Trump is great at trolling the protesters

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Trump is great at trolling the protesters

Post by awesome guy »

A bunch of Democrats are worried they may be deported or their welfare may come to an end...It is also amazing that so many people in Chicago were able to unite tonight to protest a Donald Trump Rally but I have never heard them unite to protest the violence and murders that plague that city!! #Trump2016 #MakeAmericaGreatAgain #nowtrump

That's from his FB.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Trump is great at trolling the protesters

Post by HokieHam »

Yup. Why not protest the fact that Chicago had almost 1 murder per hour the past few days......I thought Black Lives Mattered.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:Yup. Why not protest the fact that Chicago had almost 1 murder per hour the past few days......I thought Black Lives Mattered.....

Only when they're used as props for free stuff. Liberals view them as cannon fodder.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

What's really bizarre is how these are the same people that were running around talking about the "crazy, racist, Tea Party" was stoking so much anger in the country that they were going to end up getting Obama assassinated.

But now they act 100x worse than anything the Tea Party ever did, and they blame Republicans for their own behavior. To say that Trump was responsible for what happened last night when he wasn't even there!!! Seriously? Only in the brain of a leftist are people not responsible for their own behavior.

BTW, its now looking like this whole thing was organized by Moveon.org and Bill Ayers. Did you see the interviews last night on Fox News where they asked the anti-Trump people to articulate why they were protesting, and most could not or would not. Very telling.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

One other thing. Can you imagine if something like this happened at an Obama rally in a city controlled by Republicans with a Republican mayor? No one would be blaming Obama, I can assure you of that. But not only would they not blame Obama, they would be calling for the Republican mayor to publicly condemn the protesters, and instantly assign the motive as racism.

This country has a sickness and its called progressivism.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Yep and yep Upstate. But it is just the LIVs blaming Trump. They're just showing their own stupidity.
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

Ah, free speech!! Unless of course, it's by right leaning Americans...Then it is "hate speech" and must be shut down..According to Moveon.org and Bill Ayers.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:One other thing. Can you imagine if something like this happened at an Obama rally in a city controlled by Republicans with a Republican mayor? No one would be blaming Obama, I can assure you of that. But not only would they not blame Obama, they would be calling for the Republican mayor to publicly condemn the protesters, and instantly assign the motive as racism.

The Democratic Party wouldn't be calling out Obama, though, like Republicans are (rightfully) doing with Trump.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:One other thing. Can you imagine if something like this happened at an Obama rally in a city controlled by Republicans with a Republican mayor? No one would be blaming Obama, I can assure you of that. But not only would they not blame Obama, they would be calling for the Republican mayor to publicly condemn the protesters, and instantly assign the motive as racism.

The Democratic Party wouldn't be calling out Obama, though, like Republicans are (rightfully) doing with Trump.
Huh?
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Huh?
Guess you missed where Rubio, Kasich, Cruz, and numerous other members within the GOP called out Trump last night over the tone of his campaign.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Huh?
Guess you missed where Rubio, Kasich, Cruz, and numerous other members within the GOP called out Trump last night over the tone of his campaign.
They all blamed your senseless loons for your senseless actions.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Huh?
They each attributed blame to Trump, linked below. They also appropriately cited the left's role in this. Both Trump and the protesters are to blame for the environment of his rallies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... o-protest/
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Huh?
They each attributed blame to Trump, linked below. They also appropriately cited the left's role in this. Both Trump and the protesters are to blame for the environment of his rallies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... o-protest/
They blamed your fellow blowhards while taking a shot at someone they're in a campaign against. Shocking.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

nolanvt wrote:

The democrat party won't even go after Hillary for her emails. The Republicans have always been more willing to attack each other in their primaries than the democrats. Democrats march in lock step, and believe in party-first. Republicans understand they are competing against each other, and tend to be more about their own self interests instead of the party's interests.

BTW, this is the exact same tactic used against Ben Shapiro, Ann Coulter, Milo Yiannopoulos, and other conservatives that go to speak on college campuses. Were they also to blame for the behavior of the liberals who went to their events just to shut them down?

You claim to be a conservative but you apparently don't understand self responsibility.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:You claim to be a conservative but you apparently don't understand self responsibility.
I do, which is why I attribute blame to both Trump and the protesters.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:You claim to be a conservative but you apparently don't understand self responsibility.
I do, which is why I attribute blame to both Trump and the protesters.
Which shows you don't understand personal responsibility
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

Now now...Dems always blame pubs to distract...Does anyone in their right mind believe Hillary will say anything against her hero, Bill Ayers or her protectors Moveon.org?
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

This will be an interesting case study in seeing how much a Presidential candidate can simply rely on pissed off white people in the modern era with the country's current demographics.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

This is fantastic. Trump wants the protesters arrested. Good luck with arresting the non-violent ones.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

nolanvt wrote:This is fantastic. Trump wants the protesters arrested. Good luck with arresting the non-violent ones.
What makes you think there were any non violent ones :?:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

nolanvt wrote:This will be an interesting case study in seeing how much a Presidential candidate can simply rely on pissed off white people in the modern era with the country's current demographics.
I don't think it's just pissed off white people. I believe it's pissed off people and even worse people who are tired of being pissed on.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Major Kong wrote:
nolanvt wrote:This is fantastic. Trump wants the protesters arrested. Good luck with arresting the non-violent ones.
For example, some of the ones removed tonight. If they don't "resist" being removed, all you can do under the law is simply revoke them from the facility. I found it amusing that Trump wants them arrested, which means he's appealing to the low infos who don't know the law.
absolutvt03
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

Major Kong wrote:
There's been plenty of non-violent protesters. To imply otherwise is just disingenuous.
Major Kong wrote:
nolanvt wrote:This will be an interesting case study in seeing how much a Presidential candidate can simply rely on pissed off white people in the modern era with the country's current demographics.
I don't think it's just pissed off white people. I believe it's pissed off people and even worse people who are tired of being pissed on.
The vast majority of his base is pissed off white people. He's extremely unpopular with... well just about everyone else.
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

A Trump/Hillary mashup. You can't unsee this, and I apologize for nothing.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

The LIV lectures are high comedy