Well! we now know what the Trumpster Dynasty ..

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
houtexhokie

Well! we now know what the Trumpster Dynasty ..

Post by houtexhokie »

..will be like. Kinda like the Duck Dynasty but with money and pearls and ghost writers and plagiarizers.

Somewhere the late great Ronald Reagan is crying. Thinking, are these people what I built my Republican Party for?

Remember? "Mr Green I paid for this microphone". AS the 7 Republican dwarfs sat inertly.

Your Trumpster ain't no Reagan!
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Well! we now know what the Trumpster Dynasty ..

Post by HokieHam »

HT's ass is nervous......Killary is going down like the cheap hooker she is.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
absolutvt03
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

HokieHam wrote:HT's ass is nervous......Killary is going down like the cheap hooker she is.....
Way to take Big Dave's post about being civil to heart.
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieHam wrote:HT's ass is nervous......Killary is going down like the cheap hooker she is.....
Oh shut up.......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
Oh shut up.......
+1
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
Oh shut up.......
If you don't want me to point out your immature childish posts then maybe don't post like an immature child...
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
Oh shut up.......
If you don't want me to point out your immature childish posts then maybe don't post like an immature child...
You never seem to point out lud's childish posts.....so......piss off.....child.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
Oh shut up.......
You never seem to point out lud's childish posts.....so......piss off.....child.
+ infinity
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
Oh shut up.......
Not sure who "lud" is. But when you do the exact opposite of what is talked about in the stickied post at the top of the board then it kind of sticks out. Also your "shut up, piss off" stuff doesn't phase me. It just reinforces my point.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote: + infinity
:lol:
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
Oh shut up.......
Not sure who "lud" is. But when you do the exact opposite of what is talked about in the stickied post at the top of the board then it kind of sticks out. Also your "shut up, piss off" stuff doesn't phase me. It just reinforces my point.
You had a point? It's just like your usual postings......lost. I don't care to phase you.....I just want you to piss off.

absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

HokieHam wrote: You had a point? It's just like your usual postings......lost. I don't care to phase you.....I just want you to piss off.
Yep, the point was your post flies in the face of everything stated by the host of the boards in his stickied request. It's really not that difficult to follow but then again neither was Big Dave's request and you can't seem to do that either.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieHam wrote: You had a point? It's just like your usual postings......lost. I don't care to phase you.....I just want you to piss off.
Yep, the point was your post flies in the face of everything stated by the host of the boards in his stickied request. It's really not that difficult to follow but then again neither was Big Dave's request and you can't seem to do that either.
.......it wasn't that bad to begin with.....AND.....I don't care.

CWHOKIECPA
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

absolutvt03 wrote:
Looks like we have ourselves a board monitor. I was once a board monitor.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
He's here just to be a hemorrhoid. Best to not scratch it.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
See now I don't believe you on that last part because if you truly didn't care you wouldn't be responding. I see dozens of posts here every day that I truly don't care about and you know what I do? Nothing because I don't care about them. I'm not sure what you mean "wasn't that bad" but if you're talking about your post then it was exactly the kind of garbage that was referenced in the stickied post.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
Not at all. I didn't report his post. I'm not asking for it to be deleted or censored or for him to be banned. I wasn't the one who requested people be more civil. I'm just pointing out that it's the exact type of post that was referenced in that thread. I leave the monitoring to the site owners. I want no part of that mess.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
See now I don't believe you on that last part because if you truly didn't care you wouldn't be responding. I see dozens of posts here every day that I truly don't care about and you know what I do? Nothing because I don't care about them. I'm not sure what you mean "wasn't that bad" but if you're talking about your post then it was exactly the kind of garbage that was referenced in the stickied post.
No....I know your posting style.....you must keep arguing until you look like a magoo and you have to have the last word.....

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

absolutvt03 wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
Not at all. I didn't report his post. I'm not asking for it to be deleted or censored or for him to be banned. I wasn't the one who requested people be more civil. I'm just pointing out that it's the exact type of post that was referenced in that thread. I leave the monitoring to the site owners. I want no part of that mess.
I can help you with the reporting process if you need...
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
No....I know your posting style.....you must keep arguing until you look like a magoo and you have to have the last word.....
...and usually a grammar hook of some sort thrown in; ambiguous pronouns and "I didn't say what I said" kind of stuff.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
Lol
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

RiverguyVT wrote:
Nope, I'm good. As I've said multiple times here, it would take something extremely bad to offend me or make me report someone. It's just not my style.
RiverguyVT wrote:
...and usually a grammar hook of some sort thrown in; ambiguous pronouns and "I didn't say what I said" kind of stuff.
I like how you not being able to read a post somehow becomes a flaw of mine. You misreading a pronoun doesn't make it ambiguous.

Of course none of this has anything to do with Big Dave's request to be more civil and less juvenile... but you know that.