt Jagdish »

Hokie5150 wrote:
Cpt Jagdish wrote:The problem for me is how inefficient our government is with that money they tax from us
That inefficiency is a function of scale and scope of the government. Central planning can never efficiently place resources where they are most needed.
From my experience, I agree. BUT...I'm an eternal optimist :D Hopefully someone figures it out.

In the mean time, I'm much more inclined to do good inefficiently than to do nothing efficiently. And I know, that's very debatable, just giving you context.
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

Cpt Jagdish wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
From my experience, I agree. BUT...I'm an eternal optimist :D Hopefully someone figures it out.

In the mean time, I'm much more inclined to do good inefficiently than to do nothing efficiently. And I know, that's very debatable, just giving you context.
Problem is, though, the current inefficient means is not only inefficient, it is actually actively perpetuating the problem.