Party: After 10

Re: Gary Johnson says he agrees w/Bernie Sanders 73% on issu

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote: Says the guy who posts dur de dur, supposedly as in insult to my intelligence, but uses the phrase in the wrong context....
Do you think there's a rule to it? I notice you're evading the useless on your post receiving that response. I get it, you're a victim now.
It's generally meant to make fun of brown-nosers, who are brown-nosing.

And what am I evading? Please re-word that sentence in english.
Reread for comprehension. There's no copyright on dur de dur.
I re-read, still isn't english, but I'll assume you're trying to insult me by calling my post useless.

I'll explain it to you.

BigDave wrote, "I take this to mean that there are no conservative candidates in this election:", with regard to him siding mostly with Gary Johnson, and maybe because it was only 76%.
I went to the website and answered the questions in the most far right conservative manner, and came up highly aligned with Donald Trump, indicating that Trump is THE conservative candidate.

That's all there is to it...if you're a far right conservative, the positions Trump is espousing, align with yours.
Glad I could be of help to you.
Uh huh
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Re: Gary Johnson says he agrees w/Bernie Sanders 73% on issu

Post by BigDave »

HokieFanDC wrote:BigDave wrote, "I take this to mean that there are no conservative candidates in this election:", with regard to him siding mostly with Gary Johnson, and maybe because it was only 76%.
Actually, Johnson and Trump were tied at 76%
HokieFanDC wrote:I went to the website and answered the questions in the most far right conservative manner, and came up highly aligned with Donald Trump, indicating that Trump is THE conservative candidate.
Or, you answered them in a manner that you assume is the conservative far/right position.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk