Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Sexism on display.

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Madonna sexually assaults teenager. Don't hold your breath. No charges will be filed. Her comments are as follows.

"And yes underlying all of this is sexism and mysongony which proves that not only do we not get equal pay bUt we are still treated like heretics if we step out of line and think outside the box! . Sexism is alive and kicking but i am #livingforlove."

It takes my breath away sometimes to see what people can say. Madonna doesn't get equal pay, even though she could buy and sell everyone on this board over and over again.

So you see, not only will charges not be filed, but anyone that disagrees with what she did is a sexist and hates women to boot. You see, stepping out of line, by ripping the shirt off of a 17 year old female is not sexual assault. Guys can do it too. No charges involved. Everyone be assured, if you are out one night and want a woman to show her tits. Don't ask, just rip her shirt off. No one will call the cops. No one cares guys, if you decide to step out of the box. In fact, if you don't do it, it's misogyny and sexism. Hahahahahahahahaha.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/18/entertain ... index.html
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Re: Sexism on display.

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

She is quite the hag. My wife made me take her to a Madonna concert a few years ago. I had no idea there were so many gay Asians

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila