Another Obama radical. Jane Fonda was praised by

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
oaktonhokie

Another Obama radical. Jane Fonda was praised by

Post by oaktonhokie »

our secretary to the United Nations. If our warrior King were honest, what do you think he would say about Jane Fonda?

If our president were honest...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/11/07 ... latestnews
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
RiverguyVT

Re: Another Obama radical. Jane Fonda was praised by

Post by RiverguyVT »

I don't think I'd call Fonda, an Obama radical. They do sing from the same hymnal though.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Jane Fonda is stunningly stupid. But I think she and our warrior king share the same ideology. What do you think is different about their ideologies?

RiverguyVT wrote:I don't think I'd call Fonda, an Obama radical. They do sing from the same hymnal though.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

oaktonhokie wrote:Jane Fonda is stunningly stupid. But I think she and our warrior king share the same ideology. What do you think is different about their ideologies?

RiverguyVT wrote:I don't think I'd call Fonda, an Obama radical. They do sing from the same hymnal though.
You misunderstand me.
I say they "sing from the same hymnal" meaning, ideologies are likely very similar. By calling her an "obama radical" it is as if she's one of his disciples. If anything, Obama is a Fonda radical. She was on the communist scene way before he ever took his first bong hit. His influences are her contemporaries.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Got it, sorry.

RiverguyVT wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:Jane Fonda is stunningly stupid. But I think she and our warrior king share the same ideology. What do you think is different about their ideologies?

You misunderstand me.
I say they "sing from the same hymnal" meaning, ideologies are likely very similar. By calling her an "obama radical" it is as if she's one of his disciples. If anything, Obama is a Fonda radical. She was on the communist scene way before he ever took his first bong hit. His influences are her contemporaries.