Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Wonder how the Penn State Truthers will spin this

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:JoePa effed up. The cost?
-lives ruined
- his own legacy
- the school's rep

JoePa made a choice and it was the wrong choice.
i was not aware jo pa was a law enforcement officer, a prosecuter and a judge... he was a busy dude.

how exactly was a private citizen supposed to stop a dude that did this stuff for over 30 years. So joe fires the dude and he goes and does it somewhere else... right?
Busy indeed. Too busy to report his child rapist assistance coach.

But because JoePa was not law enforcement, he couldn't have done everything. So it's seams reasonable that he would do nothing. Makes perfect sense to me.
if you are referencing the last victim, the one in the shower, Sandusky was not his coach, he was retired and the same as any other retired faculty had access to the Penn State facilities. And Jo Pa did take the information up the command chain exactly as is required of him. So if you walk into the police station and tell them a friend told you he heard noises in the Y gym shower and something may have happened, do you think they would do anything beside say OK? no, they need a victim and proof to move forward, third hand information is not acted on.
And then he worked behind the scenes to tell them it was nothing, right?
i have no idea, since he is dead i doubt anybody does, yes he could have done that, or he did not do that, got me
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Cwtcr- does blood rush to your head, standing upside down like that when discussing JoePa? He knew. He did nothing. Lives ruined. Case closed
no, i just don't trash the guy as nobody ever proved he had actual knowledge of the guys activities. And I see that Sandusky was able to do his stuff for over 30+ years and even run a kids camp thing..... so apparantly the entire town that surrounds PSU were in on the deal. IF we take the jo pa theory to its logical next step.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:What connection does cwctr have to PSU?
none, just discussing a topic
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Cwtcr- does blood rush to your head, standing upside down like that when discussing JoePa? He knew. He did nothing. Lives ruined. Case closed
no, i just don't trash the guy as nobody ever proved he had actual knowledge of the guys activities. And I see that Sandusky was able to do his stuff for over 30+ years and even run a kids camp thing..... so apparantly the entire town that surrounds PSU were in on the deal. IF we take the jo pa theory to its logical next step.
Other than the fact he was informed of the abusive behavior?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
No connection. What's so hard to understand?

1) If you aren't a police officer, you have very limited responsibility in regard to the safety of others
2) If you are a victim of a pedophile, and don't report it, you get what you deserve
3) If you have knowledge of a pedophile's acts of violence, or, in the least, a 20+ year history of suspicious incidents involving said pedophile, you only need to do the absolute minimum necessary and as defined by your University's policies and procedures manual to say you did your best to prevent further crime.
4) Allowing a pedophile continued access to facilities over which you have complete control is ok since, you know, all of the above.
5) JoePa's actions, or lack thereof, were rooted in discipline and morals and had nothing to do whatsoever with the reputation JoePa had forged for PSU's football program and his overall win totals.

THis is the Gospel according to cwtcr.
as usual, way way way off, but your sanctimonious crap continues to provide laughs
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
No connection. What's so hard to understand?

1) If you aren't a police officer, you have very limited responsibility in regard to the safety of others
2) If you are a victim of a pedophile, and don't report it, you get what you deserve
3) If you have knowledge of a pedophile's acts of violence, or, in the least, a 20+ year history of suspicious incidents involving said pedophile, you only need to do the absolute minimum necessary and as defined by your University's policies and procedures manual to say you did your best to prevent further crime.
4) Allowing a pedophile continued access to facilities over which you have complete control is ok since, you know, all of the above.
5) JoePa's actions, or lack thereof, were rooted in discipline and morals and had nothing to do whatsoever with the reputation JoePa had forged for PSU's football program and his overall win totals.

THis is the Gospel according to cwtcr.
as usual, way way way off, but your sanctimonious crap continues to provide laughs
Yep! Haha
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
are you talking about the last incident in the shower, at which point Sandusky had been retired from the coaching staff for several years so jo pa took it to the appropriate university personnel, exactly as he was supposed to do. If there were times before that then I did not see that in all the stuff I read on it. but if someone tells you they think one of your friends is committing illegal acts what are you going to do with that info? you have no idea if it is true or not and as we see daily accusations can be thrown at anyone for anything. I don't have any idea what jo pa knew but to me if the criminal is able to get away with his/her crimes for over 30+ years all the while with a family and running a kids camp thing then the guy is pretty capable of hiding what he is doing. I am amazed that Sandusky was able to do that, that is the mind blowing thing to me. But I blame Sandusky, not the people around him, heck his wife should get most of the ire if that is the case. Its the same reason I blame the moron that shot up the SC church, not is parents or a flag
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
are you talking about the last incident in the shower, at which point Sandusky had been retired from the coaching staff for several years so jo pa took it to the appropriate university personnel, exactly as he was supposed to do. If there were times before that then I did not see that in all the stuff I read on it. but if someone tells you they think one of your friends is committing illegal acts what are you going to do with that info? you have no idea if it is true or not and as we see daily accusations can be thrown at anyone for anything. I don't have any idea what jo pa knew but to me if the criminal is able to get away with his/her crimes for over 30+ years all the while with a family and running a kids camp thing then the guy is pretty capable of hiding what he is doing. I am amazed that Sandusky was able to do that, that is the mind blowing thing to me. But I blame Sandusky, not the people around him, heck his wife should get most of the ire if that is the case. Its the same reason I blame the moron that shot up the SC church, not is parents or a flag
He was told in 76, it was documented. I blame Sandusky too for the act. I also blame JoePa for turning a blind eye to it. Just look what it did to Penn States reputation, that's all on JoePa as he was negligent in removing a known predator.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
He was told in 76, it was documented. I blame Sandusky too for the act. I also blame JoePa for turning a blind eye to it. Just look what it did to Penn States reputation, that's all on JoePa as he was negligent in removing a known predator.
What was he told by who? remember that at some point early on the cops had him on audiotape admitting to something to the mother of a victim or something... and he was not even arrested. But my question remains, somebody tells you your friend is engaged in illegal activity, as a private citizen not sure what you do with that info wether you believe it or not, and since it is your friend human nature is going to make you lean to not believing the information.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
What was he told by who? remember that at some point early on the cops had him on audiotape admitting to something to the mother of a victim or something... and he was not even arrested. But my question remains, somebody tells you your friend is engaged in illegal activity, as a private citizen not sure what you do with that info wether you believe it or not, and since it is your friend human nature is going to make you lean to not believing the information.
I think you're looking at this a friend relationship when it's really a employer relationship. Your comments about the cops dropping the case is also an indictment against PennState as it shows a university out of control and protected from criminal charges by the police.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

What was he told by who? remember that at some point early on the cops had him on audiotape admitting to something to the mother of a victim or something... and he was not even arrested. But my question remains, somebody tells you your friend is engaged in illegal activity, as a private citizen not sure what you do with that info wether you believe it or not, and since it is your friend human nature is going to make you lean to not believing the information.[/quote]

I think you're looking at this a friend relationship when it's really a employer relationship. Your comments about the cops dropping the case is also an indictment against PennState as it shows a university out of control and protected from criminal charges by the police.[/quote]

When the entire law enforcement folks cannot even get an arrest tho, not sure everyone in happy valley was ok with what sandusky was doing but apparantly the entire town and everyone in it were ok with it for 30+ years. Remember his kids charity camp thing was well after the rumors were known.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

Which is more absurd, Joe Pa's Ball cwcter's opinion that Joe Pa did nothing wrong or that it was perfectly reasonable for an off duty cop to shoot at people that knocked on the cop's door in the middle of the night as they were leaving the scene?

Joe Pa's ball cwcter might be the only guy on here who has single handedly taken on the entire board with seemingly outlandish ideals on justice. Though awesome guy did once really defend that maniac jeep driver who was IN SHOCK after almost hitting a teenager with his motor vehicle.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:Which is more absurd, Joe Pa's Ball cwcter's opinion that Joe Pa did nothing wrong or that it was perfectly reasonable for an off duty cop to shoot at people that knocked on the cop's door in the middle of the night as they were leaving the scene?

Joe Pa's ball cwcter might be the only guy on here who has single handedly taken on the entire board with seemingly outlandish ideals on justice. Though awesome guy did once really defend that maniac jeep driver who was IN SHOCK after almost hitting a teenager with his motor vehicle.
The board is much better without you.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:Which is more absurd, Joe Pa's Ball cwcter's opinion that Joe Pa did nothing wrong or that it was perfectly reasonable for an off duty cop to shoot at people that knocked on the cop's door in the middle of the night as they were leaving the scene?

No, this board would be better off if I posted more often and more seriously and if you posted a lot less.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

No, this board would be better off if I posted more often and more seriously and if you posted a lot less.
Nope. It's best without you and your douchebag self. You're lucky absolute is here to save you from worst poster status, but it's still a close call.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Nope. It's best without you and your douchebag self. You're lucky absolute is here to save you from worst poster status, but it's still a close call.
No, I'm afraid you rarely make any original points and mostly only insult people. You also post at such a prolific rate that we're all pretty convinced you're a loser in life.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

No, I'm afraid you rarely make any original points and mostly only insult people. You also post at such a prolific rate that we're all pretty convinced you're a loser in life.
You're not afraid, you're just wrong as usual. All my points are original. You and hillvillian just choose to respond as jackasses and so get the same in return. It's hilarious being called a loser from an accentra dipshit.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

Ok, you got me, I'm curious what does accentra mean?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:Ok, you got me, I'm curious what does accentra mean?
Uh huh
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Uh huh
No seriously, I googled it and the only thing that came up was a credit union I've never heard of...

It's not a word in the dictionary.

I don't know that the heck you're talking about. What do you mean by that?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Uh huh
No seriously, I googled it and the only thing that came up was a credit union I've never heard of...

It's not a word in the dictionary.

I don't know that the heck you're talking about. What do you mean by that?
Ok
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

You posted something that is either misspelled or auto corrected to non sense and you're just being a troll. Got it. You're such a dishonest troll, that you can't even answer an honest and very easy question that has NOTHING to do with partisan politics. But you're the good poster. Uh huh...
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:You posted something that is either misspelled or auto corrected to non sense and you're just being a troll. Got it. You're such a dishonest troll, that you can't even answer an honest and very easy question that has NOTHING to do with partisan politics. But you're the good poster. Uh huh...
OK douchebag.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

What does accentra mean?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:What does accentra mean?
Accenture. Hilarious that you're playing coy, though I'm just as likely overestimating your intelligence.