You should watch this if you haven't seen it.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

You should watch this if you haven't seen it.

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

This video touches on lots of subjects talked about on this board. Meet Nora, who becomes Ned in order to infiltrate the maculine arena. She is a lesbian. She finds out what men are like and the pressure they are under. She learns how men show affection. She is sad that men can't show affection to each other. She, a lesbian, has to check in to the psyche ward after doing this for eighteen months. There are huge differences between the genders. Nora shouldn't be sad about the way men show each other affection. Jokes, nicknamed and making fun of each other is what we do. She even goes out on dates with women as a man and has to approach women. She quickly learns about the pressure of doing so.

It's a great video and should be mandatory in every gender studies course.

http://youtu.be/Ip7kP_dd6LU
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: You should watch this if you haven't seen it.

Post by awesome guy »

Is Ned really Nolan?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:This video touches on lots of subjects talked about on this board. Meet Nora, who becomes Ned in order to infiltrate the maculine arena. She is a lesbian. She finds out what men are like and the pressure they are under. She learns how men show affection. She is sad that men can't show affection to each other. She, a lesbian, has to check in to the psyche ward after doing this for eighteen months. There are huge differences between the genders. Nora shouldn't be sad about the way men show each other affection. Jokes, nicknamed and making fun of each other is what we do. She even goes out on dates with women as a man and has to approach women. She quickly learns about the pressure of doing so.

It's a great video and should be mandatory in every gender studies course.

http://youtu.be/Ip7kP_dd6LU

I watched it more than than the 30 seconds it takes to laugh at Nolan. That chick is still judgemental. She's the typical liberal in that she thinks she knows a bunch of crap, but knows nothing. Like how she still thinks men can't communicate and need each other. No, we don't. Being a man means we're comfortable without communicating, especially our emotions. We don't have some kind of deep need to be emotionally connected, that's your womanhood injecting itself again. That's your need, not ours. We take care of things we need. And if emotions aren't on the list, we don't need that kind of high maintenance. She has a glimpse into a man's brain, but hasn't put together that the same biological needs in sex is how we view everything else. It's all on the table, plain sight, no hidden agenda. There's not the contrarian perspective that when we say no, we mean yes like exists in a woman's brain. Our yes is our yes and our no is our no. She's still missing that, as most women do. They don't anticipate honesty as they're not honest.

Me on the other hand, I've had this same kind of awakening. Back in CA, I had the misfortune of working with lesbians. Woman that were as butch as the girl in this video, that could pass off as men. I had my own erroneous assumptions too. I thought they and sexuality was on a range, like the BS Uprising preaches here. That's not true at all. And it's not true because these butt ugly women were flirting with each other by drawing kitty cat pictures and the like. It was more like 10 year old girls flirting in middle school than anything an adult would recognize. And that was my epiphany, that lesbians were lacking in hormones or whatever to take them through puberty, not that they were just wired wrong in their preferences. They had the psychology of 12 year old girls, even if they looked like gorillas on the outside. That could be a hormonal maldevelopment or a coping mechanism for abuse, as often happens. But it wasn't a situation of them being just like any other woman out there, except preference. They were wildly different than normal women. They were trapped in a prepubertal state for some reason. Same with gay men, only instead of kitty cat pictures, it was men acting out like 13 year olds talk about women. Both sexes of gays were just immature sexually and fell into thinking they're gay when they're just childish. That's also when I realized they're defective and needing concern through that prism, not as something to be embraced as it is an illness keeping them from having a normal life and loving relationships. And that's the mild view, the male gays were flat out sexual predators, keeping young runaways in their home as sexual pets. Complete perverts and delinquents. Anyway, men and women are wildly different at the psychological level. Our differences are more than just physiological, and as this woman discovered, we view the world radically different than women, even gay women who have an immature view of the world.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Appreciate the shoutout, AG.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:Appreciate the shoutout, AG.
You deserve it