Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Don't hurt anyone's feelings or present a new idea:

Post by Techmomof2 »

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/unive ... le/2584111

The University of Michigan-Flint has launched a website where "students who experience any form of bias or micro-aggressions whatsoever" can tattle on members of their community.

In a campus-wide email sent Tuesday afternoon (and shared with the Washington Examiner), UM-Flint staff announced the new website and encouraged students, faculty and staff to begin reporting. They can even do so anonymously.

"At UM-Flint, we have a strong commitment to diversity and equity, and we strive to ensure that every student is able to participate and thrive in a culture of inclusion," the email said. "Reporting bias against students is important because it allows us to keep track of how individual students and groups are experiencing our campus community, and better positions us to provide closely informed responses that will ensure an optimal living and learning environment for everyone."
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Don't hurt anyone's feelings or present a new idea:

Post by USN_Hokie »

My response to that would be to organize a campaign to fill it so full of garbage reports that it becomes useless. File hurt feelings reports for everyone in the school.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

1984 comes to life.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:My response to that would be to organize a campaign to fill it so full of garbage reports that it becomes useless. File hurt feelings reports for everyone in the school.
This...overwhelm the system and also file reports against the University President, Provost, Department Heads, Security, Police, the media and Professors/Instructors. :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.