Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CFB Apologist

Re: Vegas has Hillary as a NEGATIVE money line

Post by CFB Apologist »

Uprising wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Probably not a good bet then per CFB. You may have to reconsider your #LOCK position.

Negative money line bets are terrible bets... you think you are mocking me, but you look like a damn fool. Why in the hell would you bet 10 dollars to win 3? you wouldnt...but keep mocking me jackass
I wouldn't recommend anyone take gambling advice from someone who pretends to know what they clearly demonstrate they do not.

Keep losing your ass in Vegas idiot... doesn't affect me one bit.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
Uprising wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:I've heard they don't exist, but there she is at
-225. Weird.

http://www.oddsshark.com/entertainment/ ... 16-futures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never said they didnt exist prick
CFB Apologist wrote:Right but you will NEVER get a -400 on a real bet in Vegas...
CFB Apologist wrote:Money lines are plus bets...

Both of those are true 99% of the time wanker - try again...
"Money lines are plus bets..." Whether you meant to or not, it certainly implied, especially coupled with your previous posts, that negative money lines weren't a real thing in Vegas, that they didn't exist. So no, you didn't say "they don't exist" but that is a logical take away from your string of posts. Now, you're just doing gymnastics to say it's always a bad bet.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

BG Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Uprising wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
-225. Weird.

CFB Apologist wrote:Right but you will NEVER get a -400 on a real bet in Vegas...

"Money lines are plus bets..." Whether you meant to or not, it certainly implied, especially coupled with your previous posts, that negative money lines weren't a real thing in Vegas, that they didn't exist. So no, you didn't say "they don't exist" but that is a logical take away from your string of posts. Now, you're just doing gymnastics to say it's always a bad bet.
Couple questions for you BG..

1. Is it legal in the US to take a lateral job in the same zip code at 25% of your current pay?
2. Has some fool ever done the above once, ever in the history of the US?
3. Is the acceptance of the job above very, very rare and 99% of the time a bad idea?
4. Do you see the above scenario posted on linkedin or indeed on a regular basis? or for just very rare type markets and jobs?

Thanks
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Uprising wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
-225. Weird.

1. Is it legal in the US to take a lateral job in the same zip code at 25% of your current pay?
3. Is the acceptance of the job above very, very rare and 99% of the time a bad idea?
4. Do you see the above scenario posted on linkedin or indeed on a regular basis? or for just very rare type markets and jobs?

Thanks
Betting favorites on a money line = taking a 75% pay cut for no reason. Got it!
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

[/quote]
[/quote]

Both of those are true 99% of the time wanker - try again...[/quote]

"Money lines are plus bets..." Whether you meant to or not, it certainly implied, especially coupled with your previous posts, that negative money lines weren't a real thing in Vegas, that they didn't exist. So no, you didn't say "they don't exist" but that is a logical take away from your string of posts. Now, you're just doing gymnastics to say it's always a bad bet.[/quote]

Thanks[/quote]

Betting favorites on a money line = taking a 75% pay cut for no reason. Got it![/quote]

the risk is even worse, but thanks for proving my point moron. The next time you are in vegas, go to the window and ask for a -500 bet on the money line... see what reaction you get from the window. Darren Rovell tweets these idiotic tickets from time to time they are so asinine
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
[/quote]

Both of those are true 99% of the time wanker - try again...[/quote]

"Money lines are plus bets..." Whether you meant to or not, it certainly implied, especially coupled with your previous posts, that negative money lines weren't a real thing in Vegas, that they didn't exist. So no, you didn't say "they don't exist" but that is a logical take away from your string of posts. Now, you're just doing gymnastics to say it's always a bad bet.[/quote]

Thanks[/quote]

Betting favorites on a money line = taking a 75% pay cut for no reason. Got it![/quote]

the risk is even worse, but thanks for proving my point moron. The next time you are in vegas, go to the window and ask for a -500 bet on the money line... see what reaction you get from the window. Darren Rovell tweets these idiotic tickets from time to time they are so asinine[/quote]

Got it!
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Uprising wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
-225. Weird.

Thanks
Hey, great questions, bro. Let me get back to you on those.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Uprising wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

Thanks
Hey, great questions, bro. Let me get back to you on those.
Hey buddy, I think CFB thinks we are morans.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Major Kong wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:Now don't get monosyllabic with me ip. I was only ribbing you.
He gets that way when the Mets are already a game behind the Nationals. :P :mrgreen:
Cubs are -158 money line against your dbags tonight.