Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieFanDC

Re: The left is totalitarian by nature.

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:You're stupid. No where has he said anything like what you said n
Trump direct quotes.

“I’m gonna open up our libel laws, so when they write purposely negative and horrible, false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money,” Trump said at a rally in Fort Worth, Texas.

“We’re going to open up those libels laws,” he added. “So that when The New York Times writes a hit piece, which is a total disgrace, or when The Washington Post, which is there for other reasons, writes a hit piece, we can sue them and win money.”

"You see, with me, they're not protected, because I'm not like other people, but I'm not taking money. I'm not taking their money. We're going to open up libel laws, and we're going to have people sue you like you've never got sued before."

He's talking about what he'll do as POTUS...change the laws so the POTUS can sue the media when he doesn't like what they say.

Thanks for playing. Go away.
All by working with congress. Try again.
What does "working with Congress" have to do with anything? Congress is "the state", and a totalitarian govt is one where "the state" acts in a dictatorial manner. Maybe YOU should read the definition of totalitarianism.
Damn you're stupid. A totalitarian is the executive, legislative, and judicial branch all in one regime controlling everything. Your silly interpretation would mean the US is a totalitarian government. Stop digging and end this stupidity.
No one said the US is a totalitarian govt, or even implied it. Maybe you should read the original post that talked about the totalitarian nature of the left. The point was that Trump has espoused totalitarian actions, like the left, and he has.
You are the only one whose interpretation encompasses the entire govt.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:You're stupid. No where has he said anything like what you said n
Trump direct quotes.

“I’m gonna open up our libel laws, so when they write purposely negative and horrible, false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money,” Trump said at a rally in Fort Worth, Texas.

“We’re going to open up those libels laws,” he added. “So that when The New York Times writes a hit piece, which is a total disgrace, or when The Washington Post, which is there for other reasons, writes a hit piece, we can sue them and win money.”

"You see, with me, they're not protected, because I'm not like other people, but I'm not taking money. I'm not taking their money. We're going to open up libel laws, and we're going to have people sue you like you've never got sued before."

He's talking about what he'll do as POTUS...change the laws so the POTUS can sue the media when he doesn't like what they say.

Thanks for playing. Go away.
All by working with congress. Try again.
What does "working with Congress" have to do with anything? Congress is "the state", and a totalitarian govt is one where "the state" acts in a dictatorial manner. Maybe YOU should read the definition of totalitarianism.
Damn you're stupid. A totalitarian is the executive, legislative, and judicial branch all in one regime controlling everything. Your silly interpretation would mean the US is a totalitarian government. Stop digging and end this stupidity.
No one said the US is a totalitarian govt, or even implied it. Maybe you should read the original post that talked about the totalitarian nature of the left. The point was that Trump has espoused totalitarian actions, like the left, and he has.
Nope, nope, and nope. Trump has said nothing totalitarian in nature. The whole US government being totalitarian is the logical application of your incorrect definition. I used that to show you how wrong it is.
Last edited by awesome guy on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

miles wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
miles wrote:At least Trump didn't say he would have them dragged from their home in the night, lined up and shot.
Perhaps he's really a moderate. That would really piss little dc off! :lol:
Do you ever have a point to make? It's flattering that you think of me so often, and post things about me all the time...but also very creepy. It would help if anything you said made any sense, at all.
Awww, ditto.
Now, please continue ranting about Trump the totalitarian dictator. Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol, Idi, Papa and Baby Doc are waiting for more of your wisdom.
I'm not ranting about Trump the dictator. Stay on topic with the spirit of the original post, and maybe you'll understand.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote: What does "working with Congress" have to do with anything? Congress is "the state", and a totalitarian govt is one where "the state" acts in a dictatorial manner. Maybe YOU should read the definition of totalitarianism.
Nope, nope, and nope. Trump has said nothing totalitarian in nature. The whole US government being totalitarian is the logical application of your incorrect definition. I used that to show you how wrong it is.
Excellent, we disagree. Now, go away troll.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote: What does "working with Congress" have to do with anything? Congress is "the state", and a totalitarian govt is one where "the state" acts in a dictatorial manner. Maybe YOU should read the definition of totalitarianism.
Excellent, we disagree. Now, go away troll.
Trolling isn't defusing your hysterics.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.