I found this informative and interesting...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Hokie5150

Re: I found this informative and interesting...

Post by Hokie5150 »

What of the millions losing their coverage THANKS to obamacare? How do they figure into the theological-based government this article appears to desire...
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Hokie5150 wrote:
What of the millions losing their coverage THANKS to obamacare? How do they figure into the theological-based government this article appears to desire...
Lud doesn't want a discussion.

He just wants us to know how hypocritical and foolish we all are.
Dude has life figured out!
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

RiverguyVT wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:

Has Houtex replied to a single message here? If he's not going to read any replies and his posts are just monologues, we could just lock them as soon as he posts them since anyone replying is wasting their keystrokes.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

BigDave wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:

Has Houtex replied to a single message here? If he's not going to read any replies and his posts are just monologues, we could just lock them as soon as he posts them since anyone replying is wasting their keystrokes.
With the amount of threads started by right-wingers on this board, you'd lock one of the few started by non-right-wingers?
Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

BigDave wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:

I'm an optimist...i always have hope that he'll participate in an actual back and forth discussion. A man can dream...
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

VisorBoy wrote:With the amount of threads started by right-wingers on this board, you'd lock one of the few started by non-right-wingers?
You do realize I'm joking, right?

But the point is that this is a discussion forum, not a monologue forum. If you post something, you should read what other people say and interact with them. Houtex prefers to simply throw something out there and then walk away.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
RoswellGAHokie

Post by RoswellGAHokie »

BigDave wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:

Agreed. His drive-by style adds no value.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Hokie5150 wrote:
BigDave wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:

I'm an optimist...i always have hope that he'll participate in an actual back and forth discussion. A man can dream...
+1
Yeah.
I can see that, and agry.
Hope. The real kind.
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

BigDave wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:With the amount of threads started by right-wingers on this board, you'd lock one of the few started by non-right-wingers?
You do realize I'm joking, right?
But the point is that this is a discussion forum, not a monologue forum. If you post something, you should read what other people say and interact with them. Houtex prefers to simply throw something out there and then walk away.
He doesn't throw something and walk away.
He puts horse poo in a bag. Douses the bag with lighter fluid.
Puts the bag at our front door, lights it, rings the doorbell and runs away.

He hides in the bushes across the street, chortling to himself "those wingees! those niits!" and sounding something like Tolkien's Gollum.
We come to the door and see him in the bushes, noting his manure stained hands as he takes another draw from his damp paper bag. We smother the fire, and place its contents into our garden, where it will do some good in the next season. We have hope that our board's Boo Radley will some day be of real service. We have hope. The real kind.
Salute the Marines