Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Attila T Hun

Re: Trump is great at trolling the protesters

Post by Attila T Hun »

absolutvt03 wrote:
Major Kong wrote:
nolanvt wrote:This is fantastic. Trump wants the protesters arrested. Good luck with arresting the non-violent ones.
What makes you think there were any non violent ones :?:
There's been plenty of non-violent protesters. To imply otherwise is just disingenuous.
Major Kong wrote:
nolanvt wrote:This will be an interesting case study in seeing how much a Presidential candidate can simply rely on pissed off white people in the modern era with the country's current demographics.
I don't think it's just pissed off white people. I believe it's pissed off people and even worse people who are tired of being pissed on.
The vast majority of his base is pissed off white people. He's extremely unpopular with... well just about everyone else.
Yeah, like that pissed off white guy, Dr Ben Carson
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I get a chuckle when white libtards invoke being white as an intended insult or unsavory condition.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:I get a chuckle when white libtards invoke being white as an intended insult or unsavory condition.
In their sick minds, if there's an issue that straight white men are concerned about, then its not a legitimate issue. That's the America we're in today.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)