Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

I got the Rendezvous!

Post by Major Kong »

2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL...AWD, leather seats, fully loaded for that time 10 years ago, 3rd row seats, climate control...it's really nice with only 43,474 miles.

It belonged to my wife's aunt who is now legally blind. Her 2 kids haven't been around in 8 years (California and Washington State). I've helped her around the house and ran errands for her...she's a sweet lady. Most of the miles on the vehicle were her and her husband (passed in 2008) driving to to California & Washington after they bought the vehicle in '06.

It needs new tires and a tune up but all in all it's in very good shape.

I sold my Equus last year...I just wasn't putting any miles on it. I'd been driving my Santa Fe, still going strong at 131,000 miles. I fixed up the Santa Fe...replaced timing belt and water pump, new brake rotors and pads all around, tune up and I put new tires on it last fall. I gave the Santa Fe to my wife's niece and her husband (they'd been driving a 1997 Chevy Cavalier)...they were very happy. Long story short we had got them a '06 Chevy Trailblazer but it went FUBAR last year.

We still have the Kia Sedona "Handi-Van" and our '13 Sonata.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.