Police perform "simulated drug raid" on...5th Grade Class

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Police perform "simulated drug raid" on...5th Grade Class

Post by USN_Hokie »

...and one of the students was attacked/bit by a K9.
McQueen said a very small amount of illegal drugs were hidden on one of the juveniles to show how the dogs can find even the smallest trace of an illegal substance. He added all this was done "under exclusive control and supervision of members of the court and law enforcement." Four scenarios were carried out that day with the incident occurring during the third scenario.

"As I got closer to the actors, Max began searching the juveniles," according to the officer's report. "The first male juvenile began moving his legs around as Max searched him. When the male began moving his legs, (this is what) I believe prompted Max's action to bite the male juvenile on the left calf."

http://www.thebraziltimes.com/story/2015940.html
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Re: Police perform "simulated drug raid" on...5th Grade Clas

Post by Florida Hokie »

I'm just amazed they didn't shoot and kill one of them.
USN_Hokie wrote:...and one of the students was attacked/bit by a K9.
McQueen said a very small amount of illegal drugs were hidden on one of the juveniles to show how the dogs can find even the smallest trace of an illegal substance. He added all this was done "under exclusive control and supervision of members of the court and law enforcement." Four scenarios were carried out that day with the incident occurring during the third scenario.

"As I got closer to the actors, Max began searching the juveniles," according to the officer's report. "The first male juvenile began moving his legs around as Max searched him. When the male began moving his legs, (this is what) I believe prompted Max's action to bite the male juvenile on the left calf."

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

LOL- what freaking clowns..- under what circumstance is this "exercise" a good, responsible idea? oh thats right..none
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

As we move toward a police state, it is important or children to know not to screw with the cops. They are supposed to be afraid of the police.

I only hope that this adventure only took time from learning math, science, history and English/ebonics.

I would hate to think that time was taken from bullying, gay sex or condoms on bananas.

Public schools.

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
Marine Hokie

Post by Marine Hokie »

Move toward?
oaktonhokie wrote:As we move toward a police state, it is important or children to know not to screw with the cops. They are supposed to be afraid of the police.

I only hope that this adventure only took time from learning math, science, history and English/ebonics.

I would hate to think that time was taken from bullying, gay sex or condoms on bananas.

Public schools.

A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

Yay drug war! To make an omelette, you've got to crack a few eggs!
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

BG Hokie wrote:Yay drug war! To make an omelette, you've got to crack a few eggs!
What do you expect. They're not really trying to hide their loyalties...they named their town Brazil for pete's sake.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

That's what you get for electing a Democrat for mayor.

I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Once

Post by Once »

Does that mean that after the kid was munched on during the third enactment, they proceeded to run the fourth scenario?!

One4VT

Post by One4VT »

good thing the kid didn't clench his butt checks.

Don't "Sub-Forum" my Thread Bro!
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Once wrote:Does that mean that after the kid was munched on during the third enactment, they proceeded to run the fourth scenario?!

That's how I read it.