Wonder how the Penn State Truthers will spin this

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
miles

Re: Wonder how the Penn State Truthers will spin this

Post by miles »

BG Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote: Huh - I was just pointing it out to Awesome Guy. I did Big 5 time so I was just noting the change. DIdn't Accenture fall out of one of the biggies? I can't remember - they're all the same. :)
Accenture was Andersen Consulting which was a spin off from Arthur Andersen (the accounting firm). If I remember correctly, it was an ugly break up. Accenture has never been an accounting firm nor was Andersen Consulting.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh man, you're killing me!
Accenture was known as Arthur Andersen before Enron.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1023409436545200
Continue on with your spin.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:If a history professor is found to be boinking underage males or females are you daisy cutting the entire history dept.. Keep in mind that teachers are accused and convicted of messing with underage folks on a regular basis these days. Sorry, i blame the criminal, not everyone else on the planet
No we are suggesting that if the history teacher is found to be boinking underage males AND the Principal was told about it but did nothing to stop it then they both should be gone.

You seriously SERIOUSLY can't be this thick-headed in real life. It just can't be possible.
reading can't be this hard for you, the poster said the entire PSU fball team should be daisy cuttered. My question was and remains if a history professor is accused of a criminal act and the head of history does not get the guy thrown in jail forever (not sure how he would do that but lets go with it) are you wiping out the entire dept.? simple question
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

This entire thread has gona-syphi-herpe-crabs.
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:This entire thread has gona-syphi-herpe-crabs.
How many days were you in the Navy before you caught that?
miles

Post by miles »

That was inevitable, once FloHo got involved.
:(
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
I was never stationed in Florida so I stayed meth / STD / house with wheels free.
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

miles wrote:
That was inevitable, once FloHo got involved.
:(
I got the shot man - they told me I was clean.
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
I was never stationed in Florida so I stayed meth / STD / house with wheels free.
But if you did Norfolk you KNOW those crabs jump 50 feet.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
But if you did Norfolk you KNOW those crabs jump 50 feet.
That's why I avoided the Hooters in Waterside (I think that's what it was called?)
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

miles wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote: Huh - I was just pointing it out to Awesome Guy. I did Big 5 time so I was just noting the change. DIdn't Accenture fall out of one of the biggies? I can't remember - they're all the same. :)
Accenture was Andersen Consulting which was a spin off from Arthur Andersen (the accounting firm). If I remember correctly, it was an ugly break up. Accenture has never been an accounting firm nor was Andersen Consulting.
Nope, you're wrong. Sorry about your bad luck. When Arthur Andersen went out of business, they were done and Andersen Consulting now Accenture already existed. I went to your link but don't have a Wall Street Journal subscription and can't read where you think you've shown me I'm wrong but I'll bet nothing in your article contradicts any assertion I've made. What's the bet?

LOL, thought you had me but made a fool out of yourself. Hilarious.

The wiki entry below gives a good history, including timeline. The name Accenture pre-dated Enron's declaration for backruptcy in December 2001. Hell, not only that, they were a public company prior to Enron's bankruptcy. The Enron bankruptcy fall out continued into 2002 and Arthur Andersen shut the doors around May 15, 2002 (I'm sure offices differed around the country/world but May 15, 2002 was the last day for the DC area office-I know, I was there).

Will you admit you're wrong? Be a big man. You laughed at me thinking I was spinning something and that I was wrong, but you were the one dead wrong. Be a big man. Either that or double down and let's make a bet!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accenture ... r_Andersen
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
miles wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
Nope, you're wrong. Sorry about your bad luck. When Arthur Andersen went out of business, they were done and Andersen Consulting now Accenture already existed. I went to your link but don't have a Wall Street Journal subscription and can't read where you think you've shown me I'm wrong but I'll bet nothing in your article contradicts any assertion I've made. What's the bet?

The wiki entry below gives a good history, including timeline. The name Accenture pre-dated Enron's declaration for backruptcy in December 2001. Hell, not only that, they were a public company prior to Enron's bankruptcy. The Enron bankruptcy fall out continued into 2002 and Arthur Andersen shut the doors around May 15, 2002 (I'm sure offices differed around the country/world but May 15, 2002 was the last day for the DC area office-I know, I was there).

Will you admit you're wrong? Be a big man. You laughed at me thinking I was spinning something and that I was wrong, but you were the one dead wrong. Be a big man. Either that or double down and let's make a bet!

miles, I saw you were posting this afternoon, perhaps you missed the fact you got owned last week...
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
miles wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

miles, I saw you were posting this afternoon, perhaps you missed the fact you got owned last week...
And through all of this, you feigned never hearing Accenture. You're just a douchebag.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
miles wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

And through all of this, you feigned never hearing Accenture. You're just a douchebag.
That's false. Don't forget you called me an accentra douchebag. You never once mentioned it was a company never capitalized to indicate it was a proper name of some sort and you never spelled it correctly. Absolutely no context, so some how I didn't know that accentra was your naïve mis-spelling of a company named Accenture, a Company for which I have absolutely no relationship, other than a working knowledge that they are the spin off of a Company that I used to work for immediately after college some 14 years ago and not a minute since.

miles botched the timing of the spin off and had the nerve to call me on his lack of good information. Oops. I don't think miles will show back up in this thread unless he simply wants to join you, his butt buddy, and call me some names. He was probably avoiding this place because of the ownage he received last week.
Last edited by BG Hokie on Tue May 17, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:That's false. Don't forget you called me an accentra douchebag. The company is named Accenture. Some how I didn't know that accentra was your naïve mis-spelling of a company named Accenture, a Company for which I have absolutely no relationship, other than a working knowledge that they are the spin off of a Company that I used to work for... miles botched the timing of the spin off and had the nerve to call me on his lack of good information. Oops. I don't think miles will show back up in this thread unless he simply wants to join you, his butt buddy, and call me some names. He was probably avoiding this place because of the ownage he received last week.
If only the world loved and thought as much of you as you do. Yeah, they're the part of the business that you used to work with, and you have nooooooo idea about them. You got me.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:That's false. Don't forget you called me an accentra douchebag. The company is named Accenture. Some how I didn't know that accentra was your naïve mis-spelling of a company named Accenture, a Company for which I have absolutely no relationship, other than a working knowledge that they are the spin off of a Company that I used to work for... miles botched the timing of the spin off and had the nerve to call me on his lack of good information. Oops. I don't think miles will show back up in this thread unless he simply wants to join you, his butt buddy, and call me some names. He was probably avoiding this place because of the ownage he received last week.
If only the world loved and thought as much of you as you do. Yeah, they're the part of the business that you used to work with, and you have nooooooo idea about them. You got me.
Holy shirt, I can't believe the lack of reading comprehension you either mistakenly or purposefully display. I never worked at Accenture, that's clear by the way I consistently represent myself in this thread. I do have an idea about them, I've mentioned what I know in this very thread. I had no idea your "accentra" meant Accenture, because it had ZERO context to me and, this thread, etc.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Holy shirt, I can't believe the lack of reading comprehension you either mistakenly or purposefully display. I never worked at Accenture, that's clear by the way I consistently represent myself in this thread. I do have an idea about them, I've mentioned what I know in this very thread. I had no idea your "accentra" meant Accenture, because it had ZERO context to me and, this thread, etc.
I don't care what those necks say BG, you are still my buddy.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
You're just being coy or are that dumb if you think the previous name changes the business.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
You're just being coy or are that dumb if you think the previous name changes the business.
Should I type slower? I never said a name change, changes the business. Andersen Consulting was a spin off and no longer had any working relationship with Arthur Andersen when I came on board. I'm not typing in code, I'm typing very clearly. It's rather shocking you don't have the intelligence to comprehend what I'm saying, yet you still want to argue about nothing.

Cubs rule, Mets suck, ip.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Should I type slower? I never said a name change, changes the business. Andersen Consulting was a spin off and no longer had any working relationship with Arthur Andersen when I came on board. I'm not typing in code, I'm typing very clearly. It's rather shocking you don't have the intelligence to comprehend what I'm saying, yet you still want to argue about nothing.

I comprehend what you're saying, I'm calling you a liar. You lack the intelligence to comprehend that. Typical douchebag BG.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

I comprehend what you're saying, I'm calling you a liar. You lack the intelligence to comprehend that. Typical douchebag BG.
Please point to a lie. Quote exactly what I said in doing so. If you can do it and if all of ip law hokie, USN Hokie, and miles agree that you have caught me in a lie, I will donate $1,000 to the Hokie Club in your name.
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:Please point to a lie. Quote exactly what I said in doing so. If you can do it and if all of ip law hokie, USN Hokie, and miles agree that you have caught me in a lie, I will donate $1,000 to the Hokie Club in your name.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote: Please point to a lie. Quote exactly what I said in doing so. If you can do it and if all of ip law hokie, USN Hokie, and miles agree that you have caught me in a lie, I will donate $1,000 to the Hokie Club in your name.
You claim to know nothing of Accenture after actually working at the company that spun them off. That's some grade A BS. You're full of crap. Read slowly and for comprehension if you're still having issues.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote: Please point to a lie. Quote exactly what I said in doing so. If you can do it and if all of ip law hokie, USN Hokie, and miles agree that you have caught me in a lie, I will donate $1,000 to the Hokie Club in your name.
You claim to know nothing of Accenture after actually working at the company that spun them off. That's some grade A BS. You're full of crap. Read slowly and for comprehension if you're still having issues.
This is where your reading comprehension is plainly embarrassing. Throughout this thread I've posted what I know about Accenture. I've never claimed to know nothing about them. Show me where I've claimed to know nothing about them. Nice try.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:Please point to a lie. Quote exactly what I said in doing so. If you can do it and if all of ip law hokie, USN Hokie, and miles agree that you have caught me in a lie, I will donate $1,000 to the Hokie Club in your name.

don't shard in your jorts.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
This is where your reading comprehension is plainly embarrassing. Throughout this thread I've posted what I know about Accenture. I've never claimed to know nothing about them. Show me where I've claimed to know nothing about them. Nice try.
douchebag BG wrote: Ok, you got me, I'm curious what does accentra mean?
douchebag BG wrote:You're confusing me for someone that works for Accenture? I'm not playing coy at all, just didn't know what accentra meant. I knew you were trying to insult, was just curious what it meant. Funny that you think you may have overestimated my intelligence when you misspelled a company's name that has no relevance to me as if I should know what you meant even had you been intelligent enough to express yourself accurately.
Spin away douchebag. This should be a good laugh.